Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing face
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Taki
One of my character (Tommy) begin to work on a regular basis with a media corporation.
He has to assume a new identity, and a concept has been developed around the maori culture.
Tommy need to be able to have two face : his own plus another one with darker skin and a maori tatoo covering more than half of his head.

I have searched for different technology to achieve that and yet I have found 2 :

A) dermal sheet + rutenium ---- this one surely works ... at a price !!!
I does a lot more than just what I need.

B) nanotatoo can travel from the face to the skin under the hair, thus becoming hidden.
I am not sure the nanotatoo can be controlled - M&M say they can be programmed, does that mean the tatoo change his state on a fixed time - like a animated .gif does, or can I decide when the tatoo change his state ?
A cosmetic color spray will be needed for the skin anyway - that is a trouble, as it could mask partially the tatoo.

I am searching for a simpler (and cheaper ?) solution, like polarised pigmentations that could be either black / invisible at will / the skin color spray can be used if needed.

Has someone got ideas ?
Shadow
I would just make something up. There isn't anything that I can think of that specifically lets you do that, so just make it up!
Taki
QUOTE (Shadow)
I would just make something up.

hum ...
Some make-up ? cyber.gif

huh. It won't help me with my gm ... I don't think he likes tech initiatives ...
the rutenium solution remains

bouhou my poor nuyen.gif frown.gif
hyzmarca
Nanotato the entire face, including the eyelids. Have the tatoo mimic the darker skin pigmintation and the fake tatoo when needed and turned off when not wanted.

The nanotatoo could to programed to respond to the certain stimulus and can be reprogramed with the correct equipment, at least that is how I interperate it.
Taki
Thanks !

No color spray for the face is better ...
some color for the hands will be enough (except for the jacuzi issue lol)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012