Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK Release Date for SR4?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nightcrawler472
Ok, I've been rummaging around the various places that I usually get RPG's from, and I still can't find a UK release date for SR4.

So, does anyone know when it's being released in the UK?
Gambitt
Our local shop owner says he should be getting copies in either next wednesday or friday (those are the days he actually gets deliveries). Thats what he reckons anyway, but i cant vouch for the accuracy of it.
( and thats in Leeds)
Nightcrawler472
Leeds has an RPG stockist? Dammit, I grew up there and never knew frown.gif

Course, now I have the Orc's Nest, which is one of my favourite shops.

Suppose I'll just have to go ask them at some point.
The Canterbury Tail
QUOTE (Nightcrawler472)
Leeds has an RPG stockist? Dammit, I grew up there and never knew frown.gif

Yes Leeds is home to Travelling Man, one of the most famous UK roleplaying stockists. Never been there and never been to Leeds, but I'm aware of it.
chevalier_neon
Ok, guys, even if I am french (sorry, nobody's flawless, and I needed some extra BP at chargen wink.gif ), I am living in London... Could anyone give me a few addresses of some stores here ?
On the other hand, I was also wondering if any of you knew about the next print of SR4... I have preordered the Limited Edition, but I would also like to buy a regular one... And from what I could read in the Errata section of DS, seems like they will have some correction to bring to the new edition... and I would prefer buying one with accurate data smile.gif
Thanks in advance for your answers
Adam
Leisure Games in London -- http://www.leisuregames.com/ -- is probably the best known store in London. They typically have FanPro products within a week of the release date.
chevalier_neon
Thanks Adam, I do appreciate the answer.
Nightcrawler472
Adam - No way In Hell is Leisure Games the most famous stockist in London.

I mean, it's out in the middle of nowhere even by my standards, and the nearest underground station I have is Hatton Cross.

The Orc's Nest is the most famous stockist in London.

As for Leeds...I know of the Travelling Man, I thought they only sold comics, etc.

Besides which it's in the Corn Exchange, and the idea of wading through a small army of 'depressed' 14yr olds claiming to be goths in order to get there just doesn't appeal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012