Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updates to the threats books
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lividicus
Has anyone seen any updates to whats going on in the threats books besides deuce?
BishopMcQ
I have not seen anything mentioned in the upcoming product line about Threats 3. That doesn't mean that it's not coming out, but I'd say that it is probably going to take a back seat to the prime projects like Unwired, Augmentation and Street Magic.

IMO--Look towards '07 maybe '08 for a Threats book.
Lividicus
What about what has happened to the groups listed in the previous books? Just looking for info on what has happened to the groups themselves. Kind of like a history of whats happened to them.
mdynna
"deuce"? Do you mean Deus (pronounced DAY-us, by the way), or am I missing something?
Lividicus
yeah, I mean we all know what happened to Deus but what about the other threats. What has happened to them?
stevebugge
By the end of System Failure Winternight had been more or less dismantled, the AI's had been wiped out by Jormungand, Ibn Eisa was exposed as (probably) a master Shedim. There was a Coup in Tir Tairgire. So that does leave a number of items from previous threats books still up and running. The Viglia Evangelica has yet to play a prominent role in a FanPro publication. The Humanis Policlub/Human Nation/Alamos 20K axis still seems to be alive and well. Toxic Spirits and radical evironmental groups probably are still going strong.

Remember a lot of the threats were based on advanced magic, biotech, or matrix rules in SR3, so it would make sense that development of future threats will probably be held up until those rule supplements are in place and a few setting books are in place as well. My bet is we see a threats book sometime in '08
Lividicus
Thanks that helps alot actually was there an update to that group that was trying to bring back the former USA?
Aku
SR4 stated that they launched several coup attempts that failed.
mdynna
The New Revolution
They kidnapped President Haeffner during the wake of the Crash 2.0. They were exposed and arrested/killed by government forces. President Haeffner, however, was killed in an attempted rescue. General Colloton, who was in charge of the military blockade of the Renraku Arcology, was elected President.
(Ref: System Failure)

Art Dankwalther
Art Dankwalther was killed by a Corporate Court ordered oribtal weapon attack ("Thor Shot"). Most of his assets had already been absorbed by Novatech/Villiers using the cash from the IPO, just before the Matrix crashed of course.

General Saito
Saito was overthrown by Ares forces working with elements of the Mothers of Metahumans and the Metahuman People's Army (possbily with Shadowrunner help?). Not much is known about what happened.
(Ref: Shadowrun 4th Edition)

Pax and the Dissonant Otaku
After instrumenting the release of the Crash Virus Pax and her otaku could not be found. It is not known whether they are still alive or not (I'm guessing this will developed later)
Spoonfunk
Personnaly I am loving the creative leeway with the unupdated storyline. Gives me a chance to run a couple experimental campaign idea's without those idea's being thrown in the face of the omnipresent cannon.

Already I have finished running a campaign in wich the serephim have turned up again as a underground intelligence network. This tiem aroudn im writing up idea's for ibn eisa and the Islamic Unity Movement.
SL James
QUOTE (mdynna @ Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM)
General Saito
Saito was overthrown by Ares forces working with elements of the Mothers of Metahumans and the Metahuman People's Army (possbily with Shadowrunner help?).  Not much is known about what happened.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.

All SR4 says is that California is no longer run by Saito as of 2069. In 2065, he is pretty comfortable and backed by MCT North America, which diverted all of its Tsimshian resources into the Bay Area.

Besides, MOM? Plese.
QUOTE (Aku)
SR4 stated that they launched several coup attempts that failed.

"Failed." Sure.

Threats

Alamos 20K: Still around.

Darke: Individually, gone. Someone (or multiple parties) are still around. See Aztechnology, and the Apep Consortium.

Winternight: Leadership's destroyed, but you can't kill an organization like it in one fell swoop.

Vampires: Still exist.

Halberstam: Still around experimenting with technomancers. Read the Matrix 2.0 chapter of System Failure.

KSAF: Still around, but not as productive as they were.

IEs: Check.

Lofwyr: Of course.

Insect Spirits: Check.

Blood Mage Gestalt: See Darke.

Black Lodge: Check (almost assuredly related to the Vigilia).

Human Nation: Check.

Tutor: Check.

Strain III: Oh, yeah.

