Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone ever played a decker who sold programs?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
emo samurai
I'm sure many players compile their own programs. How profitable would it be to sell them on the Matrix with copy protection and everything? This is assuming that you undercut Hacker House by about 20%.
Kagetenshi
No. No one ever has. The reason is because it is so ridiculously profitable that obviously something must prevent it, what with Deckers ever doing anything else and all.

~J
Jestercat
PC hackers? Bad plan, as was mentioned above - it's too profitable, lol. That and "Hacker House" is probably going to come off you. nyahnyah.gif
Herald of Verjigorm
This and orichalcum factory are generally disliked as aspects of a PC for Shadowrun. However, they are both perfectly valid for "Small Business, Shadow Edition."
nick012000
Hehehe.

The current retirement plans for my street sam, Katklaw, is to acquire enough nuyen.gif to start up and run an orichalcum factory. 2-3 Wage Mages w/ Enchanting (Alchemy) 5(7) working to produce orichalcum non-stop would make him very rich, very quickly. Make the company rich, too.
spotlite
OK, so ideas on how to stop them please? My players have just latched on to this one, and are set to make a killing.

I've employed the 'do this too often and people are going to start looking for you' tactic, as well as the 'you might affect the SOTA if you're sell too many copies' but they just decided to be real careful, and only sell 20 copies of the black hammer 8 they'd written, to individual buyers who check out via contacts, and to only sell two copies a month, plus a percentage to hacker haven/shadowland for their vetting and hosting services. They're making about 16mill this year (acquired gradually over the year). However, I AM going to roll for SOTA increases on programs every month to see what happens, which will devalue their product. They'll probably still end up with about ten mill though.

This isn't actually that much of a problem in the campaign they're in, and most of that cash is already earmarked for some deltaware they've got coming in any case. But if they do it again, it could become a problem, even at one program a year which is what they're planning. They have the skillz, and the technology (its a high threat campaign as of the last session, by the way, because they've just had a load of downtime to train and set up projects. Before that it was high-resource, medium threat).

Their plan seems pretty reliable, though. Obviously, its not 100% but they aren't drawing attention to themselves except to the people at Shadowland sysops, who I get the impression aren't the sort to routinely sell out their customers.

Open to ideas as to how to control this in a way that doesn't upset the players or feel like I'm railroading them though. I'd just rather the gameworld didn't get its economy busted, and I'm out of ideas!
FrostyNSO
QUOTE (nick012000)
Hehehe.

The current retirement plans for my street sam, Katklaw, is to acquire enough nuyen.gif to start up and run an orichalcum factory. 2-3 Wage Mages w/ Enchanting (Alchemy) 5(7) working to produce orichalcum non-stop would make him very rich, very quickly. Make the company rich, too.

If your wage-mages don't jump ship when they figure out they can make more money doing the same thing by themselves!
FrostyNSO
QUOTE (spotlite @ Dec 17 2005, 09:27 PM)
OK, so ideas on how to stop them please? My players have just latched on to this one, and are set to make a killing.

I've employed the 'do this too often and people are going to start looking for you' tactic, as well as the 'you might affect the SOTA if you're sell too many copies' but they just decided to be real careful, and only sell 20 copies of the black hammer 8 they'd written, to individual buyers who check out via contacts, and to only sell two copies a month, plus a percentage to hacker haven/shadowland for their vetting and hosting services. They're making about 16mill this year (acquired gradually over the year). However, I AM going to roll for SOTA increases on programs every month to see what happens, which will devalue their product. They'll probably still end up with about ten mill though.

This isn't actually that much of a problem in the campaign they're in, and most of that cash is already earmarked for some deltaware they've got coming in any case. But if they do it again, it could become a problem, even at one program a year which is what they're planning. They have the skillz, and the technology (its a high threat campaign as of the last session, by the way, because they've just had a load of downtime to train and set up projects. Before that it was high-resource, medium threat).

Their plan seems pretty reliable, though. Obviously, its not 100% but they aren't drawing attention to themselves except to the people at Shadowland sysops, who I get the impression aren't the sort to routinely sell out their customers.

Open to ideas as to how to control this in a way that doesn't upset the players or feel like I'm railroading them though. I'd just rather the gameworld didn't get its economy busted, and I'm out of ideas!

