Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Release Party
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (srrpg.com)
GenCon Shadowrun Release Party!

FanPro is holding a Shadowrun Release Party Friday Night at GenCon at the Harrison Room in the Hyatt Regency Hotel at 8:00PM. Open bar for the first hour, and fine EM, aggro industrial, and harsh powernoise music will be spun all night long.

Stop by our booth at GenCon — #1535 — if you need further instructions on how to get to the party.

Posted in General, SR4 by AdamJury

Open bar! I know where I am driving this weekend.
Demonseed Elite
Hah, that's pretty cool. No GenCon for me though. frown.gif
blakkie
Please keep in mind that by "Release Party" they mean that it is SR4 being released. The may not want nor appreciate you making your own personal "releases" into the bathtubs, sinks, ornamental vases, open carpeted areas, etc. wink.gif
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (blakkie)
Please keep in mind that by "Release Party" they mean that it is SR4 being released. The may not want nor appreciate you making your own personal "releases" into the bathtubs, sinks, ornamental vases, open carpeted areas, etc. wink.gif

Buzzkill. Darn.
mintcar
rotfl.gif
NeoJudas
*looks at the alternative definition of "release party" given*

Oh shame!!!!!! Such Shame!!!!!!!

I'll bring a camera eek.gif
apollo124
Maybe a dumb question here, but have they said when SR4 will be available at Battleshop or my local shop? I know the pre-orders are available now, but when will the actual books ship?
apollo124
QUOTE (apollo124)
Maybe a dumb question here, but have they said when SR4 will be available at Battleshop or my local shop? I know the pre-orders are available now, but when will the actual books ship?

Oops my bad. Just found the countdown to release topic. Guess I need to look around before asking dumb questions.
Jrayjoker
Really, there are no such things as dumb questions, just dumb times to ask legitimate questions...
Sabosect
"Um, can losing in Shadowrun cause impotence?"

Yes, I have actually been asked that.
Jrayjoker
Hopefully you said yes and kicked him in the bisquits.

I think the correct answer would be, "No, playing SR causes the opposite sex to wish you were impotent."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012