Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What some people will do...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
nezumi
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 9 2005, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (Ophis @ Nov 9 2005, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 9 2005, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 9 2005, 01:01 PM)
QUOTE (Gothic Rose @ Nov 9 2005, 05:46 AM)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:39 AM)
QUOTE (tisoz @ Nov 9 2005, 03:44 AM)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 8 2005, 08:31 PM)
QUOTE (toturi @ Nov 8 2005, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 9 2005, 10:25 AM)
QUOTE (Siege @ Nov 8 2005, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 9 2005, 02:10 AM)
QUOTE (Siege @ Nov 8 2005, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (tanka @ Nov 9 2005, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (Siege @ Nov 8 2005, 09:11 PM)
I like a girl that nibbles now and again. grinbig.gif

-Siege

Now and again? Damn, I suppose that means I should put a recall on the mail-order bride that I had ordered for you. I think I read that she has HMHVV.

I could die a happy man. grinbig.gif

-Siege

Wouldn't that make you, technically, undead?

Nah - SR4 doesn't have rules for playing a vampire yet. grinbig.gif

-Siege

Who said we were using SR4 rules yet? I know I'm not.

When I finally get my hands on SR4, I'd be SR4 canon too...

Hooray for the quote tunnel!

Got my copy. It's getting read and metaphorically torn to pieces by thoughts for houserules that I already plan on using.

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

I'm not even going to consider starting an SR4 game until the supplements come out.

Just to add to the quote-tunnel. nyahnyah.gif

And, unlike many, I'm slavering at the bit (like a hungry ghoul watching Caramel Frappucino) to play SR4.

Sweet, sweet Quote Tunn...er....SR4. Yeah!

I gotta hand it to DSF. A page and a half derailment based off the THIRD post in the thread?? There aren't even ten lines on the original subject, yet easily twenty times that number in the derailment alone.

That said, generally I prefer to be the biter rather than the bitee, but I"d be willing to make exceptions, and goth girls CAN be pretty cute...

And also batshit fucking insane.

You say that like its a bad thing, oh is it just me?

PS my girl friend is a goth girl and a biter and she sez she is offended by the accusation that she is batshit fucking insane. I just bring to the floor her taste in men and then run for it...

No, not "slightly crazy and kinky", I mean "they need to be instintutionalized".

That is, the ones who go to Goth Night and think they're vampires.

The ones who dress like it because they like the style are completely different. They're just mostly disturbed.

(Go-go Gadget Quotetunnel!)

I'm glad I haven't met any like that. Anyway, goth girls and I don't mix well. I dress prep more than anything else... lol.

WHAT??? Are you nuckin futs??

Women... in full leather... Black, skin tight, green hair... Man, that turns me on. The only thing better is school girls (hurrah for lolita goth!)

Goth girls may be insane, but at least they have personality, unlike preppies. If I wanted to be surrounded by cardboard cut-outs in dockers, I'd get a wheaties box with a well dressed sports team. Just say no to preppies.
SL James
Anyway, one of the more amusing things I heard from a group I used to run into was that since they all had trained in various forms of martial arts they used to "describe their actions" when RPing melee combat by effectively beating each other up in the GM's living room.

Good times.
Lindt
QUOTE (nezumi)
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Nov 9 2005, 01:59 PM)

-Siege

Now and again? Damn, I suppose that means I should put a recall on the mail-order bride that I had ordered for you. I think I read that she has HMHVV.

-Siege

-Siege

Got my copy. It's getting read and metaphorically torn to pieces by thoughts for houserules that I already plan on using.

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

I'm not even going to consider starting an SR4 game until the supplements come out.

And, unlike many, I'm slavering at the bit (like a hungry ghoul watching Caramel Frappucino) to play SR4.

I gotta hand it to DSF. A page and a half derailment based off the THIRD post in the thread?? There aren't even ten lines on the original subject, yet easily twenty times that number in the derailment alone.

That said, generally I prefer to be the biter rather than the bitee, but I"d be willing to make exceptions, and goth girls CAN be pretty cute...

PS my girl friend is a goth girl and a biter and she sez she is offended by the accusation that she is batshit fucking insane. I just bring to the floor her taste in men and then run for it...

No, not "slightly crazy and kinky", I mean "they need to be instintutionalized".

The ones who dress like it because they like the style are completely different. They're just mostly disturbed.

I'm glad I haven't met any like that. Anyway, goth girls and I don't mix well. I dress prep more than anything else... lol.

