Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Georgia, USA
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tyrae
Is there any information about Georgia (Atlanta) in any of the Shadowrun books?

I kinda want to run a game in an area that i'm more familiar with, so I was thinking either Atlanta or Chicago.

What other details might I find on Chicago besides it was hit with nukes and bug spirits infested the city?

Thanks...
Tyrae ~ Fallen Child of Magdalen
Abstruse
Bug City - everything you want to know about Chicago in the 6th World.
Target: UCAS - Update of what's going on in Chicago in this book I believe. Possibly also has a bit about Atlanta, but I'm not sure.
Shadows of North America - Little bit of Atlanta info, if nothing else just because it's the capital of the CAS.

I think (but not sure) that the old Neo-A's Guide to North America covered Atlanta, but I'm not sure...

And damnit to hell, COVER HOUSTON SOMETIME FANPRO!!!! Forth largest city in the country and all we get is a damn cursory mention in the Missions book..

The Abstruse One
MachineProphet
I think (but not sure) that the old Neo-A's Guide to North America covered Atlanta, but I'm not sure...

It did.
Siege
You're welcome to alter any of the Atlanta info you'd care to -- it wasn't a particularly thorough write-up.

Highlights -- APD is still a city function.

The Dome is in the middle of the barren-esque sprawl with pit fights, gangs and experimental cyber.

That's about it.

-Siege
Userlimit
Also isnt Atlanta where the headquarters of the Atlantean Foundation is?
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Abstruse)
Target: UCAS - Update of what's going on in Chicago in this book I believe.  Possibly also has a bit about Atlanta, but I'm not sure.

I can guarantee you that Target:UCAS has nothing about Atlanta in it, not least because Atlanta isn't in the UCAS. smile.gif
danbot37
You can try here, I picked this up off another thread on the board from somewhere else (thank you, whoever posted it). Its been a great help, and can give ya some ideaas about Atlanta, since you can search the entire sr timeline by city/state.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012