Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stats for a Hoverboard?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RedKnightSpecial
My next character wants to ride a hoverboard or something similar. Anyone point me to some stats? 4th ed, but I could probobly use 3rd rules, if any were ever made.
Sahandrian
Pull the wheels off a skateboard and anchor Levitate to it.
RunnerPaul
Here's a previous thread on the subject, although the signal to noise ratio is painfully low due to the thread almost geting derailed due to gaybashing.

There's still a few interesting points raised there, however.
Edward
The technology dose not exist in SR to do that. I have herd of a vectored thrust drone in the shape of a surfboard however, (needed to be rigged) and magic may make one smaller.

Edward
Critias
QUOTE (RunnerPaul)
Here's a previous thread on the subject, although the signal to noise ratio is painfully low due to the thread almost geting derailed due to gaybashing.

Whew. *wipes away a tear* I remember that thread. Not Dumpshock's proudest moment, nosirree.
PBTHHHHT
with magic, you don't even need a board. just lock the spells into the soles of your shoes, or wherever you want it on ya.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Critias)
QUOTE (RunnerPaul @ Nov 27 2005, 08:44 PM)

Whew. *wipes away a tear* I remember that thread. Not Dumpshock's proudest moment, nosirree.

I'm glad I wasn't part of that of that thread, I just read the first page of it... whoa. Though, I do have to apologize to anyone who was offended with my song parody of elves and their floofiness thing in an older thread. I would never offend the gay community by alluding them to elves in real life.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (Critias @ Nov 27 2005, 09:09 PM)

I'm glad I wasn't part of that of that thread, I just read the first page of it... whoa. Though, I do have to apologize to anyone who was offended with my song parody of elves and their floofiness thing in an older thread. I would never offend the gay community by alluding them to elves in real life.

and what about the Elven Community? are they chopped liver, you bigot! WHY ARE YOU SO FULL OF HATE?!?

The preceeding post may not have been entirely serious.
Trax
QUOTE (Shanshu Freeman @ Nov 28 2005, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT @ Nov 28 2005, 02:13 AM)

and what about the Elven Community? are they chopped liver, you bigot! WHY ARE YOU SO FULL OF HATE?!?

I love Elven livers, especially with some fava bans and a nice Chianti
Arethusa
QUOTE (Critias @ Nov 27 2005, 10:09 PM)

Ah, good times. Just can't imagine how I'd forgotten about that.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Trax)

To nip it in the bud. No, I'm trying to be deadly serious of my hatred of elves. wink.gif

I'm kidding, really. I just felt like felt like going against elves because elves are always given preferential treatment, so I thought why not, let's have some fake hatred of elves. Just being silly. nyahnyah.gif
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
QUOTE (Trax @ Nov 28 2005, 12:18 AM)

To nip it in the bud. No, I'm trying to be deadly serious of my hatred of elves. wink.gif

I'm kidding, really. I just felt like felt like going against elves because elves are always given preferential treatment, so I thought why not, let's have some fake hatred of elves. Just being silly. nyahnyah.gif

<3
Backgammon
QUOTE (RunnerPaul)

Wow, I was the first to answer in there AND it was constructive AND it had nothing to do with homosexuals. I win a cookie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012