Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to download SR4 from?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
kingma15
So I think I am most likely going to download the SR4 rulebook.

This will be the first time I have downloaded a RPG book, as I usually like to have the proper book.

Anyway, I was wondering, where is the best place to download it from? There are like four different websites you can get it from, is one any better then the others?

Thanks
Wizard
I don't know about better but I get my Shadowrun PDFs from BattleCorps. The main reason is that I see them having the closest ties with FanPro. Also I have never had any problems with them after downloading some 15 PDFs.

Another reason I have is that when Holostreets eventually gets launched it will be run by the same company as BattleCorps so I imagine my account will be the same and thus I will continue buying all my stuff and getting updates from one company. Of course I could be entirely wrong about this.
neko128
I second Wizard's recommendation. I'm a BattleCorps subscriber (read their fiction) and have purchased 15-20 PDFs from them, and I've never had a problem. More to the point, the couple of people I know of who've had problems with PDFs from there (losing them, bad PDFs, whatever) have gotten swift and good support from the admins there.
kingma15
thanks for the tip guys.

i downloaded it tonight and am mightily impressed with the .pdf file.

I think it will work well having a laptop infront of me when running SR4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012