Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whetever happened to...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Xiad
Ok, So i might be posting in the wrong place, but since i've been playing (early SR2) there has been a ton of overarcing plotlines and i have a hard time keeping everything straight. So here might be a good place to ask whatever happened to...someone... and maybe all you guys who have every sentence of every book memorized can help us old foagies out.

Example: Whatever happened to Thomas Roxborough? Last i heard his bulbous amorphic ass was hanging out in orbit plugged into the matrix full time twirl.gif
hahnsoo
Hrm. I don't recall when he was ever put in orbit. Anyone know where that reference is? As far as his involvement with Aztechnology and UniOmni, apparently he owns a significant portion of UniOmni stock now and jumped ship with them when the alliance between the two came apart.
Xiad
Ok, UniOmni... but where is he now?
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Xiad)
Ok, UniOmni... but where is he now?

From System Failure:
[ Spoiler ]
There are no "flavor" sourcebooks yet for SR4, so that's as recent as you're going to get.
fistandantilus4.0
as of the printing of SOTA '64, wasn't he in South America, where KAM was 'extracted' from?

I still want to know what happened to Renny
JongWK
Women... can't live with them, can't live without them. nyahnyah.gif
Ancient History
Renny married Halberstam's wife. Then they changed their names to the Robinsons and moved out to California.
hahnsoo
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Sep 3 2005, 01:17 AM)
I still want to know what happened to Renny

I think Renny was given a brief mention in "Psychotrope" as a Cameo. "Psychotrope" also had Halberstam in there, so it was appropriate.
DrJest
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Renny married Halberstam's wife. Then they changed their names to the Robinsons and moved out to California.

I always wondered. Glad to hear it worked out for him, that was a really good story (I kept my VR1.0 long after it ceased being relevant for the fiction; same with the excellent companion fiction piece to Missing Blood).
Ancient History
I was jesting, Doc.
fistandantilus4.0
that's just messed AH. You almost had me too, except that Halberstram's wife would be , what , in her 50's as of VR1.0? cradle robber

See you jsut can't do stuff like that here. Everyone just takes your word as law
great power... or something like that

with great reference material...?
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (Ancient History)
I was jesting, Doc.

I was about to say... that'd be one hell of an oedipal complex, considering Halberstam's wife was the visual template for the Nanny program. And in someone who I would imagine would have taken more than a passing interest in Classical Literature once he was freed and had open access to research material.
Supercilious
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
that's just messed AH. You almost had me too, except that Halberstram's wife would be , what , in her 50's as of VR1.0? cradle robber

See you jsut can't do stuff like that here. Everyone just takes your word as law
great power... or something like that

with great reference material...?

Agree'd, be careful how you joke AH.
Ancient History
Heh. Tell me when y'all get SF and try to spot my one-liners...
Supercilious
I intend to buy it this weekend, just gotta make sure my bank account is in order before I purchase a bunch of e-books...

I will be hunting for you, AH...
Jürgen Hubert
Well, Roxy probably has an easier time now that
[ Spoiler ]
Grinder
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Sep 4 2005, 07:37 PM)
Heh. Tell me when y'all get SF and try to spot my one-liners...

When it's available in printed form, i'll buy it. smile.gif

I'll send you a PM then wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012