Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any online SR4 games starting?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ravennus
Just wondering if anyone is starting an online SR4 game.

I bought the pdf, but I'd like to get playing ASAP so I can get a better handle on the rules and maybe run it where I live.

I don't have too much experience with online RPing, except for a couple stints on the Shadowrun Seattle MUSH. However, I'm willing to learn!
Also speaking of Shadowrun Seattle... anyone know the status of the SR4 MUSH they are/were working on?

Anyway, let me know if anything is going on. biggrin.gif

-Ravennus
FrostyNSO
Slacker is starting one over in the Welcome to the Shadows forums.
Ravennus
QUOTE (FrostyNSO)
Slacker is starting one over in the Welcome to the Shadows forums.

Looks like I just missed the timeline to post a character concept... he already picked his 7. frown.gif
Slacker
Yep, just a little too late there. You're welcome to lurk in the thread, several others have already said they plan on doing that.

The game I am running now is a one shot, but I have plans to run a real adventure following it up. Depending on how well it goes, I may start a second game all together.

There's already been enough interest for another group of 5 or so. So if any other GM's want to try running an SR4 game, I am sure they will find a group of players quickly and easily.
Slacker
If anybody is interested, Dashifen has just opened up recruitment for Interception, another SR4 game, to be play in the forums. Recruitment is first come/first served.
nullscan
QUOTE (Ravennus)
Also speaking of Shadowrun Seattle... anyone know the status of the SR4 MUSH they are/were working on?

Last I heard they're still working on it and are close to a coded/dug Beta test. Not sure on a release date.
Rae
It's being worked on, I know they're still interested in recruiting coders and such to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012