Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next Character Revealed
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bandwidthoracle
I was curious which sample character people are most interested in seeing next.
I'd like Technomancer or Sammy, just because they are thus far very mysterious.
Blacken
Samurai's my hope. I'm a chromer type--I rarely play Awakened and almost never play deckers/riggers.

Call me one-dimensional if you must.
warrior_allanon
i want to see how cyber is going to be affecting initiative myself, so i put the sammie
Ranneko
I went for street sam, but to be honest, I would rather the PDF.
Bandwidthoracle
QUOTE (warrior_allanon)
i want to see how cyber is going to be affecting initiative myself, so i put the sammie

I'm a child of the matrix myself, but I hear where you're coming from with the cyber.
Shadow_Prophet
I'd like to see a sammy for one for the cyber, and two, a human would be nice so we can get a better feel for the stats and things. we've had 2 elves so far, it'd be nice to see how humans measure up.
Bandwidthoracle
QUOTE (Shadow_Prophet)
I'd like to see a sammy for one for the cyber, and two, a human would be nice so we can get a better feel for the stats and things. we've had 2 elves so far, it'd be nice to see how humans measure up.

Maybe we don't get to see a human, to cleverly keep us on our toes until the Genconners (I wish I could get my hands on one of those books like them) start posting?
Kagetenshi
A Troll.

~J
JBlades
Troll Sammie, and/or a human Adept (the one you forgot ;} )

Troll and human for the different racials, Sammie for the cyber, Adept to see what they're like now.
CountZero
Frankly, I've found the art for the 4th Edition archtypes to be the best of all the archtype art I've seen in all the editions. I look forward to seeing the art for all of them, but the Street Samurai would be a good choice for continuing the theme from the last 3 archtypes.

After that, I'd like to see a Adept, then a Decker.
Kesh
I want to see a Technomancer. Just to see what strange equipment/cyber/skills they have.
Bandwidthoracle
QUOTE (Kesh)
I want to see a Technomancer. Just to see what strange equipment/cyber/skills they have.

I want to see them all (And I will as soon as I can get my hands on the PDF) but yeah I love Otaku, and so I want technoamcers
apollo124
Voted for the Hacker(decker) myself. Figure it would be good to see what cyber he would have to interface with the M 2.0, also gear, programs, and skills.
Bandwidthoracle
I'm curious, no love for shamans? I coulda sworn they where really popular here.
chevalier_neon
It's not a question of love or hate... It is just that we want as much information as possible on ne new SR, and we have already seen a mundane, a mage, let's have some cyber to see the costs and how it modifies a character in this new edition.
Bandwidthoracle
QUOTE (chevalier_neon)
It's not a question of love or hate... It is just that we want as much information as possible on ne new SR, and we have already seen a mundane, a mage, let's have some cyber to see the costs and how it modifies a character in this new edition.

Ahh ok, I get it. I figured if we got a shaman we might get to figure out the whole take 4 spirit thing.
chevalier_neon
Right... on the other hand, they didn't give any details on elementals with the previous mage... so I don't think that a shaman will give u more information, even if I would also like to know all those things. By the way, I hate cyber... It's just that I would like to have an overview...
Grinder
I want something new, i want a Technomancer.

But even more i want to hold the book in my hands. smile.gif
Xavier Grimwand
Does anyone know the difference between a Technomancer and a Hacker(Decker and/or Rigger)?

I know the Hacker's the new Decker /slash/ Rigger.
But what's a Technomancer?
mintcar
The technomancer is supposedly a grown up otaku. A techno-wizard. Not much is known.
blakkie
I voted Sammy just to try get an idea if all the sample PCs are elves....except of course that one dwarf [rigger]. nyahnyah.gif Plus i want to see some chrome, damn it. That mage striking the Cobra Spits Venon pose didn't do much for me.
JongWK
Viva el Street Samurai! cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012