My player came upon the same plan and had me worried, so I just kept him stupid busy for the next couple of sessions.

This involved bailing out a buddy from some trouble, making a trip to Chi-town, making a trip to San Fran, not to mention, the market for Black Hammer>8 isn't exactly huge so it took a while to find buyers, which naturally cut into programming time.

What really busted it for him though was when I set his character up with a girlfriend. Oh yeah, that really fragged him.
Fix-it
Throw him for major plot related loops.

A black hammer 8 is major sting operation bait. quite a few people will line up to buy it, and half of them will be FBI/Police/etc. ready to traceroute him and bust his door for illegal software and hardware.

Or, give him a "Misnamed file" case.

Ok, so he sells a copy, and all of the sudden some people who use it start getting Psychotropic IC effects on themselves. he has to clear his name in the decking community (good luck there) and find out who introduced the bad copy of the program.
SpasticTeapot
I would state that writing a program according to SR4 rules would requiring using a lot of GPL'd code. Just because he cobbled it together does'nt mean that he wrote it from scratch. Doing it from scratch would likely require several times as long.
Also, said programs are generally optimized for the decker's own deck. Writing one optimized for multiple deck hardware configurations would be tricky in it's own right.
FrostyNSO
I think I told one of my players way back when he asked "Can I just copy my program and give it to <X>", something similar.

It was like, <activate bullshit mode> "Sure, you could, but the program you bought was optimized based on your deck's specifications, on <X>'s deck, it would take up the same amount of space but the effective rating would be lower."
Fix-it
"Sure, you could, but the program you bought was optimized based on your deck's specifications, on <X>'s deck, it would take up the same amount of space but the effective rating would be lower."

the best part is, it's not even bullshit. deckers live on speed and stealth. if you, the decker DONT optimize and tweak the hell out of every aspect of your 'ware, you are just asking to get iced.
Gerald Fitzgerald
An orichalcum factory?

I hope you've got some beefy security for a place like that. Any two bit shadowrun team looking to make a few bucks would kick in the door, blast everyone to death and run off with as much as they could carry.

Even with good security, you'll still have raptors testing the electric fence all the time.
ShadowDragon8685
Now here's the real question...

What happens if you take something like this, fail to copy-protect it... Leave no identifying marks... And use a completely anon account to wideband it. (IE: use a 'clean' deck to do the upload, use a tapped dataline.)
Kagetenshi
Then you die when someone hits you with it a few weeks later.

~J
Calvin Hobbes
Another problem with selling a program you've created is that there's nothing stopping the first person you sell BLACK HAMMER to try it out on a convenient target he suddenly owes money to... oops. Or turning around and selling it to people for a fraction of what you're charging. Or, as someone else mentioned, being a cop.

And anything you do add to the code to prevent these things is just going to piss off a buyer who doesn't want a virus being transmitted. "No, it's just code to prevent you from using it on me!" "Sure it is. And broadcast my moves to Lone Star if I mess with anything you don't like."

Hell, what's stopping you from just selling code, claiming it's black hammer, and then absconding with the money?
ShadowDragon8685
Another problem with selling a program you've created is that there's nothing stopping the first person you sell BLACK HAMMER to try it out on a convenient target he suddenly owes money to... oops.

The fact that if you're bad-ass enough to be marketing Black Hammer, you're going to pwn his ass in cybercombat, and if he tries it on you, all of your friends will hunt his meat down for a quick roast over an open spit?

Or turning around and selling it to people for a fraction of what you're charging.

Copy protection. In SR, it's quite advanced. You can copy it from the chip, but not from a copy off the chip.

Or, as someone else mentioned, being a cop.

There's the real rub. Simple, you take the precautions you'd take as a Mr. Johnson. You put the word out on a prospective buyer of this heat. If it comes back as being from the 'Star, the Black Hammer you give him involves cybercombat. Or you dissapear. One or the other. Depends on just how ballsy/outside of the 'Star's jurisdiction and reach you are.

And anything you do add to the code to prevent these things is just going to piss off a buyer who doesn't want a virus being transmitted. "No, it's just code to prevent you from using it on me!" "Sure it is. And broadcast my moves to Lone Star if I mess with anything you don't like."

And you certainly are going to advertise any specials you cook in, right?

