Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PDFs for all sample characters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dashifen
I, for one, feel that it would be very nice if -- even after the PDF of the rulebook is released -- the sample characters are still made available. I have actually used them as quick options for a game and may actually be doing so next weekend. It'd be nice to have them as seperate documents in a hi-res format for printing.

Anyone else with me on this one?
BookWyrm
I hear ya, Dashifen. Now if they'd post a sample archetype with some cyberware....
ankh-le-fixer
that's a good idea but in fact by buying the PDF you can do it yourself wink.gif
Dashifen
QUOTE (ankh-le-fixer)
that's a good idea but in fact by buying the PDF you can do it yourself wink.gif

Right but posting a major excerpt from the book online for download is just asking for a cease and desist order. I coud do it with a photocopier without the PDF for my own group .. I'm trying to drum up support for the community at large.
JongWK
I'm taking a guess here, but maybe the free quickstart rules will include a few sample characters to use (like Earthdawn did). It ain't the same, but would that do for you?
BookWyrm
It would. I'll just have to wait then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012