Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Talk
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Talia Invierno
So I burst out laughing when I read (in a different forum):
This is supposed to be Shadowrun, not Shadow: The Running.
- Sabotage Section

No, it's not a new joke, and yes, I'm a geek grinbig.gif And we've all been guilty on occasion of taking things way too seriously around here, including ourselves.

So what things have people said in and around and about Shadowrun on these forums that really made you laugh out loud?
Tal
The entire dropbear thread. rotfl.gif
Ancient History
I had a lot of fun with the Dear Abby type thread that was going for a while.
ShadowDragon8685
I loved that thread too, AH.

Maybe we oughta start it up again...
Kesh
See my .sig line. biggrin.gif
Tal
I just had a vision of one of those old hunting lodges with VW hood ornaments on the walls. wobble.gif
Talia Invierno
Although signatures are changed, and then the quotes are forgotten.
Austere Emancipator
Mullet haiku.
John Campbell
QUOTE (Tal)
I just had a vision of one of those old hunting lodges with VW hood ornaments on the walls. wobble.gif

I'm having a flashback to a book called "Yobgorgle", wherein one of the characters hunts exotic motor vehicles and mounts their front ends on the wall...
Wiz In Red
Flaw: Great "Bug" Hunter (compulsive behavior, severe to extreme): Will test to not attemp firing (or otherwise incapacitating) any volkswagen vehicle moving through the character's filed of vision. If sucessful in taking out the VW, the character must take at least the hood ornament as a trophy, and properly display it (mount on a wall with all the others).

...bonus points if you wear a string of lugnuts (or equivalent) on a string around you neck to keep track of "body count."
Kesh
QUOTE (Talia Invierno)
Although signatures are changed, and then the quotes are forgotten.

Not me, baby. That's a classic, and it's there for as long as Dumpshock stays up. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012