Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Logo
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
Ok, this might be an odd request, but...

Anyone has a good image of SR's logo? Even better, anyone has the one in the back of of the CCG's cards, minus annoying words? (IIRC, that one was in front of a "rusty metal" background or something like that).

I'm asking because a friend offered to give me a mug w/ a picture (6 x 6 centimeters, roughly 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches), if I could find one I liked. Like I said, this might be odd.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Alternatively, anyone knows where can I find a good colour version of S-K's logo. devil.gif
hermit
This is your lucky day.

Hope he makes that good cup. Like, use the shape Starbucks uses. My personal favourite kind of cup. Hehe. Well, with thier prices, one can suppose the cup is already included ... devil.gif

Edit: And here's for SK's Logo.
JongWK
EDIT: Nothing.

Thanks for those two... now I need a way to turn that light-blue in S-K into silver and I might get two. Three if I find the SR "S". cool.gif
hermit
What size?

Edit: Try photoshop and select (using lasso) all of loffy's head, leaving the flag untouched. change to greyscales and play around with lighting settings.

Hell, I could do that. Wait a minute ...
JongWK
You, sir, are quickly becoming my Hero of the Day ™ smile.gif
hermit
Is this more what you were looking for?

And ... glad I could help. smile.gif
Stumps
Here's another version of the silver SK logo.
I took the previous one and cleaned it up a little and made the silver part of it stand out a little more.

(I got bored...)
Silver SK logo redone
otaku mike
Hey Jong-Won, why you didn't ask your fellow graphic designer cartographer jack-of-all-trades freelancer to help out here ? wink.gif wobble.gif
One day, I got bored. So I redid the SR "S" logo from scratch, with only a book nearby as a reference. Here is the result.

Enjoy!

It should be of a sufficient resolution for a correct printing. And BTW, I want a mug like that too smile.gif

Mike

EDIT: I guess I got bored again... So I did the same thing with the SK logo. Adobe Illustrator is your friend.
hermit
Kickass logo: :o
JongWK
Did I mention how much I love you all? love.gif

(In a purely Platonical way, of course) wink.gif

Ok, I'm going to send my friend these, and when I get the mugs I'll see if I can take a few digital pictures of them. That way you'll be able to see the result.

Now, here's an idea: Why not start collecting these kind of graphic resources into a single webpage or thread? Sort them by category or "artist," so that fellow Dumpshockers can make their own mug (or t-shirt... I'm seriously considering that Mike's "S" is big and good enough for one).
Nikoli
Because there are rights issues involved.
Now, what you friend may want to consider is approaching Fanpro and maybe licensing the images for merchandising.
JongWK
I didn't mean it in a commercial way. More like what SR litbo does with the cover images (i.e., a fan archive/gallery). But you're right in that legal issues might be involved.

*shelves idea*
Nikoli
the occaisional one-off isn't troublesome, it's the library to make it easier that will raise eyebrows.
weblife
But... But I want a cup... And a T-shirt!!

Get on the horn with FanPro, set it up! smile.gif
Nikoli
Join the Bandwagon here to add your thoughts on the concepts.
otaku mike
BTW, since I'm hosting the images on my company's server, they won't stay there forever. They will be deleted on next monday. Take 'em while you can.

Mike
JongWK
Downloaded them, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012