Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Order Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ecclesiastes
I remembered there being something said a while back about a place that was doing a combo pre-order of both the hard copy and the pdf (at a bit of a discount for buying both). Does anyone happen to remember where or have a link for me?

Also, are there any places do get the limited edition left, or did my paycheck come a week late?
Theo
You can still get them <a href="http://studio2publishing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=219">here</a>. But I'm not sure how reliable that is.

Presumably, they'd have sold out by now... who knows. smile.gif
Slacker
The pre-order/PDF combo was not for the SR4 book. It was for Shadows of Asia and was available on Battlecorps from the time the SoA .pdf was released until the time of the hardcopy release.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no plans for a pre-order/PDF combo being available for the SR4 book. If there happens to be one, I don't see it being available until the .pdf is released and it would be for the regular edition only.

Studio2's site does still show them having some LE availble for pre-order. Battlecorps sold out Monday I believe.
Ecclesiastes
Damn, I thought it was SR4 that had the combo going. Oh well. Hopefully someone will pick up on the idea, cause I'd buy them both if they had a discounted rate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012