Women... in full leather... Black, skin tight, green hair... Man, that turns me on. The only thing better is school girls (hurrah for lolita goth!)

Goth girls may be insane, but at least they have personality, unlike preppies. If I wanted to be surrounded by cardboard cut-outs in dockers, I'd get a wheaties box with a well dressed sports team. Just say no to preppies.

Somewhere this has garnered a new .sig.

And yes to goth girls being nuts. Well goth boys too. In general, both totally f*cking nutters.
Backgammon
QUOTE (Lindt)
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 9 2005, 03:22 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

And yes to goth girls being nuts. Well goth boys too. In general, both totally f*cking nutters.

Anyone else think the beginning of the QuoteTunnel looks like the side of the Renraku arcology?
ElFenrir
Im thinking more Azzie pyramid from the top...

grinbig.gif
PBTHHHHT
Where Siege's comment is the center where they perform all their blood magic? hmmm... sacrifice by nibbling?
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Backgammon)
QUOTE (Lindt @ Nov 9 2005, 03:29 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

Anyone else think the beginning of the QuoteTunnel looks like the side of the Renraku arcology?

Lolita Goths? I'll pass on that, thank you. Aye, I don't mind goths and such, but really. I dress more preppy because of work and what's acceptable in the office environment and then some. So much so that it's now ingrained into my wardrobe. Plus, I hate the whole wearing black all the time, c'mon add in some colour. The all black look while cool at times, it's overdone. Everyone does it trying to pose as some bad-ass. Puh-leaze.

I've met some goth girls and frankly, I don't need the drama especially those who are a bit off-kilter in the noggin.
Tanka
Indeed. Drama whores, the lot of them.

I'll take my slightly off-kilter women without the drama, thankyouverymuch.
RunnerPaul
Argh. Trying to be cute, but I made the board code assplode. Damn. Ignore this post.
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (Backgammon @ Nov 9 2005, 02:37 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

Lolita Goths? I'll pass on that, thank you. Aye, I don't mind goths and such, but really. I dress more preppy because of work and what's acceptable in the office environment and then some. So much so that it's now ingrained into my wardrobe. Plus, I hate the whole wearing black all the time, c'mon add in some colour. The all black look while cool at times, it's overdone. Everyone does it trying to pose as some bad-ass. Puh-leaze.

I've met some goth girls and frankly, I don't need the drama especially those who are a bit off-kilter in the noggin.

"Gothic Lolita" turns out to have absolutley nothing to do with what it sounds like. It's not, for example, about hitting on 14 year olds who wear too much eyeliner. It's a fashion trend that's big in Japan, and is named that for the same reason that the "walkman" is - Japanese people have no idea what connotations English words have.

Here's a tirade on the subject by someone who knows and cares. I know, when you first see the name you're thinking of people hitting on girls and then saying "Sixteen!? Man, get your own wheels!", but it's actually a lot more socially acceptable than that.

Regardless, I agree that Goth women are crazy. After an ex-girlfriend of mine threatened to poison my food, I've sworn off goth chicks entirely and now I wear only orange. There's only so much of women trying to get your friends to help them slip venom into one's dinner that a man can stand before all the tight black pants in the world simply cease to be worth it.

-Frank
PBTHHHHT
I know exactly what gothic lolita is, I try to keep up with the latest stuff happening in Japan. I read my mangas, I watch my anime, I read up on the latest fashion news from Japan and from friends who are totally into the Japanese scene. I've watched the fashion reports about the streets that swarm with people all dressed up on their off days to show off (like the gothic lolita style, the babydoll style, the what style is it where they bleach their hair and tan very dark? I know those style and then some) But frankly, I find that style to be really stupid. Again, to each his own.
nezumi
QUOTE (FrankTrollman)
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Nov 9 2005, 03:23 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

"Gothic Lolita" turns out to have absolutley nothing to do with what it sounds like. It's not, for example, about hitting on 14 year olds who wear too much eyeliner. It's a fashion trend that's big in Japan, and is named that for the same reason that the "walkman" is - Japanese people have no idea what connotations English words have.

Here's a tirade on the subject by someone who knows and cares. I know, when you first see the name you're thinking of people hitting on girls and then saying "Sixteen!? Man, get your own wheels!", but it's actually a lot more socially acceptable than that.

