Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character Sheets?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mordrid Soud
Any descent ones? I hated the "official" sheet, and found only one that I can tolerate. Didn't know what anyone else was using.
Angelstandings
Is there a specific change you'd like to do with the character sheet, or is it the entire layout that you dislike?
mintcar
If someone offers to host, I can offer mine for download again.

front page
back page for mundanes
back page for awakened

In the meantime you will have to pm me an e-mail adress to get them.
Mute
Hosted. If you have updates to them, please email. Also, feel free to browse that directory, I've collected a number of SR4e sheets.

Mundane Sheet - http://rpg-sandiego.org/sheets/mintcar_mundane.pdf
Awakened Sheet - http://rpg-sandiego.org/sheets/mintcar_awakened.pdf
mintcar
Thanks Mute.
voodoospork
Anyone have any Excel character sheets?
warrior_allanon
i have one that should be excell compatable, i made it with open office, and my GM has an excell SR4 sheet that he came up with
Silo
I dig mintcar's, but it'd be nice if there was more functionality in the Gear section. Columns perhaps?

Thanks for the sheets regardless.
mintcar
In the original sheets there is no place at all for gear. I made my gear section like that because it's really way too small. This way you can squeeze in a lot more than if there was columns. You will still propably have to get a blank sheet for most of your gear and your charactrer's history. On Mute's site there's a larger sheet with a lot more functionality. Mine is designed to be simple and mostly just look better than the official one.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (voodoospork)
runefire32
This is from the comunity projects section...its a pair of character sheets.

One is 9 pages and coveres everything and the kitchen sink, and the slightly less huge 4 page sheet.

Character sheets of justice

Compliments of ismodred.
Silo
nice collection being assembled!

mintcar, i see your point and sort of figured that is why you might have left it that way. i do like the simplicity of yours. and the fact that i can enter my info electronically.

Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (voodoospork)

Currently working on one. Attempting to see if I can link it with the Excel Character SR4 Generator.

In it's current form, it automatically calculates base dice pools for skills, base initiative, and figures racial mods for attributes. Not "pretty" looking but definitely useful.
mintcar
Wow. Ismo's are amazing. Having everything written out like that can be very useful I bet.
hobgoblin
yes. alltho i think there is a error in the defense section (reaction + armor?).

allso, i would love for it to be black and white as i cant get my printer not stop printing color frown.gif
Perssek
Although my (and my playersī) first language isnīt english, we use to play in SRīs original language. So, I made some Character Sheets myself (as I ALWAYS do, whatever the game is), and my players seem to enjoy. It is version 4.0, but they are now starting to be stressed in space and funcionality.

So... as I donīt have any space online to host it, could anyone (if interested) do it for me? They are greatly influenced by Mintcarīs sheets, but lighter (although I loved the black space in his sheets, they arenīt ink-saving).
ismodred
yes. alltho i think there is a error in the defense section (reaction + armor?).

hmm i'll check that this weekend
Thanee
QUOTE (Mordrid Soud @ Feb 4 2006, 09:36 AM)
Any descent ones? I hated the "official" sheet, and found only one that I can tolerate. Didn't know what anyone else was using.

The official ones are really bad. There is no room for nothing on them. wink.gif

Of course, it's not easy to make a sheet, that has enough room for any (reasonable) character and still fits on one page (or even two).

I just use Word to write up the stats and stuff. No real sheet. Everything fits neatly on two pages that way, no wasted space and there's enough room where it is needed; I print both pages next to each other on one page (scaled to 50% and rotated 90°). Character sheet done! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
hobgoblin
thing is, you write the stuff in with a pencil so that you can alter it later on.
ok so you can note the changes when they happen and then go back and write them into the doc, but its doing it two times...
ismodred

wow musta had some bad alcowack that night... i'll fix it and release new versions this weekend.

on another note

Of course, it's not easy to make a sheet, that has enough room for any (reasonable) character and still fits on one page (or even two).

hrmm hrmm

*ismo points to links below*
maikeru
I would like to try and make a character sheet or possibly something else but where do I get the cool "Shadowrun Border"?
Divine Virus
QUOTE (runefire32)
This is from the comunity projects section...its a pair of character sheets.

One is 9 pages and coveres everything and the kitchen sink, and the slightly less huge 4 page sheet.

