Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A printing error question, from the runners companion
Relecs
post Mar 13 2009, 03:50 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,941

Just a question on the Global fame quality should it cost 15BP (as described in the cost subheading) or 20 (as listed next to the global fame level) I can't find errata stating which and I was wondering if anyone had.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Mar 13 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Member No.: 7,309

From the RC Unofficial Errata thread:

QUOTE (Synner @ Aug 5 2008, 09:38 PM) *
Regarding the divergence between costs of qualities in headers and descriptions this might be due to last minute playtest tweakage and us simply missing the corrections. Generally speaking the values in the descriptions will be correct. Please post any you find and I will provide the correct value, meanwhile these and a couple of items that were cut by accident will be in the first round of errata.

+Quote Post
Relecs
post Mar 14 2009, 04:34 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,941

Thank You

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.