Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flaw value?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Velocity
I'm at work without my books and I'm wondering about the value of a couple of Flaws. My players should not read the following:
[ Spoiler ]
Many thanks in advance for the help.
Smiley
[ Spoiler ]

Initially posted the info you spoiler'ed right out in the open. Whoops.
Slacker
Easiest way to look such things up is to have the NSRCG on your computer, but here are their values anyways:
[ Spoiler ]

Edit: Too slow, but I did have something Smiley didn't.
The Stainless Steel Rat
[ Spoiler ]
Aku
according to NSRCG:

[ Spoiler ]

Velocity's player's, dont read those

(im guessing that means you Smiley!
Smiley
Nope, not I. biggrin.gif
Aku
hmm, thats odd, you only had ... for your post when i first saw it, and then you manged to edit it, AND 3 other people beat me to the punch... lousy dial up, how i hate thee!
Velocity
Slacker: I would, but the sysadmin here is extremely strict regarding the installation of outside software on company machines: it's verboten.

Thanks to all of you for the info, much appreciated.
Slacker
QUOTE (Velocity)
Slacker: I would, but the sysadmin here is extremely strict regarding the installation of outside software on company machines: it's verboten.

Too bad, but it is understandable. Most companies have some such rules, but I have found NSRCG to be small enough that they don't normally notice it. (note: I may just be lucky but I have always completely ignored such rules, going so far at one job as installing over a gig of emulators and ROMs, along with several full fledged games, it wasn't until i had half a dozen people playing Everquest, soaking up too much bandwidth that they actually took not of my activities)

hmm, thats odd, you only had ... for your post when i first saw it, and then you manged to edit it, AND 3 other people beat me to the punch... lousy dial up, how i hate thee!

Oh come on, its not just your crappy connection. Face it aku, you're just slow! nyahnyah.gif
Aku
shaddup slacker!

another possibility, depending on if NSRCG actually does anything, is you MIGHT be abgle to install it to a CD and take it along with you, it's been a while since i've tried anything like that though but it's worth a shot
Slacker
QUOTE (Aku)
shaddup slacker!

another possibility, depending on if NSRCG actually does anything, is you MIGHT be abgle to install it to a CD and take it along with you, it's been a while since i've tried anything like that though but it's worth a shot

Not sure if it would on a system you don't already have the program installed on. I seem to remember that if you just copy the files for NSRCG from one computer to another that doesn't have it installed, it won't function at all.

That being said, i did just try it on my computer and it ran fine off the cd. At the very least I would think you could run the .dat editor from a cd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012