Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RL] Gun Adept Video
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Austere Emancipator
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=7374
A bit of training + a repeating handgun = RoF higher than mundanes get with fully automatic weapons in SR.
Kremlin KOA
scary
but fun
I want him as a bodyguard
but not as my head bodyguard
HMHVV Hunter
Yikes!

Who needs an AR when you've got that fast a trigger finger?
Platinum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9ryRP_784...4&search=pistol

This guy is pulling the trigger so fast you can't see it go!! biggrin.gif
Thanee
QUOTE (Platinum @ Apr 20 2006, 06:06 PM)
This guy is pulling the trigger so fast you can't see it go!!

And this guy fills your mental condition monitor faster than you can say ouch!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE

Bye
Thanee
Kremlin KOA
Is it just me, or is the fact that the only two girls in the video are like 8 years old really disturbing?
James McMurray
Ummm.. Yeah. I now have another celebrity's house I won't let my kids go to besides Michael Jackson.
Foreigner
QUOTE (Platinum @ Apr 20 2006, 12:06 PM)
This guy is pulling the trigger so fast you can't see it go!!

Platinum:

Forgive me if I don't seem to "get it" (it's difficult to tell whether someone's joking when you can't see them), but I *think* that the pistol in that sequence is a Glock 18--the select-fire version of the Glock 17.

The main giveaway is that HUMONGOUS extended magazine. It holds 33 rounds of 9 X 19mm (9mm Parabellum/9mm Luger) ammunition.

However, that magazine will fit ANY Glock, provided that they're all chambered for the same round. (I'm not sure that a 9mm magazine will work with the .40 S&W, .45 GAP, or .45 ACP models, though.)

A.E. : Jerry Miculek is currently the fastest man alive (according to THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS) with a double-action revolver.

--Foreigner
Austere Emancipator
Since the magazine fits any 9x19mm Glock, that gun could be any of them with the FSSG. I'm pretty sure Platinum knew that.

QUOTE (Foreigner)
A.E.--Jerry Miculek is currently the fastest man alive with a double-action revolver.

I know. We had that discussion in the last (two) thread(s). smile.gif
Raygun
I would say it's a good bet that that is an illegally modified Glock as opposed to an 18, what with the lengths gone to to hide the shooters face and obscure the backdrop.

QUOTE (Foreigner)
A.E. : Jerry Miculek is currently the fastest man alive (according to THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS) with a double-action revolver.

Really? When did he break Ed McGivern's record?
Platinum
My bad, I fixed it with a smiley. I was kidding, but do not blame you for misisng it.
Austere Emancipator
Well, Ed McGivern has not been the fastest man alive with a DA revolver since 1957. smile.gif
Raygun
Stupid semantics... smile.gif Yes, I humbly accept today's Not Paying Attention Award. I'd like to thank the academy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012