Regardless, I agree that Goth women are crazy. After an ex-girlfriend of mine threatened to poison my food, I've sworn off goth chicks entirely and now I wear only orange. There's only so much of women trying to get your friends to help them slip venom into one's dinner that a man can stand before all the tight black pants in the world simply cease to be worth it.

-Frank

I've seen goths wear plaid, bright orange, etc. Personally I prefer punk when it comes to dress style. Then ska (whatever you want to call that style of dress), THEN goth as a distant third. Nothing is quite as sexy as a girl with spiked hair and boots that weigh more than you do.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 9 2005, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (FrankTrollman @ Nov 9 2005, 03:36 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

I've seen goths wear plaid, bright orange, etc. Personally I prefer punk when it comes to dress style. Then ska (whatever you want to call that style of dress), THEN goth as a distant third. Nothing is quite as sexy as a girl with spiked hair and boots that weigh more than you do.

You've kinda described my cousin... No, I won't give her number to you. nyahnyah.gif

edit: Great now you brought up the memory of one time this one group I was in a few years ago. One guy was describing about this one hot asian lass he saw at the Gold's gym that had a huge dragon tattoo on her back and... it was my cousin. lol.
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

You've kinda described my cousin... No, I won't give her number to you. nyahnyah.gif

That's too bad. Ben Davis pants and steel toed boots are very attractive on a woman.

It's like seeing a lobster in its shell.

-Frank
PBTHHHHT
Well, she has these boots that gives her an extra 5 inches or so and with clasps things that runs all the way up to the knees. wait a sec, why am I saying all this? nyahnyah.gif

anyway, goth, bleah. Enough drama seeing it coming from my cousin. why would I want to date someone like her?
PiXeL01
QUOTE (FrankTrollman)
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Nov 9 2005, 04:06 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

That's too bad. Ben Davis pants and steel toed boots are very attractive on a woman.

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

Gothic Lolita is just scary. Gongaru or whatever the "reverse" form of Japanese goth I find equally scary, but in a whole other way.

The goth people I have met here in daneland seems to me (from what I'm told at least) to be just fakes or wannabees. The whole "sick of life" attitude preached by goth I can do on my own without wearing all out black or without belonging to a certain group.

I have been kneed once in the groin by a chick during a SR session while having a Ingame conversation with her. She was into the live scene too much and I guess she forgot it wasnt live this night ...
nezumi
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
Well, she has these boots that gives her an extra 5 inches or so and with clasps things that runs all the way up to the knees. wait a sec, why am I saying all this? nyahnyah.gif

anyway, goth, bleah. Enough drama seeing it coming from my cousin. why would I want to date someone like her?

I didn't say date. I just said 'get bitten by'. Very different.
Kyoto Kid
Well I did actually have an anecdote relating to the original topic, but getting a little light headed looking down at the tops of all those pyramids. My, but the Azzies have been busy haven't they?

5 Karma for the next response that returns to the main topic of this thread.
PBTHHHHT
nyahnyah.gif
original topic? what was that? nibbling? gothic lolitas?

Oh yeah, the most outrageous thing for my group, nothing much. Just printouts and talking in character. Though, the one time the group was in Hong Kong, I was using all my cantonese to help the GM give it a more flavourful environment.
FrankTrollman
Original... topic?

One game we gave everyone cap guns and hard liquor. Some people also wore wigs. Getting people to behave in a paranoid and doublecrossing manner was not difficult that evening.

-Frank
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (FrankTrollman)
Original... topic?

One game we gave everyone cap guns and hard liquor. Some people also wore wigs. Getting people to behave in a paranoid and doublecrossing manner was not difficult that evening.

-Frank

Alcohol and weaponry*? Oh my. Yeah, I can see that adding to the game.

My ultimate plan would one day rent out some unused office space and give people some airsoft guns and... anyway. biggrin.gif

*-I know, only cap guns, but still. lol.
Tanka
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (FrankTrollman @ Nov 9 2005, 04:40 PM)
Original... topic?

-Frank

Alcohol and weaponry*? Oh my. Yeah, I can see that adding to the game.

My ultimate plan would one day rent out some unused office space and give people some airsoft guns and... anyway. biggrin.gif

*-I know, only cap guns, but still. lol.

Most of my group comes armed in some way, shape, or form. Granted, it's usually a knife or two on each person, but still. With all the caffeine kicking around, though, I sometimes wonder if that isn't worse than alcohol.
Siege
Are you kidding? I watched a drunk frosh grab a knife from a kid's collection, announce quite loudly in a drunken sort of way, "this ain't fucking sharp" and proceed to yank it across his arm.

