Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Build Points
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Grifter
What's a standard number of build points, on average that would be pretty much even with the standard generation system. Also what does each point cost as in, how many points for an attribute point and how many for a skill point etc.
Wounded Ronin
Why don't you just buy the Shadowrun Companion, where the build point system is actually laid out?
Sabosect
Which edition? SR3 or SR4? There is about as much difference between them as between the Hiroshima bomb and dynamite.
Grifter
SR4, since I took his advice and looked it up in companion, forgot i had that one x.x
Sabosect
Go read the hundreds of posts on the SR4 forum. Look for the summary one and the stickies.
hahnsoo
Standard Build Points is 400 in SR4. The build point system is bit whacky, so you might want to check out the stickies and Talia's thread in the SR4 forum.
Grinder
Or just buy the SR4 main book. Stupid idea, i know, but... ohplease.gif
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Grinder)
Or just buy the SR4 main book. Stupid idea, i know, but... ohplease.gif

Well, the book isn't exactly available to the mass market right now. If you were one of the hundreds of lucky people who went to GenCon or had a friend go to GenCon, you MIGHT have one.
Grinder
So what does he want with knowing the number of BP? He isn't able to build a character without the main book, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012