Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runs made from songs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lagomorph
I've been listening to some songs on my MP3 player lately, and been thinking about how they would make interesting runs. So I've decided to post about it!

I think that songs would make an interesting adaptation to runs because they aren't as obvious as adaptations from movies or books, (though I guess they could be). They are also usually short enough to provide an outline of a run, and not have to detail out every part. So, as I get around to it, I'll post runs and then the lyrics to the song in this thread, others are welcome to join in also if you get bored or something.

so with out further delay!

Song: The Becoming - Nine Inch Nails

Run:
[ Spoiler ]

Lyrics:
[ Spoiler ]
UndeadPoet
Using songs for inspiration is cool. Man, I got something swirling around in my head when I think of "Happy Birthday" from Flip Syde.
Coming up next: "Sorry" from Madonna made into a run. I wonder what could be created out of this...
A bunch of hot babes(including a 200 year old one which has been revived and through bioware-technology now looks like 40) kidnap sex-hungry young man with their van and eat them. Because they are ghouls. Period!
Lagomorph
Song - White bird - It's a Beautiful Day
Run:
[ Spoiler ]

Lyrics:
[ Spoiler ]
stevebugge
All of the scenarios in the runs provided in NAN 1 & 2 are named after bands or songs. Some random trivia for ya smile.gif
Big D
How about a run involving tbirds called "Snoopy and the Red Baron"? nyahnyah.gif
warrior_allanon
oh thats just so wrong on so many levels Big D, I LOVE IT.

would probably need to be set up something similar to dreamchipper though
JongWK
Hurricane, by Bob Dylan and Jacques Levy.

Lyrics

Basic plot: Get a wrongly convicted man out of jail. Find the evidence clearing his name before the real culprits do.
Shrike30
My brother ran a game once to Clutch's "Escape from the Prison Planet."
Lyrics:
[ Spoiler ]

It was pretty ridiculous. Although I've gotta admit, when I suddenly realized we were on a planet with sentient elephants, relics, a pyramid, and a trashed obelisk a little over a klick and a half away, I knew we had it made.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012