I'm not sure who was paler - the kid from blood loss or his roommate as he sprinted to the bathroom for paper towels.

-Siege
Tanka
Froshies aren't normally all that intelligent, anyway. 'Sides, most of us grew up around and using all sorts of knives, so pulling a "THIS AIN'T SHARP" moment would result in the rest of the group grabbing said person and strapping them down for their own safety.

(Those kinds of people are also the ones that go on drinking binges and end up puking all over themselves and the officer that is giving them the charges for being a minor and under the influence. At least, from what I've noticed on most campuses.)
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (PiXeL01)
QUOTE (FrankTrollman @ Nov 9 2005, 04:09 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

Gothic Lolita is just scary. Gongaru or whatever the "reverse" form of Japanese goth I find equally scary, but in a whole other way.

The goth people I have met here in daneland seems to me (from what I'm told at least) to be just fakes or wannabees. The whole "sick of life" attitude preached by goth I can do on my own without wearing all out black or without belonging to a certain group.

I have been kneed once in the groin by a chick during a SR session while having a Ingame conversation with her. She was into the live scene too much and I guess she forgot it wasnt live this night ...

It must not die! The Azzie Pryamid of Doom must not dieeee! smile.gif

And yes, it does look kind of like what the Renraku ARC would, if it had four sides... I love the south-facing plateau effect, looks like it drops down a floor, then has a huge terrace. smile.gif

And goth girls? I dunno any IRL (wish I did,) but suicidegirls are so bleedingly hot it hurts. wink.gif
Altheas
When one group went visiting a karaoke bar, they started doing kareoke, in real life. It was priceless watching.
Sahandrian
I'm probably the worst about this in my own groups. I'm known for acting things out physically, which has included throwing myself into walls and jumping off tables, etc...
RedKnightSpecial
Man this thread got big. But yeah, the chick that bit me (on the forearm!) was butt-ugly.
PlatonicPimp
The most rediculous role playing moment in my group of friends comes from me, though I wasn't even playing the game or even in the same room. I was having a perfectly normal eveil overlord conversation with some people in the game shop. Meanwhile, in the back room some of my friends were playing a home brew game, when one player said soemthing like "After that experience, my character starts to attend church more." and loudly, in the other room, as part of a completely different conversation, I shout "But at what cost to his SOUL."

This incredible bit of syncronicity is now local gaming legend.
PlatonicPimp
And on the subject of goth girls, I have to note that not all of them are batshit crazy. Some are just into the fashion.

They aren't as fun to date.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (RedKnightSpecial @ Nov 10 2005, 12:09 PM)
Man this thread got big. But yeah, the chick that bit me (on the forearm!) was butt-ugly.

Well then, if it was the forearm have every right to be offended. Everyone knows that you should bite the neck.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Well then, if it was the forearm have every right to be offended. Everyone knows that you should bite the neck.

You misspelled "inside of the thigh". Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
Feshy
I'm a big fan of Goth girls, personally. But then, I just like black leather and fishnet stockings (on women, that is. Don't go getting any funny ideas.)

But then again, it's been a while since I've seen any -- sort of got kicked out of a not so upscale goth / industrial joint on a few occasions, for alternately drawing chalk outlines around patrons while wearing a coroner's hat, blowing bubbles (everyone loves bubbles!) and lighting a cigarette with an acetylene torch I just happened to have in my trenchcoat that night (I don't believe that patron ever asked anyone for a light again...)

Looking back on my youth, I'm amazed I was never arrested.

It's worth pointing out that my appreciation of goth girls is for asthetic purposes only. I mean 'cmon, I had a frigg'n blowtorch in my coat, and even *I* thought most where batshit insane.

Oh, and getting in character? Hrm... For a live action game I helped run once, we needed a "disk full of evil plans and evidence and stuff" -- and I actually programmed some data viewers that would corrupt the data slightly like it hadn't all been downloaded intact. Amazingly, without knowing I had made the disk, several others had disks... and proceeded to forge their own data disks to confuse the whole plotline. I had some great players smile.gif

Of course, we'd have thrown out anyone that bit someone without permission in a heartbeat. And it wouldn't have been the first time.

For SR games, Airsoft was an extremely common form of expression at some of the games.
RedKnightSpecial
And my reply wasn't a derailment! It was an honest on-topic post. Things got derailed afterwards by the poor gamers who actually think that for gamer geeks, getting bit on the arm by a stranger is acceptably close to 3rd base.

