Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gm tools
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
child of insanity
i used to have some npc sheets among other tools for gming, and i can't find them anymore. anyone got some good resources for a gm? preferably something i can print out as i'm not going to be playing with a computer.
Platinum
sr3 or sr4?

child of insanity
SR3.
Platinum
Wordman's character/NPC sheets

Spirit Calculator

Fanpro record Sheets and free resources (scroll down to sr3 stuff)
eidolon
Jackpoint

It's still technically in Beta2, but its character generator is almost 100% now, and archimagus loves testers.
Nikoli
I've got a decker tool on my personal site here.
eidolon
Thanks for posting that Nikoli.

<edit> That link to the spirit calc is broken. It says the file is gone.

Here's a simple initiative tracker that I made (thanks Calahart for the button code):

SR3 Initiative Tracker
child of insanity
thanks. does anyone have sprawl sites? if i remember correctly it had a NPC sheet in it. i used to use it at home, but all my books are in canada.
eidolon
NPC Quick Sheet

Ask, and ye shall receive.

'Course, I'm not positive it's what you're remembering, but I love this one.
child of insanity
that's not it, but it's good. thanks!
Platinum
I keep getting a dns error from yahoo. and cannot see the links.
child of insanity
so am i.
just taking a look at jackpoint, cool program! btw, is there a way to just use the core Char gen rules?
eidolon
They're working perfectly for me. Got a better suggestion for a free and effortless storage site?

<edit>
If by core you mean Priority System, no.
Platinum
QUOTE (child of insanity)
thanks. does anyone have sprawl sites? if i remember correctly it had a NPC sheet in it. i used to use it at home, but all my books are in canada.

Depending where they are .... I could pick them up for ya. You know ... to keep them company so they do not feel abondoned.
eidolon
could somebody else check my links and let me know if they're working? Thanks.
child of insanity
QUOTE (Platinum)
Depending where they are .... I could pick them up for ya. You know ... to keep them company so they do not feel abondoned.

:lol nanaimo bc. but the main problem is finding them. you see when i moved to austrailia my stuff went into the garage... and i keep trying to bribe my brother to dig through it to find them. and when they are found i want them myself:p
besides it's mostly SR2 stuff. i think i've got 1 book that's sr3 (cannon companion). some sr1 stuff too. mostly fluff though.
Platinum
Hmmm ... I have some relatives there ..... they have been begging me to visit.
That is fine since I play sr2 instead of 3.

I am so jealous .... I really miss Australia.
child of insanity
in nanaimo? cool. how long were you in oz for?
Platinum
Yeah, 1 in Nanaimo, 1 in Ladysmith, and 2 in Victoria.

I was there teaching for 2 weeks. Have you had chance to go see the sites?
I am guessing that you live there. Now Australia is not a place where I see alot of shadowrunning taking place. Everyone is too laid back and agreeable. (kind of a lead back so that the thread doesn't get locked)
child of insanity
actually with the racial and religious tensions lately there's some _massive_ shadow potential.
and that makes 5 1/2 people who know nanaimo. 1/2 due to the fact that the guy lived there therefore only counts as half.
yea i live here. 3 years now. haven't seen much outside of sydney.
and with so much shadow potential here in oz i need to get a team together:D hmm.... of course we have to protect against the dropbears...
mrobviousjosh
QUOTE (eidolon)
Thanks for posting that Nikoli.

<edit> That link to the spirit calc is broken. It says the file is gone.

Here's a simple initiative tracker that I made (thanks Calahart for the button code):

SR3 Initiative Tracker

This and the quick NPC links aren't working. Would you like me to host them? PM me if you do. Thanks.
Xero
I'm playing sr2 as well, but I can't find a good character generator for it. Jackpoint is nice, but I'm looking for a sr2 one. does anyone have a link to a decent one out there? Some of the ones I've come across are less than usable.
Platinum
Download it from here

it took me a while to find, I knew it existed. here is a generator for SR2.
eidolon
edit: URL broken, oh well. One day I'll start a website and host my own stuff.

The Initiative Tracker

Thanks mrobviousjosh for hosting it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012