Threats 2

Saito: *Shrug* Doing fairly well in 2065. Disappears by 2069.

Dissonance: Won.

Imps: Check.

Aleph Society: Check.

Master Shedim: Check.

NR: Hell yes, they're still around.

Insect-Paranimal Merges: Why not?

Drakes: Regrettably.

False Face: Yep.

Network: Won, lost, technically uncertain.

Templars: No comment.

Art: Dead. His little kingdom: Dead (mostly, you never know).

And in case anyone's wondering, my old posts on Colloton and the New Revolution haven't gone anywhere as far as I can tell.
MK Ultra
What do you mean by the Black Lodge the Vigilia?
The way I scanned it in SoE, the BL have infiltrated the french catholic church, but the topdogs in rome donīt like them very much (neither of the fractions). The Vigilia in turn are much in the line of the topdogs.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: Did someone inherit Arties War Machine/Money or did the CC rip everything apart and used the money for compensation, what do you think?
Synner
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Feb 24 2006, 12:58 AM)
The way I scanned it in SoE, the BL have infiltrated the french catholic church, but the topdogs in rome donīt like them very much (neither of the fractions). The Vigilia in turn are much in the line of the topdogs.

Am I missing something?

Possibly. The Vigilia material in Loose Alliances was meant to have several possible readings depending on where a GM wanted to take it. One clue as to what SL James is talking about: "Melk" (sorry AH, it was just too good a reference to pass up).
Ancient History
You're going to Hell for that one, Syn.
fistandantilus4.0
well, if you think about it, it makes sense . The BL is interested in gaining ancient magic. The vault probably has that in spades. Also, the supposed ties of the Masons/Illuminates that the Black Lodge would be an off shoot of, was historically anti-religion, pro world goverment. So undermining the church from within makes sense. Especially since they have a history of worming their way in to other organizations, hence the Masons/Illuminates. It does say that the Lodge is trying to infiltrate the Illumates of the New Dawn as well , which supports that.

I'd never really thought about the Lodge being tied to the Vigilica before, but it seems to work to my conspiracy happy mind. After all, they do have that whole "agree or we mind wipe you and make you forget this conversation ever happened." And if that is the case, I love how they undermine 'loyal' priests to secretly help the enemy. Kind of like the first season of Alias.

AH:? What's up?

Refernces I can find on Melk:
wikipedia linkage
The Abey and Congregation of Melk
"became a place of pilgrimage to the shrine of St. Coloman, and was famed for its great relic of the Holy Cross." maybe cool old relic of interest to the Lodge?
"All these houses followed the same observance and styled themselves the Congregation of Melk. They in no way depended, however, on Melk, nor had they any general superior, soliciting visitors when needful from the pope."

or

Melk concentration camp:
Established: January 11, 1944.
Liberated: May 5, 1945.
Estimated number of victims: aprox. 10,000 (not counting the unknown number which perished in the tunnels).

or

Heinrich Von Melk
"German satirist of the twelfth century; of knightly birth and probably a lay brother in the convent of Melk, in Styria. His chief work is a poem "Von des todes gehugede" (the remembrance of death), a discourse on the theme memento mori. It is a bitter invective against the vices and sins of all classes, especially of knighthood. After an introduction wherein the poet explains how the depravity of his age has incited him to his task, he turns to his real subject, the contemplation of death, the horrors of which are portrayed in glaring contrast with the vanity of earthly life."

or
Mr. Plum, in the library, with the Vigilica
Lemme know how I'm doing so I can stop searching. smile.gif
Synner
You're close on at least a couple of the above, but the reference is let's say more "literary"... cross reference what you've got with the Loose Alliances material and see what you get smile.gif.

I pretty much spelled it out in the book, though I thought more people would have picked up on the tip of the hat. One of these days I'm going to have to ask Rob if I can post the GI text that was dropped.
fistandantilus4.0
well I've tossed on a few more links that Icould find for the library, but my Loosa Alliances is at home. Damn it. I hate having to wait for 4+ hours to track down my answers.

There was a book about it too I noticed :The Name of the Rose, which seems to fit the theme. Damn you and your making me spend money. sarcastic.gif
At least the book looks interesting.

