Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do shadowrun players sleep?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Phoniex
After spending the last 2 hours of reading new posts, i just had to. Mods Delete at your discression please smile.gif
Nerbert
When you have insomnia, everything is like a copy, of a copy, of a copy.
Ellery
You're missing "AIs never sleep."
Athenor
*grumbles* It sucks. I need to be at work in 6-7 hours, give or take, my bosses are flexable but I don't wanna waste any mroe time on projects.

Yet an hour ago I came back here... and already I'm feeling my soul sucked in.

Damn my addictions.
Phoniex
QUOTE (Ellery)
You're missing "AIs never sleep."

Noo! it wont let me edit the poll frown.gif

Next time ellery wink.gif
Jrayjoker
Babies, the babies are crying. Why can't I find the babies?
JBlades
I live on the west coast and keep a graveyard schedule. I wake up about 2pm and crash around 6am... PDT atm.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
Babies, the babies are crying. Why can't I find the babies?

Iin all honestly, I think I started working graves to avoid getting up at 3am to feed the baby. Sorry honey! biggrin.gif

Besides, there's no other time other than 2am that you can respond to 4 or 5 posts, and just see your name everywhere! So we're all really just megalomaniacs on a small scale (contradicting myself, which is allowed at 5am. Expected really).
Ranneko
Yeah, it's 10pm Wednesday here, but I never expected the PDF to be up on my Wednesday anyways.
Jrayjoker
I wish I had the option to graveyard....two babies up at 3:30 AM
nezumi
Seriously, I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't go back to sleep (normally I have no problem sleeping until 7:40). I tried reading and checking my online roleplaying sites. Somehow I never thought it could have been the mystical dumpshock connection.

So yes, at 5am I was awake, but not thinking about Shadowrun.
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (nezumi @ Aug 17 2005, 08:05 AM)

Traitor! How can you not think about SR 24/7/365??!?!??!
Grinder
Thinking about Earthdawn is a possibility i accept. wink.gif
nezumi
What about alternating between thoughts about severe psychological trauma, fascist dictatorships and sex? Are those alright?
mintcar
I dunno, but they don´t sound alright to me. Have you consulted a doctor about that? wink.gif
nezumi
Blame a copy of Abnormal Psychology in the bathroom, Animal Farm by the couch, and the internet being the internet.
Sabosect
Bah! I had to sleep. I was decking when some fragger cut the connection on me. Dumpshock nearly fragged my hoop and left me passed out in my chair. I'm lucky at how fast my symbiotes heal me.
Lady Door
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
QUOTE (Jrayjoker @ Aug 17 2005, 04:18 AM)
Babies, the babies are crying.  Why can't I find the babies?

Iin all honestly, I think I started working graves to avoid getting up at 3am to feed the baby. Sorry honey! biggrin.gif

Besides, there's no other time other than 2am that you can respond to 4 or 5 posts, and just see your name everywhere! So we're all really just megalomaniacs on a small scale (contradicting myself, which is allowed at 5am. Expected really).

HA! I knew it!! I WILL have my revenge....
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
I wish I had the option to graveyard....two babies up at 3:30 AM

Could be worst JJ. We have three kids. So when the baby isn't awake, the toddlers usually are. Tag team parenting goes out the door at that point. It' s just a free for all.
JBlades
QUOTE (nezumi)
What about alternating between thoughts about severe psychological trauma, fascist dictatorships and sex? Are those alright?

Ya, thinking about Shadowrun, like we said....
Kagetenshi
BRAAAAAAAAAINS…
Paul
Third shifter here as well.
fistandantilus4.0
you'd think you'd post more than Paul .I know I would''ve gone insane w/o DS by now. Now I'm not insane, more just out of sane
thewhiterabbit
QUOTE (nezumi @ Aug 17 2005, 08:05 AM)
Seriously, I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't go back to sleep (normally I have no problem sleeping until 7:40).  I tried reading and checking my online roleplaying sites.  Somehow I never thought it could have been the mystical dumpshock connection.

Yes... I'm his wife. I found him sleeping on the couch this morning at like.. 6:45 and there were to SR books by his side as well as an open bottle of scotch.

YOU GUYS ARE DORKS nyahnyah.gif (Meant in the most loving way possible, of course)
Dawnshadow
You missed a choice.

"What is this 'sleep' thing you speak of?"
Blacken
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
BRAAAAAAAAAINS…

Sorry, vegetarian.

GRAAAAAAAINS...
hobgoblin
my biological clock have a few extra hours and im in a diffrent time zone so it becomes a fun combo at times nyahnyah.gif
Paul
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
You'd think you'd post more than Paul .I know I would''ve gone insane w/o DS by now. Now I'm not insane, more just out of sane

I do, just not here. I used topost here a lot a long time ago, but what? 3 versions of the board later, several thousands post later and a few othe rminor details and I've found my home elsewhere.

I still hit this place up in spurts for SR advice, or to peruse what's going down, but I frequent a few other boards more these days.
Phoniex
QUOTE (Dawnshadow)
You missed a choice.

"What is this 'sleep' thing you speak of?"

Opps, next time man.

WOOT! explosives is winning! Everyone's favorite!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012