Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leonardo 4th Editon Stats?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Astelaron
I just finished reading Black Madonna, a book beloved by all for its fantastic munchkin metaplot. I wanted to put Leonardo into a 4th edition perspective. In fourth edition the maximum logic an elf can have at creation is 7 with improved attribute and the maximum ever is 10.

An intelligence of 10 seems appropriate for Einstein but grossly insufficient for Leonardo. What do you all think?
Tanka
QUOTE (Astelaron)
I just finished reading Black Madonna, a book beloved by all for its fantastic munchkin metaplot. I wanted to put Leonardo into a 4th edition perspective. In fourth edition the maximum logic an elf can have at creation is 7 with improved attribute and the maximum ever is 10.

An intelligence of 10 seems appropriate for Einstein but grossly insufficient for Leonardo. What do you all think?

10 reflects the very epitome of whatever it is that the quality is. So a 10 in Logic means one of the smartest people alive.

It's his skills that help define that even further.
Siege
Edged weapons 6: specialized: Katana 8
Infiltration: 4
Athletics 4
Unarmed combat 6: ninjitsu 8
Ambidexterity 6 (I opted for a skill as I'm not sure how 4th edition handles it)

Knowledge skills:
Obscure philosophy 3
Ninja history 6
Pizza 6

Flaws:
Delusion: Humanoid Mutant turtle -4
Addiction: Pizza -1
Delusion: Mentor "spirit", fuzzy rat named Splinter -1

-Siege
warrior_allanon
seige, wrong leonardo......bad seige no cookie
RunnerPaul
I prefer that one, actually.
Astelaron
QUOTE (Siege)
Edged weapons 6: specialized: Katana 8
Infiltration: 4
Athletics 4
Unarmed combat 6: ninjitsu 8
Ambidexterity 6 (I opted for a skill as I'm not sure how 4th edition handles it)

Knowledge skills:
Obscure philosophy 3
Ninja history 6
Pizza 6

Flaws:
Delusion: Humanoid Mutant turtle -4
Addiction: Pizza -1
Delusion: Mentor "spirit", fuzzy rat named Splinter -1

-Siege

roflmao
Fix-it
ROFLSandsyrup
SL James
Meep
blakkie
QUOTE (Astelaron @ Nov 9 2005, 06:56 PM)
I just finished reading Black Madonna, a book beloved by all for its fantastic munchkin metaplot.  I wanted to put Leonardo into a 4th edition perspective.  In fourth edition the maximum logic an elf can have at creation is 7 with improved attribute and the maximum ever is 10.

That's 10 when augmented with the full rating of Mnemonic Enhancer bioware, only 7 natural. However that limit you are talking about is for a mortal Elf. IEs however are uber (with a distict lack of balls...on the ü folks, on the ü nyahnyah.gif ), so the same numbers are quite likely not applicable. Same with Skills.

As to his stats? *shrug* But if you go back to the previous ones given (as guidelines i think?) you can compare them to typical GD stats given at that time to try extrapolate the SR4 stats from the GD stats in the BBB.
Oracle
Why does Leonardo need stats anyway? Or is this supposed to be another "who-hates-the-attribute-and-skillcaps"-thread? indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'd like my "über" with "ü" please...
Sahandrian
Love the ü.
Grinder
Blood Duster, a famous australian grindrock-band, had been abused the ü and ö in the most horrible way, maing their latest album Blöd Düster, which means "stupid dark" in german. biggrin.gif
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Oracle)
Why does Leonardo need stats anyway? Or is this supposed to be another "who-hates-the-attribute-and-skillcaps"-thread? indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'd like my "über" with "ü" please...

The one benefit with the attributes cap in the new rules. All they gotta do is add in one for looks. So someone who's a perfect 10, really is a perfect 10. lol. silly.gif
blakkie
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
The one benefit with the attributes cap in the new rules. All they gotta do is add in one for looks. So someone who's a perfect 10, really is a perfect 10. lol. silly.gif

I thank you, and everyone else here, now and in advance for not elaborating futher on what Looks cyberware/bioware there might be. Fortunately the Crash 2.0 and the related magical nuclear denotations caused a total and complete "loss" by all human civilization of all plans for and memories of Mr. S#%$#%557p.....<irreversable data corruption> twirl.gif
Birdy
Siege:

Any chance to do a complete "Turtel Poser gang" for SR-3/SR-4 (preferably 3?)

Birdy
SL James
QUOTE (Grinder @ Nov 10 2005, 02:53 PM)
Blood Duster, a famous australian grindrock-band, had been abused the ü and ö in the most horrible way, maing their latest album Blöd Düster, which means "stupid dark" in german.  biggrin.gif

So basically the name tells you exactly what you're not buying, and why.
Enigma
QUOTE (SL James)
Blood Duster, a famous australian grindrock-band, had been abused the ü and ö in the most horrible way, maing their latest album Blöd Düster, which means "stupid dark" in german.  biggrin.gif

... and also why, for the first time in your life, you're buying Russel Crowe's album instead.
Grinder
QUOTE (SL James)

biggrin.gif It's a coll album, despite the title.
blakkie
"Coll"? Is that short for "colon"? I just can't seem to keep up to kids and their wacky slang. frown.gif

(j/k)
Grinder
rotfl.gif

Thanks, i feel so much younger now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012