Hell, what's stopping you from just selling code, claiming it's black hammer, and then absconding with the money?
Angry deckers waiting to ambush you the moment you log on to Shadowland? REALLY pissed off Deckers hiring a Team (or putting together their own Run) to get you dead and take their pay back - with interest?
nick012000
QUOTE (FrostyNSO)
QUOTE (nick012000 @ Dec 17 2005, 09:09 AM)
Hehehe.

The current retirement plans for my street sam, Katklaw, is to acquire enough  nuyen.gif to start up and run an orichalcum factory. 2-3 Wage Mages w/ Enchanting (Alchemy) 5(7) working to produce orichalcum non-stop would make him very rich, very quickly. Make the company rich, too.

If your wage-mages don't jump ship when they figure out they can make more money doing the same thing by themselves!

Which is why he hires SINless mages and ropes them into an exclusive five-year contract. With that said, he'll probably give them a 25% cut. It'll be better than they'd get elsewhere. They'd also get 1 month (unpaid) vacation, though if they ruin their current batch of orichalcum, however long they had been going for would count.

QUOTE (Gerald Fitzgerald)
An orichalcum factory?

I hope you've got some beefy security for a place like that. Any two bit shadowrun team looking to make a few bucks would kick in the door, blast everyone to death and run off with as much as they could carry.

Even with good security, you'll still have raptors testing the electric fence all the time.

Monowire fences, smart sentry turrets, wards, bound spirits, a security rigger, and Ares Knight Errant teams hired as security.

It'll cost quite a bit to get set up. An up-front cost of 100k nuyen.gif for the enchanting shop, 100k nuyen.gif a month for the Luxury lifestyle (the cost of the rent of and security for the premises).
Calvin Hobbes
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)

[QUOTE]Or turning around and selling it to people for a fraction of what you're charging.[/QUOTE]

Copy protection. In SR, it's quite advanced. You can copy it from the chip, but not from a copy off the chip.

[QUOTE]Or, as someone else mentioned, being a cop.[/QUOTE]

There's the real rub. Simple, you take the precautions you'd take as a Mr. Johnson. You put the word out on a prospective buyer of this heat. If it comes back as being from the 'Star, the Black Hammer you give him involves cybercombat. Or you dissapear. One or the other. Depends on just how ballsy/outside of the 'Star's jurisdiction and reach you are.

[QUOTE]And anything you do add to the code to prevent these things is just going to piss off a buyer who doesn't want a virus being transmitted. "No, it's just code to prevent you from using it on me!" "Sure it is. And broadcast my moves to Lone Star if I mess with anything you don't like."[/QUOTE]

And you certainly are going to advertise any specials you cook in, right?

[QUOTE]Hell, what's stopping you from just selling code, claiming it's black hammer, and then absconding with the money?[/QUOTE] Angry deckers waiting to ambush you the moment you log on to Shadowland? REALLY pissed off Deckers hiring a Team (or putting together their own Run) to get you dead and take their pay back - with interest?

[QUOTE][QUOTE]Another problem with selling a program you've created is that there's nothing stopping the first person you sell BLACK HAMMER to try it out on a convenient target he suddenly owes money to... oops.[/QUOTE]

The fact that if you're bad-ass enough to be marketing Black Hammer, you're going to pwn his ass in cybercombat, and if he tries it on you, all of your friends will hunt his meat down for a quick roast over an open spit?[/QUOTE]

If he's got 1,280,000 nuyen just "on hand", I'd bet he's no slouch in the Matrix either.

[QUOTE][QUOTE]Or, as someone else mentioned, being a cop.[/QUOTE]

There's the real rub. Simple, you take the precautions you'd take as a Mr. Johnson. You put the word out on a prospective buyer of this heat. If it comes back as being from the 'Star, the Black Hammer you give him involves cybercombat. Or you dissapear. One or the other. Depends on just how ballsy/outside of the 'Star's jurisdiction and reach you are.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't this assume that this cop is a bit of an idiot? I'd assume that anything a decker could do to discover someone's identity, the cop can do things to prevent his identity from being discovered, so if it doesn't come back as he's from LS, and it turns out he is, then you're into cybercombat, and wasn't LS the progenitors of Black Hammer?

