Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Page number
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bandwidthoracle
Hey, does anyone know what page the "tatics" program is on? I keep hearing there is one, but I can't find it.

Thanks for your time
Pandamoanyum
In SR4? A search of "tactics" turns up 7 mentions in the PDF. None of which are a program. The closest thing is the Tactics specialization for the Leadership skill on page 120. Hope that helps...
hahnsoo
I think he's referring to the Rob Boyle interview in which Rob states that an AR commlink display can provide tactical bonuses (from +1 to +3 dice) on certain tasks if given the right information/programs, thus superceding the old tactical computer. However, there isn't a set "program" per se that does this in SR4. Your gaming group basically have to "make it up", and the GM can decide whether or not the bonus will apply in a given situation.
Bandwidthoracle
QUOTE (hahnsoo)
I think he's referring to the Rob Boyle interview in which Rob states that an AR commlink display can provide tactical bonuses (from +1 to +3 dice) on certain tasks if given the right information/programs, thus superceding the old tactical computer. However, there isn't a set "program" per se that does this in SR4. Your gaming group basically have to "make it up", and the GM can decide whether or not the bonus will apply in a given situation.

Ahh, so it's time to gm Houserule,
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012