Seriously, Rob should let you guys do follow ups on the SR page or something. I'd say Holostreets, but right now, well that's just a frustrating answer, as all of my patience is spent taking care of my three children, so I have unfortuantely little left waiting for release dates. frown.gif

For those that don't want to read
"The Name of the Rose was also made into a film in 1986, directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud and starring Sean Connery as William of Baskerville and Christian Slater as Adso."
MaxHunter
The Name of the Rose, by italian writer and semiologist Umberto Eco IS a really good book. The movie is quite fine too, but it does not even come close to the depth of the ideas at TNotR. I strongly recommend it. Understanding Latin is a plus, though.

Back on track, the black lodge-Vigilia Evangelica crossover just stinks of Dan Brown books, more specifically: "Angels and Demons". Personally, I believe those are quite thrashy. The plot is childish in the extreme and the main character is a Mary Sue all the way. One SR veiled reference to that angle in the Shadows of Asia (p. 138 -<Novosibirsk).

For more serious conspiracionists (?) I recommend Foucault's Pendulum, by the Eco.

Cheers,

Max
Synner
Eco is indeed one of my favorite writers and The Name of the Rose is one of my all-time favorite novels. I recommend Foucault's Pendulum even more, it is much denser reading but even more satisfying.

If you're really into doing a little research with "hidden" references you should look up some of the artifacts and documents name-dropped in the text. There's more than a couple of surprises I slipped in there too. The Vigilia was a lot of fun to work on.

The Black Lodge - Vigilia connection is only one possible reading of the material and was never intended to be a nod to anything but established canon regarding the Lodge and the power behind it.
mdynna
QUOTE (SL James)
QUOTE (mdynna @ Feb 23 2006, 04:19 PM)
General Saito
Saito was overthrown by Ares forces working with elements of the Mothers of Metahumans and the Metahuman People's Army (possbily with Shadowrunner help?).  Not much is known about what happened.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.

All SR4 says is that California is no longer run by Saito as of 2069. In 2065, he is pretty comfortable and backed by MCT North America, which diverted all of its Tsimshian resources into the Bay Area.

Besides, MOM? Plese.

QUOTE (SR4 BBB pg. 32)
Ares Macrotechnology, feeling
Silicon Valley was threatened, moved in troops to defend
it and ended up being instrumental (along with Mothers of
Metahumans and various pirates and shadowrunners) in eventually
liberating the area in the late 2060s.

I don't BS my posts. biggrin.gif
Demonseed Elite
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Seriously, Rob should let you guys do follow ups on the SR page or something. I'd say Holostreets, but right now, well that's just a frustrating answer, as all of my patience is spent taking care of my three children, so I have unfortuantely little left waiting for release dates. frown.gif

Yeah, that would be pretty neat. I've wanted to do some Tibet follow-ups (another place where there are secret references I'm not sure anyone has noticed yet wink.gif ). I doubt there will be much opportunity for me to go back to Tibet in the canon material, but I've been waiting for Holostreets for the possibility of doing it there.
SL James
*Groans*

I must have glazed over that part for <insert your own mean-spirited reason>. OTOH, Ritter must be a better tactician than Kenny. Spud must be so proud.
MK Ultra
QUOTE (Synner)
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Feb 24 2006, 12:58 AM)

Am I missing something?

Possibly. The Vigilia material in Loose Alliances was meant to have several possible readings depending on where a GM wanted to take it. One clue as to what SL James is talking about: "Melk" (sorry AH, it was just too good a reference to pass up).

Ah, Iīve forgotten about that one (just reread), so I thought SL James suggested the Lodge and the Vigilia being in bed with each other, as fistandantilus3.0 already posted. But Iīd rather think this just alludes to the roots of the Black Lodge, as has allready been established in Threats, in the original Knights Templar (and obvious since LA in the Vigilia by extension). It puts some more light on the cause of the shism betweem the KT/BL and the RCC and allso on the sorce of (at least much of) the ancient ockult texts, the Penultimate Master of the BL needs to do his ubermagic.

