Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Life Material for Your Campaign
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zen Shooter01
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/

There's a news item from the Seattle area. Just think how horse shamans might be involved, both toxics and not.

I mean it. Really. It would make for an adventure that might -- well, it could be interesting. indifferent.gif
Jrayjoker
Holy crap. Not illegal?
sanctusmortis
So lemme get this straight, having anal sex with a horse is NOT animal cruelty?!?
bclements
It may be animal cruelty, but it isn't illegal to have sex with animals in WA, apparently.
Zen Shooter01
Well, Sanctus, if homo sapiens is the pitcher and equus equus is the catcher, they hardly notice. Anal or vaginal.

Or so I've been told. indifferent.gif

Eldritch
The coroners findings kinda indicate that the guy was the 'catcher'

eek.gif
ambidextrous
Oohhh, I was wondering how his colon got perforated. Now I wish I didn't know.
Kyoto Kid
...I think I'll stick to the current events unfolding in London for now.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (bclements)
It may be animal cruelty, but it isn't illegal to have sex with animals in WA, apparently.

No reason why it should be, unless it's (as mentioned) animal cruelty. I'd certainly prefer not to know about it, but there's nothing that makes valid grounds for outlawing that isn't already outlawed elsewhere.

~J
Mortax
Sounds like a darwin award potential winner.
Zen Shooter01
I once heard that Louisiana has a law specifically outlawing sex with gators. This made me wonder two things.

First, was there a rash of people getting up on gators that inspired this legislation?

Second, imagine yourself a parish deputy in rural Louisiana. You find a man forcing his attentions on a gator. What are you going to do to change his behavior? Who wants to tangle with a man who humps gators for fun?
ShadowDragon8685
Walking away, VERY quickly.
Crusher Bob
Hmm, sounds like the perfect character assasination run to me, they want you to do more than just kill the guy.
Critias
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01)
I once heard that Louisiana has a law specifically outlawing sex with gators. This made me wonder two things.

First, was there a rash of people getting up on gators that inspired this legislation?

Second, imagine yourself a parish deputy in rural Louisiana. You find a man forcing his attentions on a gator. What are you going to do to change his behavior? Who wants to tangle with a man who humps gators for fun?

Tase him. Then let the gators force their "attentions" on him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012