Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do others get an error when attempting to send aPM
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
blakkie
I get a white screen Mail Error with a suggestion to check SMTP settings from the admin control panel. I'm pretty sure i don't have one of those. wink.gif

EDIT: Looks like i also get one posting here. But at least here the post goes through. With the PM it doesn't seem to get sent because there isn't a copy in my Sent box. EDIT2: Sometimes.
blakkie
Hmmm, the PMs might actually be going through even though a copy isn't being added to the Sent box (yes, i had the check box on to copy to my Sent box). I just kept trying to send till i didn't get that error. Eventually i started getting a different error, this one in the DSF colors that the PM box i was sending to was full. I now always get that. It would seem that i filled up their in box. embarrassed.gif
Grinder
I got error message when posting in this forum, but the post is done. Guess i'm not the only one when seeing all the double posts that show up here today.
ophanimx
I got the same problem when posting. Oddly, they all posted a few minutes later. Sorry about the double posting as a result from that.
Grinder
My posts are there just in the moment i click "add reply". But i got an error message in about 50%.
Grinder
But not while posting in this topic. Strange, isn't it? biggrin.gif
blakkie
QUOTE (Grinder)
But not while posting in this topic. Strange, isn't it? biggrin.gif

I got the error creating the thread. But no errors since.
Grinder
Computers, best friend of man.
Adam
It was a mail system related error; only threads/PMs that would trigger an email cause it, which is why it showed up some times but not others.
fistandantilus4.0
they did go through though. I got blakkie's PM's, about 8 times though (assuming he resent)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012