But Ancient is probably right, Syn, your likely going to hell for this one, or at least going to be executed for treason. Any lawsuits yet? You should drobably change your Nick to "Freelancer" and turn to the shadows, before they getcha! nyahnyah.gif
fistandantilus4.0
ok, feel like a dork, because I went home and picked up my copy of Loose Alliances, and there it all was spelled out right in front of me. At the end of the 12th century (1297 according to my google-fu) a fire destroyed the Abbey. In LA, the text reveals that the fire also included a theft of many relics and texts (I'll see if I can place some of those names Syn) by brothers of the cloth. Basically the roots of the BL if I read it right.

Which is kind of interesting, that the Black Lodge was founded more or less back in the 13th century. ALso that , IIRC , the Illuminati, which was culled from the upper echelons of the Mason's, and I'd always assumed, had ties to the Lodge, was formed in the 16th century. So that really changes my views on their goals. They made have had the similar lodge structure, but they were from before. Perhaps they simply adopted themselves to the more formal style later.

But it's intersting that so much would have been passed down by rogue priests , existing out side of, or hidden within the church hierarchy, for 800 years, hiding away most likely arcane texts and relics. I have to wonder though if the hints in LA are suggesting horrors, or simply 'evil' spirits.

SL James
I'd suggest a trip into the LA forum archive. It should clear that question right up.
fistandantilus4.0
can do. normally I might say something about just giving the answer, but really a little studying will help my game out anyways. Thanks james
fistandantilus4.0
Oh my God, ow, it hurts. James, ugh, 14 pages, half of which were arguing over fascism and another quarter over whether or not the Vigilia is useful in a street campaign. Might as well go read the Drop bear thread all the way through.

It was a good review, but most of the BL stuff was gone over in this thread again, and still didn't touch on the subject as to what was revealed. Perhaps I should have known better than to look for a direct answer on a 14 page thread.

Oh well, I'll take the suggestion in the spirit it was given. And like I said, it was a good review, if a bit painful.

And AH, I still don't get the joke about Melk. Maybe it's just because i'm slow, or because that thread melted my brain.

All that I know is that fascism is bad, and anyone that agress with it should get their head examined. No, wait, that's a bad thing to say, and many people find fascism appealing. No wait, The Vigilia is useful in all levels of play. Wait, no, runners in Seattle won't use it. No, wait, they will. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
hyzmarca
QUOTE (mdynna)
The New Revolution
They kidnapped President Haeffner during the wake of the Crash 2.0. They were exposed and arrested/killed by government forces. President Haeffner, however, was killed in an attempted rescue. General Colloton, who was in charge of the military blockade of the Renraku Arcology, was elected President.

That's the official line, yes. IEs don't exist, technomancy is a biofeedback-produced delusion, corporations don't hire shadowrunners, and Japan doesn't discriminate against metahumans, there are no bugs in Chicago, and Oswald acted alone are also official lines.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Synner)
If you're really into doing a little research with "hidden" references you should look up some of the artifacts and documents name-dropped in the text. There's more than a couple of surprises I slipped in there too. The Vigilia was a lot of fun to work on.

LA pg 105

Lignum Vitae = "Wood of Life"
St Malacy lived in the 11th century, and had visions given a bried description of each of the future popes, until the final one. The End. Each had a descriptive term like- Ex castro Tyberis (from a castle on the Tiber) For Celestine II, or De labore Solis (of the eclipse of the sun, or from the labour of the sun) for Pope John Paul II. Scray thing is, there's Gloria olivæ for Benedict XVI (2005-), then the last one. According to the prophecy, there's one Pope after Benedict, and that's it. Game Over. I didn't see any that were "wood of Life" though
linkage for reference

The minoan tablets are clay tablets from Minoan culture, that have not been translated. The relevance here may be that their culture was on Crete as far as I can tell, which is pretty close to ancient Thera, although the years are way off.
reference. No idea what they would have been doing on Easter Island though. Maybe that's the important part.

The Voynich Manuscrpits are a text from perhaps the 13-1500's that have to date not been translated. Some of it's sectiosn include herbology, cosmology, biology, and a section called 'recipes', although no one knows exactly what it all means. So apparently that they havedeciphered it is a big deal. A couple of ideas of it's origins are a cult of Isis followers, and John Dee and Edward Kelly (the guys that "discovered" the "angelic" text Enochian). It's been suggested that it wa a constructed language or cypher, of two parts, "A" and "B". May be purely concidental that the Minoan Tablets are broekn down in a similar way. It was taken to a Catholic University in 1931, where it was copied, and two of the plants were identified as having come from the America's.

