Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nomad
I thought about putting this up in the Gear thread but I thought it might get lost. I was reading through the index posted on the shadowrunrpg site and came across on entry which intrigued me: the urban explorer jumpsuit. For any of you lucky enough not to be waiting patiently for the pdf, would you be kind enough to tell me what this is?
mintcar
I don´t have a clue since I´m just as patiently waiting myself. But I´m thinking the FanPro boys might have gotten themselves a new hobby, concidering this.
hahnsoo
It's a 6/6 armor with a custom helmet that give 0/2. It's described as a colorful jumpsuit with good ventilation with light-weight densiplast and liquid reactive armor. It has a built-in Music-player and biomonitor. Other than that, it's standard armor.
Nomad
Can I get it in black? biggrin.gif
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Nomad)
Can I get it in black? biggrin.gif

Probably. It's likely that the Jumpsuit is merely an updated version of the Victory Rapid Transit Line on p50 of the Cannon Companion.
mintcar
Standard protection from gouls and devil rats when you go looking for neat hidden areas in basements and sewers on your spare time. biggrin.gif
Nomad
That was always my favorite combination: Victory Rapid Transit Jumpsuit with Armored Long Coat.
apollo124
Just what I always wanted: a jogging suit with a built-in music player and body armor. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012