Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RL]Downside to sex with spirits.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RunnerPaul
Sure, we all joke about sex with your ally spirit, but just remember, you could end up like this guy, stuck with a spirit haunting him for sex every night for 16 years.

No wonder the guy is too tired to hold a steady job.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (RunnerPaul)
Sure, we all joke about sex with your ally spirit, but just remember, you could end up like this guy, stuck with a spirit haunting him for sex every night for 16 years.

No wonder the guy is too tired to hold a steady job.

A netherworld “wedding” ceremony was held and the medium burnt three paper dolls – representing the bridegroom, a driver and a maid, to accompany the ghost, the newspaper reported.

The medium also announced during the ceremony that the driver would receive a monthly salary of RM1,000 and the maid, RM800. 

An I the only one that think it strange that burnt paper dolls are getting a monthly salary?
RunnerPaul
If that's the only thing you found strange about the story, you're not really trying. But hey, if some guy with an overactive nocturnal emission cycle and a shaky grasp of reality wants to turn to a medium for help, I'm not about to say he can't.
Arethusa
This thread has by far the best subtitle I have ever seen on these boards. This is the first time the stupid fucking free spirit joke has ever been funny.
DocMortand
I'm just waiting for dikoting to come in somewhere and the joke will be complete...
hyzmarca
QUOTE (DocMortand @ Nov 21 2005, 04:01 AM)
I'm just waiting for dikoting to come in somewhere and the joke will be complete...

The spirit was willing but the flesh was rended by its horribly sharp diamond-hard edges.

Remember, spirits don't get tired. They keep going untill they are satasfied or you are dead. Sometimes, they fail to stop for the latter.
DocMortand
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Sometimes, they fail to stop for the latter.

Yeah! That's where the possession power comes into play. grinbig.gif
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (DocMortand)
Yeah! That's where the possession power comes into play. grinbig.gif

But at that point, wouldn't the spirit just be playing with itself? Or are we bringing a second spirit into the mix?
Tanka
QUOTE (RunnerPaul)
QUOTE (DocMortand @ Nov 21 2005, 04:07 AM)
Yeah!  That's where the possession power comes into play. grinbig.gif

But at that point, wouldn't the spirit just be playing with itself? Or are we bringing a second spirit into the mix?

That brings the term "mounted by a loa" to a new level.
blakkie
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Nov 20 2005, 09:07 PM)
An I the only one that think it strange that burnt paper dolls are getting a monthly salary?

It's almost as strange as how completely disconnected, at least as far as i can fathom, the last 3 paragraphs are from the rest of that article. It's like they decided to conserve on story titles by appending an entirely unrelated story to the end. rotfl.gif

P.S. I too salute the punniness of RunnerPaul's subtitle. notworthy.gif
RedKnightSpecial

That brings the term "mounted by a loa" to a new level.

Does it really?
hyzmarca
QUOTE (RunnerPaul)
QUOTE (DocMortand @ Nov 21 2005, 04:07 AM)
Yeah!  That's where the possession power comes into play. grinbig.gif

Plot Hook: Two apparitions who were killed in a tragic accident on their wedding day more than a century earlier possess the two most homophobic male characters they can find to consumate their union so that they can finally move on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012