[QUOTE][QUOTE]And anything you do add to the code to prevent these things is just going to piss off a buyer who doesn't want a virus being transmitted. "No, it's just code to prevent you from using it on me!" "Sure it is. And broadcast my moves to Lone Star if I mess with anything you don't like."[/QUOTE]

And you certainly are going to advertise any specials you cook in, right?[/QUOTE]

What drekhat buys a program without running analyze on it for extras?

[QUOTE]QUOTE]Hell, what's stopping you from just selling code, claiming it's black hammer, and then absconding with the money?[/QUOTE] Angry deckers waiting to ambush you the moment you log on to Shadowland? REALLY pissed off Deckers hiring a Team (or putting together their own Run) to get you dead and take their pay back - with interest?[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, because doublecrosses *always* get punished by a group of anarchic hackers with varying moral codes.
ShadowDragon8685
Learn to format.

If he's got 1,280,000 nuyen just "on hand", I'd bet he's no slouch in the Matrix either.

Yeah, but if he was bad-ass enough to do it himself, he would have wrote it himself, and kept his nuyen.gif.

Doesn't this assume that this cop is a bit of an idiot? I'd assume that anything a decker could do to discover someone's identity, the cop can do things to prevent his identity from being discovered, so if it doesn't come back as he's from LS, and it turns out he is, then you're into cybercombat, and wasn't LS the progenitors of Black Hammer?

Apparently, you vastly underestimate the value of having a Contact (level 3) in Lone Star's Cyber-Division, who can say "Oh, that guy? Yeah, he's part of a sting that Captain Cujo's running. And he's a real asshole, too. You oughta just cyber-dissapear for a month. That, or flatline him."

Also, the Chinese invented gunpowder, what's your point?

What drekhat buys a program without running analyze on it for extras?

And again, if he was good enough to be successfully analyzing and working on programs of this complexity, he'd have programmed it himself. It could transmit his moves to the 'Star, it could be the "Analyze brainwaves" routine for all he knows.

Oh, yeah, because doublecrosses *always* get punished by a group of anarchic hackers with varying moral codes.

When you're running scams and worse that they or their chummers might get burned on, yes, they will. It's like if someone set up a cheap-ass machine shop and set about making fake Predators, with extra attention spent on looking identical to the real thing, but when you start firing them, they have a nasty tendancy to blow apart. Some Shadowurners are coming after you, if not from Ares for violation of copyright and patent, than because someone they like got hurt. Or it may even get combined, and some Shadowrunners would approach Ares with the offer of taking you down, lest your cheap ass fakes fall into friendly hands and get someone hurt.

FrostyNSO
Oh course, a PC who has to buy a black hammer 8 will never fall for this stuff though. nyahnyah.gif
ShadowDragon8685
PCs don't get to be PCs by being idiots, now do they?
FrostyNSO
What I'm saying is that by your line of reasoning, your assuming that every person your selling to is an idiot.

Just because a person has to buy a gun doesn't mean they don't know how to use it.
ShadowDragon8685
No. But they probably will not know how to manufacture it, and chances are they won't know how to tell if it was made with cheap shitty materials if you've spent attention to making it look right.
FrostyNSO
But suppose they *do* know how to compile black hammer 8 themselves, they just don't have the time. I really have to go with what was said earlier, if a person is going to be running a high-dig program like that, and they have the money to throw around in order to buy it, it'd be a terrible assumption to bank on them not knowing what they're doing.

John Campbell
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)

Yeah, but if he was bad-ass enough to do it himself, he would have wrote it himself, and kept his nuyen.gif.

There are a lot of things that I'm "bad-ass" enough to do myself that I just throw money at to have someone else do. I have a finite amount of time and a lot of better things to do with it than spend it doing things that I could get someone else to do for less than I consider my time to be worth. That's the basic foundation of the entire concept of "trade".
FrostyNSO
Heh, like changing my oil biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
Not to mention that, fundamentally, programming and decking/cracking are vastly different skillsets.

Does a fighter pilot know how to make air-to-air missiles? Can your average sniper create precision optics? Could Jelly Bryce have built a gun from scratch? Why, then, do you expect someone who can waste your sorry ass in Matrix combat to be able to program to that level?

