Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadows of Asia
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Snow_Fox
I know this will get it's only forum shortly, but this is just an early alert-it is avaialble on Stiggybaby's.com now.
Slacker
Actually, they aren't setting up separate forums for new books anymore. They were just doing that as a short term fix, it was a bad idea in the long run. They posted that somewhere around here, I just can't remember where it was.
Grinder
LA and SOTA:2064 got it's own forums and these books are iirc the latest releases.
Slacker
Original thread
Grinder
Oh, sorry.
Slacker
No big deal, that thread was posted in the Administration section which I doubt many people go to much. I just happened on it last week.
Snow_Fox
none of which detracts form the fact the book is available kids!
SL James
I still can't understand how the Transcaucasian Federation came into being.
Blacken
Magic?
SL James
That's as good an explanation as any.
Nath
Y' know, had you been relasing a book about 2000-era sci-fi around, say, 1920, I'm wondering how many people would have say "I still can't understand how the European Union came into being"
SL James
For good reason.

But it's not like a lot of socio-political and economic things in Shadowrun have been so extraordinary that one wonders how they came into being. I think the last one was the Corporate Court.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012