Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC registry?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fu-Man Chu
I was wondering if there was located anywhere on these boards an NPC roster of various other templates. In essence, a "Fixer's black book" where different characters are listed and available for a GM. For instance, if my group realizes they need to hire a Rigger and call up their fixer, I can just go to it and pick out a Rigger that someone else has already created instead of just think fast and come up with a name and some stats.

If there isn't, would there be some place where this could be set up? Where we can all post NPC's and PC's we've created through the years so that other GM's can use them as resources in their own games?
Large Mike

There are alot of NPCs floating around the various sites on the Dumpshock Matrix. Blackjack's and the Archive in particular. They havn't been updated in forever, but expect a change on that front.
BitBasher
Actually I was in the process of coding an .asp based SQL server for contacts and NPC''s... but stalled and never finished it nyahnyah.gif Changed jobs and my site and server never got a new kickstart.
Adam
I've been scheming up plans for a pretty large character net.book, but I'm waiting for MJLBB to be released before deciding on a final approach for it; I'm not interested in rehashing the same ground FanPro may cover.
DR.PaiN
There is actually. DV8's site.

http://www.wiredreflexes.com

The character database is awesome.
DV8
Thanks for the props, PaiN. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012