Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 index
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bandwidthoracle
Just so everyone knows, an index of SR4 has been released on shadowrunrpg.com
littlesean
Hot diggity! Now I can plan what I am going to read first!

Time Saving Link for the impatient
Babel
Wow, and it even looks fairly complete for once and well thought out. Nice job Rita.
tirsales
Yeah ... thanks ... I didn't know I could look forward to the pdf even harder ...
Aaaaaaaaah, I haven't slept that night waiting for the pdf, I need it, I want it, I mudt have it
*burts into tears*
Wintermancer
::comforts::

Winter
tirsales
thanks **sniffs*
mintcar
Sort of a kick in the groin. Wake up hoping for the long since promised pdf and you see "Shadowrun 4 pdf.." on the top of the page (yeeeess). Then you see "..index". sarcastic.gif Yeah, that makes up for everything.

I know we are being nice to Adam, and I really donīt think heīs doing anything but his best. Just doesnīt seem to be enough does it?

You can start defending the man now, I know he deserves it. I also know Iīm being repeatedly let down here, and I got the right to be unsatisfied about it.
Rotbart van Dainig
Hrm... well, that doesn't seem to work that well on a PPC - but then again, if it's not locked, one could customize it for that oneself...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012