Character sheets of justice

Compliments of ismodred.

You are a character sheet GOD!
Grinder
The sheets are very cool!

One questions (it's a dumb one, but it's early here): what is this (Conjuring 3) supposed to mean? Why is ther a number behind the skills group's name?
Thanee
QUOTE (ismodred @ May 6 2006, 02:26 AM)

hrmm hrmm

*ismo points to links below*

Nothing against those sheets, but they (both versions) do not fulfill the criteria on two points (they don't fit on a page or two and there isn't enough room for everything even a starting character can reasonably have (way too little room for implants, especially... eyes and ears alone can fill up space rather quickly)).

Also the various parts do not seem to be organized well on the smaller sheet, if you have a magician, you have spells here, spirits there, foci elsewhere. And why is there so much room for adept powers? That seems a little excessive (for a change wink.gif).

The bigger sheet is better on that behalf, but it's nine (!) pages long. And there are still some problem areas, like identities and licenses (licenses are per identity, you cannot place them seperate like this; also you need a lot more room for licenses than for identities). The 'personal data' and 'various statistics' part on the first page could need some additional work, i.e. Metatype and Sex is a bit more important data, than to be hidden like that. And why is 'Name' not written in Caps? Looks a bit out of place there.

[/hopefully constructive criticism] smile.gif

Now, those are just some minor issues, which are easily taken care of. The hard part begins, when you want to fit all the space required for every basic archetype on a single sheet of paper! biggrin.gif

This could work: One front page with all important data, that every character needs plus one tailored back page chosen out of a few options (one for street samurais, one for adepts, one for magicians, one for technomancers/hackers, one for riggers, etc).

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
QUOTE (Grinder)
One questions (it's a dumb one, but it's early here): what is this (Conjuring 3) supposed to mean? Why is ther a number behind the skills group's name?

Number of skills in the group. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Grinder
Damn! The answer was so easy & obvious!

Thank you smile.gif
hobgoblin
i think the common front, selective back, was the plan for the sheet that you find the front page of here:
http://pavao.org/shadowrun/index.html

sadly i dont recall reading anything from the owner of the site lately...
ismodred
fixed the defense error while i was at it.
so new updates on both char sheets
1.5.3 on Short Sheet (fixed defense error, moved magic stuff together)
2.1 on the Dossier (fixed name, fixed defense error, made an implant page with paper doll)

they don't fit on a page or two

true and the shear amount of information on SR characters will alway prohibit that unless we write really really really tiny

way too little room for implants, especially... eyes and ears alone can fill up space rather quickly

Check out the revised character Dossier page 10

Also the various parts do not seem to be organized well on the smaller sheet, if you have a magician, you have spells here, spirits there, foci elsewhere.

fixed

And why is there so much room for adept powers?

you can have many powers

Metatype and Sex is a bit more important data, than to be hidden like that.

i disagree you don't have to look up your metatype or sex you know what it is, its just one of those things you remember.

f

And why is 'Name' not written in Caps? Looks a bit out of place there.

hmm no answer there so i fixed it

[/hopefully constructive criticism]

yeah it is, though i must admit i read the first paragraph and closed the window and waited 4 days before coming back to re-read i knew for sure you were a troll smile.gif

The hard part begins, when you want to fit all the space required for every basic archetype on a single sheet of paper!

lol i'll let you do that one

Bye
ismo
hobgoblin
i love that 4 pager smile.gif

but that 10 page big one is basicly a monster biggrin.gif
more like a archive file for when one puts a character into the retirement folder then something to use for actual gaming.

thankfully its looking quite modualr, so that i can forgo printing some of the pages if they are not needed (like say two magic pages and maybe the advancement and cyberware page unless its needed).
phasmaphobic
I'm curious, what do the "A.S." and "DP" columns on the skill page mean?
James McMurray
Attribute score maybe? No clue about the DP.
Tekumel
Attribute Score & Dice Pool?

On a semi-related note...does anybody have a fillable version of ismodred's sheets? I love them, but non-fillable doesn't work too well for an online based campaign, and I'm pretty Acrobat challenged beyond printing & filling out. nyahnyah.gif
SuperSpy
DP would be Dice Pool.

Edit: Oops, didn't see that Tekumel had just answered that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012