The Tulli Papyrus points towards evidence of aliens visiting ancient Egpyt. Interesting tie-in to things getting lost in the Vatican library being picked up by the Vigilia:

"Questioning the authenticity of the papyrus, Rosenberg (cited above) writes that a cable was sent to the "Egyptian section of the Vatican Museum seeking more information about both the 'papyrus' and the 'de Rachewiltz translation.'" The Inspector to Egyptian Vatican Museum, Gianfranco Nolli, sent the following reply:

Papyrus Tulli not propriety [sic] of Vatican Museum. Now it is dispersed and no more traceable."

The Codex hermeticum references Dee, who is most likely John Dee (See the Enochian link above). Hermeticism is of coure linked to the god Hermes, codex being an old book or manuscript. It's latin and sounds cool. So most likely it's a compilation of Dee's work, unless we take "codex" literally as being ancient. Maybe that makes it authentication of his language. Which would make sense since it was confiscated according to LA. Could also be something like the Corpus hermeticum

I love treasure hunts.
MK Ultra
Well, obviously, St Malacy was refering to "The End" of the 5th world. He could or would not tell enything about the future popes of the 6th world, and probably took the end of the 5th age as the apocalypse, as many did. wink.gif

If you are more interested in the Black Lodge (I suspect you have read threats, if not, Iīd stronngly suggest it), it was stated, that they do not acept elves for membership, which says much about where they are standing, concerning other threats.
For real world references, the Black Lodge is obviously modelt after the Free Masons (or better put after some Free Masons, as there were many organizations of this kind back in the day), while LA states, that the IOND are the infamous Illuminati, which were a secret organization, that specifically aimed at infiltrating other secret organizations (such as the free masons), to gain power quickly. In SR-canon, the BL has taken over this mode of operation IIRC (Threats).
SL James
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Feb 25 2006, 06:04 AM)
QUOTE (mdynna @ Feb 23 2006, 05:19 PM)
The New Revolution
They kidnapped President Haeffner during the wake of the Crash 2.0.  They were exposed and arrested/killed by government forces.  President Haeffner, however, was killed in an attempted rescue.  General Colloton, who was in charge of the military blockade of the Renraku Arcology, was elected President.

That's the official line, yes. IEs don't exist, technomancy is a biofeedback-produced delusion, corporations don't hire shadowrunners, and Japan doesn't discriminate against metahumans, there are no bugs in Chicago, and Oswald acted alone are also official lines.

That's friggin' AWESOME.

QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Oh my God, ow, it hurts. James, ugh, 14 pages, half of which were arguing over fascism and another quarter over whether or not the Vigilia is useful in a street campaign. Might as well go read the Drop bear thread all the way through.

What? I thought there was a whole thread just on the Vigilia.

Woops. Sorry.
Synner
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Feb 25 2006, 01:23 PM)
Lignum Vitae = "Wood of Life"

Could also be translated to the "Language of Life", "Tongue of Life" or "Line of Life"...

The minoan tablets are clay tablets from Minoan culture, that have not been translated.

These tablets were actually found in the 1960s and have been in the care of the Vatican Museum ever since (nobody really knows why the American-Peruvian expedition turned them over, the assumption is they want Vatican experts to decrypted the language from a similar set was found on Crete).

The Voynich Manuscrpits are a text from perhaps the 13-1500's that have to date not been translated.

Depending on the actual date, the Voynich manuscript might turn certain historical facts on their heads. Also represents one of the most complete Alchemical/Hermeticist teatises in existence. Even funnier is the fact that in 1980 the Vatican announced it was a forgery dating from the late 1700s and that there was no code - the language was gibberish. Make of that what you will.

The Tulli Papyrus points towards evidence of aliens visiting ancient Egpyt. Interesting tie-in to things getting lost in the Vatican library being picked up by the Vigilia

Just the history of the Papyrus reads like an Indiana Jones movie, but the cool SR reference would be the great flying "temples" the visitors from the heavens arrive in...