~J
Fix-it
do you expect someone who can waste your sorry ass in Matrix combat to be able to program to that level?

not nessecarily to THAT level, but somewhere near it, yes. or at least I hope. being owned by a script kiddie kinda sucks.

EDIT: Otaku are not script kiddies though. deffinitely not.
Kagetenshi
My question was why, though. What is it about having one skill but not another that makes them a scriptkiddie?

~J
emo samurai
Could you find Black Hammer code while hacking the Lone Star mainframes and use it as a leg up to compile a new program? That would be SO profitable. Of course, if the company you're stealing from specializes in software, chances are it'll have REALLY high-level ice they developed in-house.
Mr Cjelli
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Could you find Black Hammer code while hacking the Lone Star mainframes and use it as a leg up to compile a new program? That would be SO profitable. Of course, if the company you're stealing from specializes in software, chances are it'll have REALLY high-level ice they developed in-house.

Any host that has source code for Black Hammer lying around is going to be Red-80 gajillion. If you have the chops to get onto such a host, slip past the IC and security deckers, get passed the inevitable worm or databomb on the file, and unencrypt it you may as well have written it yourself.
Kagetenshi
…Unless you can deck but can't program.

~J
Mr Cjelli
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
…Unless you can deck but can't program.

~J

Point taken. But in SR3, Decking and Programming have the same base skill (though programming sure is a hell of a lot easier with the appropriate knowledge skills). Because PCs cannot have specializations in excess of double their base skill, I don't know if you can have a decker who really can't program.

Kagetenshi
Computers 6 (Decking 12). Drek-hot decker incapable of programming more than a Rating 3 Black Hammer or a Rating 6 anything else.

~J
Mr Cjelli
Ah, completely forgot about that half specialization caveat for black hammer.
Kagetenshi
Obviously I'm stretching the definition of "can't program" pretty far there, but my basic point of there being a level where you can't even come close to creating the tools that are at the proper level for you to use stands. Anyone with Computers (Decking) 12 is wasted on only rating 6 programs.

~J
Pendaric
Am glad I kept reading, BH 8 needing computer (programing)16 after all had me on tender hooks ohplease.gif
As to stopping the programing factory am please to say I have a list of my additions:
(As I have played a programming factory and therefore created a list to frag my own character biggrin.gif)
Time: obvious I know but without a programing suite it really mounts up.
boredom: If they want to punch code all day they can go corp for more money and soon will after the extraction and kink bomb implant.
Money: Base price for all sales on the street is one third its actual price! Also the cost of pure object code utilities are 25% cheaper. At least for hard nuyen. Service and equipment well...thats a matter of negotiation. (Fixer bargaining 8...... )
As already stated, market size.
Difficult to get market credability with Hacker House being so realiable.
Also your likely to get a level one lower utility as the customer trades up or deck parts parts perhapes?
If you want to sell chips instead of straight code? Well I am afraid thats a psyical meet otherwise known as a run. grinbig.gif
spotlite
QUOTE (Mr Cjelli)
Ah, completely forgot about that half specialization caveat for black hammer.

Me too! MARVELLOUS. Doesn't stop them churning out rating 9 everything else though (one of them has computer 8 the other has computer 5 prog 9 so in theory they could do an 8 together or an 8 and a 9 seperately - but over a far longer period).

But at least it halves their Hammer rating, and drops its sell-price a LOT. What's the page ref?
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Matrix page 75)
The black hammer utility is incredibly difficult to program. The maximum rating that can be programmed is equal to half the Computer (Programming) skill of the programmer, rounded up.

I'll add that Killjoy is likewise difficult to program, leaving Track as the best moneymaker (multiplier 8, no special restriction on programming). I'm not taking Options into account, which could change things.

Edit: it should be added that I'm also just looking at final program size. No comparison of programming time swing between this and smaller programs has been done.

~J
Pendaric
Spotlite
But at least it halves their Hammer rating, and drops its sell-price a LOT. What's the page ref?

Matrix p75 new utilities section.

One more addition I forgot to add:
Contacts facilitate the ease of sale, perhapes even the possibility of the sale. Hence longer times for not using contacts and a percentage profit loss for using contacts (10% I believe is the standard Fixer fee per used contact. Open to negotiation of course.)
Kagetenshi
Connected edge.

