Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: post Gencon release date?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fionn
anyone know when it is going to hit the rest of the world, namely texas.
warrior_allanon
three things:
one, welcome to the board
two, welcome to texas
three, that being said, latest i heard was tail end of september for any printed editions unless you special order them from like battlecorps or something and have them overnight it

Pelaka
When will battlecorps start shipping?

Pel
Fortune
QUOTE (Pelaka)

Soon™!
evil1i
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (Pelaka @ Sep 15 2005, 02:51 PM)

Soon™!

my Patience™ is running out though!
mintcar
O no! Not Soon™!!!
Nyxll
mis post.
warrior_allanon
i'm sorry i was under the impression that they already were shipping

mintcar
They should have received it by now, but I would expect them to inform buyers if they had, so they propably have not. frown.gif
Babel
I ordered mine the day it became available and checking the order status nothing has changed since the 20th where it says their staff will be at GenCon until the 21st and that orders will be filled in the order they arrived starting the 22nd. So I don't think they have started shipping. It would be nice if they did since the 1 month date will be tomorrow and I've already been charged the money for it.
RunnerPaul
I've tried emailing Battlecorps for a status update on my order, and have yet to hear a single peep out of them. Even an auto responder would be welcome at this point.
Magus
Echo that paul, Pre-ordered mine 08-16 still showing pending status at BattleCorp. Nothing Nada Zip, getting kinda antzy.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012