The Codex hermeticum references Dee, who is most likely John Dee (See the Enochian link above). Hermeticism is of coure linked to the god Hermes, codex being an old book or manuscript.

The reference is to the "founding father" of Hermeticism, Hermes Trismegistos (spelling varies), and the 3 central tomes of the Corpus
Hermeticum. More than a grimoire, the Corpus expouses the fundaments of the traditional Hermetic cosmology (which in turn combines a bunch of other traditions) and is the central body of work everyone from Dee to Crowley to Renaissance alchemists referred to.

I love treasure hunts
Then you'll be happy to know there are a couple more references to look up ;)
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (SL James @ Feb 26 2006, 04:02 AM)

What? I thought there was a whole thread just on the Vigilia.

Woops. Sorry.

S'alright, I've mostly recovered by now. Good ol' weekend hacienda.

MK: Acutally, the original Threats book is one of the few I don't have. But I've been able to piece together lots of stuff on the Masons/Illuminate with my strong google-fu, and the BL stuff all from dumpshock and the few references later on.

Synner:
Then you'll be happy to know there are a couple more references to look up wink.gif

"you mock my pain. Never do so again."

ok, what's next on the scavenger hunt? Hafta talk to my GM about getting karma for this or somethin'
Dissonance
Speaking of Scavenger Hunts, when do you think Slamm-O'll have the next one? Do you think he'll even DO one for a while, given the recent obliteration of all that is oldschool?

Plus, well. He's likely not a teenaged punk anymore. And neither are Otaku.
fistandantilus4.0
Yeah, no kidding. I've got a character that started as a 17 yr old punk ganger with the HellHounds back in 2nd edition 2055. Now he's in his 30's. Wonder when Slamm-O is going to start lecturing "those darn youngens'". Plus, with the change in otaku to technomancers, a lot of the religious weirdness is going to go away. There will probably be other wierdness to replace it, no doubt, but them glory days are gone I think.
Dissonance
There'll be new Slamm-Os. I mean, hell, I came up with his background, almost bit-for-bit who knows how long ago without having even seen a copy of whatever book he's detailed in.

It's not exactly unfeasable to see a new presence show up eventually. Just think. You could have your own version of The Warriors in 2070.

But, yeah. I'll miss some of the oldies. Heck, I was sad to see Rikki Ratboy go.
fistandantilus4.0
yeah, no more quickened stink spells at the local steak house. Sadly, we'll all sit around and lament about the 'good ol' days' of the Renraku arcology runs, , or the corp war, while the noobs will be wondering what the deal was with all the kids with white cyber eyes.

BTW, his background was in Target: Matrix. And I think it's byte-for-byte. wink.gif Or pule-for pulse, as it were. He's a second generation runner. Parents were both runners, and he's a juvenille delinquent. But apparently professional at meets. Which is something that some of my players haven't managed to get down just yet.
Dissonance
Sure, but I expect there'll be new, neat stuff. The kind of stuff that either makes you go, "That's eighties-retarded AWESOME," or stuff that just begs to be used in a freak-you-out campaign.

I forsee something awesome with the orbitals.
fistandantilus4.0
like Voltron? hehe

I don't know if orbital stations are going to be making headlines real quick though. After all, they'r esupposedly making SR more 'street' again , and making the megas more monolithic. I'm thinking something with this new corp Horizon.
Dissonance
I'm just trying to figure out what'll be the next Master Shedim, Bug Spirit, or Ebola Plus. I do like the return to a street and gritty kind of thing. It's very eighties. And everybody knows that Shadowrun is about mohawks, mesh, and mullets.

I'm being serious.
fistandantilus4.0
we just had a nasty run with bugs, in a 4th edition campaing. We lsot one character when he was 'infected' and he almost took out the rest of the team with 30kilos of CXII on a dead mans trigger wired to his biomonitor. We don't need anyhting else at the moment thank you very much.

But yeah, I'm wondering what'll be next as well. There's got to be something new. Perhaps some nasty little thing about networked technomancers off of the Deus style bent on taking over the matrix, one converted mind at a time. Grab people, implant wireless datajakcs and personafix system,s along with the obligatory skillwires and snakeyes systems, and there ya go. A little more detectable than bugs due to essence loss though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012