Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sprawl Maps
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stormdrake
Am in need of maps of the London and Ednburough Sprawls. Does any one know of semi detailed maps that may have been done of these areas?
Thanks
Grinder
Guess you already tried google?
Stormdrake
Yep, googled Shadowrun Sprawl maps. Does any one know if the old UK source book had a map of the London Sprawl in it?
the_dunner
*technically* the London Sourcebook did have maps of London. They're not particularly informative though.

Also, you probably already know this, but if you've been googling "Sprawl Maps" -- that product was maps for playing the DMZ board game. It wouldn't be useful in the context that you're looking.
Stormdrake
Am thinking I may just have to use a current map of London and expand and modify it. Not the best approuch but better than nothing.
FlakJacket
Try PM'ing Synner. IIRC, the old Yahoo Group used for the Shadows of Europe development had a couple maps of the UK from the old London sourcebook on it so they might still be around, or they might have nuked the site so you never know. Can't hurt to ask though.
Stormdrake
Will try PM'ing Synner, thanks. Borrowed a copy of the old UK sourse book from a friend. The maps are kinda, well not useless, just not as helpful as I had hoped. Thanks for the help though all.
TheBovrilMonkey
I'd go for adapting a current map to do the job - just go through the sourcebook you borrowed and add on all the important bits to the map, the actual locations don't really matter that much as long as they stay constant in relation to each other for the length of the campaign.

You might have better luck looking for maps of Edinburgh though, rather than Edinburough wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012