~J
FrostyNSO
Third Party rules help with this too. "The walls have ears" or whatever it was called.
Lazarus
Here's how I would deal with this potential problem as a GM. Refer to the GM Guidelines or Rules if you want.

1. You are God. All things are possible through you. biggrin.gif (Wow! Someone has a complex!) Nah, that's a little extreme but it's true. You don't have to allow anything in your world you don't want. However you do have to balance it as to what your players want. Notice I said balance. If you give them everything they want then you feel helpless and the game turns sour. (Ok Troll Sammie why are still running the shadows when you and Lofwyr are the only 2 people with stock in S-K?) But if you don't give anything to your players then they will get sick and stop playing. (Man come on I just need an Ares Predator. Do I have to run the Arcology with a plastic Spork again? YES!) It's all about balance. Which brings me to my next point

2. Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

-- Job 1: 20-21 (KJV)

Basically don't think you can't undo something. Ok so you're players have Black Hammer 8. They want to sell it and despite teams of Rules Lawyers pouring endlessly over sacred SR tomes they can't find anything to stop them! Panic! Chaos! Ok deep breaths, refer to rule 1. First breakdown your PC problem, nah dilemma, yeah that's nicer. 1. You as a GM don't want you players to have X amount of nuyen. (I use X because you said they were going to get some cyberware you wanted them to have.) 2. What possible problems could this bring about in your world? Think about what your players are doing. I don't know how powerful Black Hammer is in your campaign but if it's the hottest drek out there then it's a problem. Tell your players "Imagine that you have been given a nuclear bomb and that you can easily duplicate it and sell it. Would you? Morals aside think about the practical consequences of your actions. YOU just pushed the SOTA curve. Everything has to evolve now. IC has to get better. You'll have to evolve just like everyone else, but think for a minute if you hung onto it. Kept it secret. You'd be one of the only kids on the block to have a Tuttle Chopper when everyone else has a big wheel."

If that doesn't work just find a way to take it. Not everyone is going to be happy by this turn of events. If your players wrote Black Hammer then they are in more trouble if they stole it. Corps are going to want it not only to use it but to find a way to defend against it. Criminal Organizations are going to want to it for their own purposes (those pesky Asians! nyahnyah.gif ) Do you think they will pay top dollar for it? Nope. (I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.) And hackers! Forget it. Hell people fileshare (hence pirate) music and movies like it's going out of style. You don't think hackers will try to get it from you by some way in the Matrix?

3. The Falling Dragon Butt First Law. This was a law enacted by my AD&D DM when players were acting like jackasses. I think it is self-explanatory but it illustrates a point. Sometimes shit doesn't appear or need to make sense to happen. Maybe that utility has so many uses before the chip burns out (Bad Chip Chummer.) or it degrades with so many uses (Bad Chip Chummer.) Or maybe that shipment of blank chips was contaminated when you copied the Utility to them (Ahh Bad-- forget it.) A Toxic Spirit could have gone berserk and destroyed the only copy you had (Ahh sorry guys I guess Ol' Stinky got away from me eek.gif ) Hell a plane crash could destroy the entire building. Now these are extreme cases and should only be used sparingly if at all but it is to make a point. See rule one.

I hoped this helped
Pendaric
Pray they have the connected edge, then apply eveything Lazarus just said to their contact. They get hit by a car and enter a coma (mine) or they develope brain cancer (Fade47's and mate it never get old.biggrin.gif )
If they paid points for the flaw let them have it.
With a little creative ref'ing, merits are flaws by a different name.
And for completeness vice versa.
Fix-it
Do I have to run the Arcology with a plastic Spork again? YES!

sig'd.
Lazarus
Well you know Fix-It I was talking about you! biggrin.gif
Mr.Platinum
I let my players make copies and sell em, but if the Local crime org finds out, they want there cut.
Westiex
If he's got 1,280,000 nuyen

1.28 million (Price for a Black Hammer cool.gif being only .22 million short of getting yourself a Fairlight Excalibur ...

In other words, the only people who'll be able to afford both the software and the hardware (Not nessecarily an excalibur, but still something pretty expensive) are either going to be very good (And thus have a rep) or something stinks about them.
Calvin Hobbes
Remember: A good rep sometimes means that anyone who knows you have a bad rap is dead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012