Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pirates life for me...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadow
Anyone know what books I can find references to the pirate known as "Kane"?
mfb
Kane's not really a pirate per se. he's a former CASsie fighter pilot whose one true love got shot down and captured during a run on Aztlan that never happened. he performs the biggest, loudest, sloppiest runs possible in hopes that she gets word of it, because his big plan is to get in and rescue her one day. everybody hates him because he has a habit of getting his teams killed. i believe you can find the above info out in NAGNA.
HMHVV Hunter
He's been referenced in Cyberpirates. He often uses sig files bragging about where he stands on the "Most Wanted" lists of nations and corporations (example: "Aztlan's Most Wanted #14...and dropping!") Kotick, in his write-up on piracy in that book, described Kane (and others like him) as, "A cop-killer, with hundreds of Lone Star, AtSec and FBI agents ready to shoot you on sight."

He also got into a VERY memorable pro-wrestling-style trash-talk fest with The Gingerbread Man in the Madagascar section of that book.
SL James
He was introduced in a fiction piece set in ShadowCell (a time-out location on Shadowland) in the Shadowrun Companion for Second Edition, which is also where he explains his background (to wit, someone mentions how stupid it is, "Mass murder for love." Not that it ever stopped anyone before).
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (SL James)
He was introduced in a fiction piece set in ShadowCell (a time-out location on Shadowland) in the Shadowrun Companion for Second Edition, which is also where he explains his background (to wit, someone mentions how stupid it is, "Mass murder for love." Not that it ever stopped anyone before).

Hmmm...that sounds like an interesting read.

I might have to pick up a copy of that book if I ever find it anywhere.
SL James
I'm not doing anything with my copy.
HMHVV Hunter
QUOTE (SL James)
I'm not doing anything with my copy.

Neither would I if I were you.

I've got some old SR books (Threats, Awakenings, several others) and there's no way I'm giving those up for any price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012