I like these forums.
blakkie
Instigator!
PBTHHHHT
Like we need an excuse to get derailed. sheesh. nyahnyah.gif
blakkie
A scapegoat is always nice though. spin.gif

EDIT:

Remember: It's not about blame, it's about who's fault it is.
Aku
at this point in my life, anyone thinking about biting me would get me happily to third....

dang am i frustrated....
Valentinew
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
QUOTE (PiXeL01 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:20 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

And yes, it does look kind of like what the Renraku ARC would, if it had four sides... I love the south-facing plateau effect, looks like it drops down a floor, then has a huge terrace. smile.gif

And goth girls? I dunno any IRL (wish I did,) but suicidegirls are so bleedingly hot it hurts. wink.gif

Can the quote tunnel get so big that the initial post eventually disappears?

(back to your regularly scheduled hi-jacking....)
Herald of Verjigorm
QUOTE (Valentinew)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 9 2005, 09:57 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

Depending on your browser, yes it can. If anyone can remember what thread the last of these was in it may save time for the curious.
cx2
Oh come on, the quote tunnel is getting silly. It's also nigh on impossible to read this thread if you use screen reader software.

BTW: Goths? Dark hair and tight clothes, yes. All that pale face stuff and weirdness? No thanks. I don't like over tanned girls either, but looking like a sheet is just as bad.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Herald of Verjigorm)
QUOTE (Valentinew @ Nov 12 2005, 02:51 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

Depending on your browser, yes it can. If anyone can remember what thread the last of these was in it may save time for the curious.

The qouth tunnel shall... Continue!

And pale is in, cx2. nyahnyah.gif
nezumi
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
QUOTE (Herald of Verjigorm @ Nov 12 2005, 05:05 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

In IE the inner-most quotes start disappearing eventually (I think we counted it up to twenty something? I don't recollect. As has been said, it may depend upon your browser.)

We made a *HUGE* quote tunnel once before, but some party pooper mod closed the thread.

That said, I think this is COMPLETELY appropriate in a thread titled 'what some people will do'. Clearly, some people will make giant quote tunnels!
toturi
QUOTE (nezumi)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 13 2005, 08:31 AM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

In IE the inner-most quotes start disappearing eventually (I think we counted it up to twenty something? I don't recollect. As has been said, it may depend upon your browser.)

We made a *HUGE* quote tunnel once before, but some party pooper mod closed the thread.

That said, I think this is COMPLETELY appropriate in a thread titled 'what some people will do'. Clearly, some people will make giant quote tunnels!

To paraphrase an starfighter pilot, "Stay on topic... stay on topic..."
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (toturi)
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 14 2005, 04:27 AM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

I counted up to thirty and the original post is still here. I'm using FireFox, though.
Ophis
Thirty one now.

On an on topic note I know somepeople who have got in costume for a table top game...
Okay I've done at least once. Including dressing up as the johnson... hey it added to the mood.
Ophis
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
QUOTE (toturi @ Nov 13 2005, 07:12 PM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

I counted up to thirty and the original post is still here. I'm using FireFox, though.

ay up thirty one, stoopid quote tunnel hiding the quote button...
Tanka
QUOTE (Ophis @ Nov 14 2005, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 14 2005, 03:42 AM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

On most standard Invision forums, the code starts to break at (I think) 35ish quotes in a row.

This forum, however, uses a different quoting system. So it may end up being more than that.

Ed: Or it could be now!
Valentinew
QUOTE (Ophis)
Thirty one now.

On an on topic note I know somepeople who have got in costume for a table top game...
Okay I've done at least once. Including dressing up as the johnson... hey it added to the mood.

I will admit, I often find myself dressing with an eye towards my character. I'll wear my hair a little differently, or choose the colors I wear based on the character.

It's rarely obvious enough for my fellow players to notice, but it does seem to help me by adding a little flavor....
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (tanka)
QUOTE (Ophis @ Nov 14 2005, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 14 2005, 03:42 AM)

-Siege

-Siege

-Siege

(Mmm... Quotetunnel...)

-Frank

-Frank

More to the Tunnel!!!

On most standard Invision forums, the code starts to break at (I think) 35ish quotes in a row.

This forum, however, uses a different quoting system. So it may end up being more than that.

Ed: Or it could be now!

Still fun to add to it, though. Go for the top! QUOTEBUSTER!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012