Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for advice...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Dog
I need a little problem-solving input, guys. (My character can talk to his buddies, that's what this represents.)

Rusty (my character) Crossfire, Basher and Darwin were employed to rip off a shipment of Yakuza guns. The run went bad, and the place we hit was either a decoy, or they were already on to us and emptied it. We were able to track down
the actual warehouse (we think) and sold the information instead of completing the job. The reason we didn't hit the second building is because we were already being tailed by a couple of known Yak bad-asses.

Anyway, a week or so later, Crossfire is approached by a contact of his who has ties to the First Nations. (For those who don't know, FN does work for the Yakuza.) He shows pictures of Crossfire, Rusty and Darwin and gives Crossfire some options: 1. He can turn over Rusty and Darwin for nuyen.gif 2000 each. 2. He can pay the contact nuyen.gif 2500 each not to get turned in. Otherwise, we presume he'll turn us in to the Yaks for a reward.

Crossfire has told Rusty about the bounty, but the others don't know yet. Also keep in mind that the bad guys don't seem to know about our fourth guy. I'm beginning to make a plan, but looking for some options that I may have overlooked.

Thanks in advance for the ideas.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
What level of contact is this guy? Assuming 4th edition, if he has loyalty greater than 1 then this should not be happenning. I say lean on him and find out what's going on. After this he's already NOT a contact. You can spread how unreliable he is (and this thread might work wonders) telling him you'll use the money he would have gotten for his silence...or you can interrogate him.

Contacts generally don't screw their contacts, so I suspect he has a skeleton in his closet that's coming back to haunt him and you guys are his most expendable option. If you can get it out of him and work with it he just might owe ya big time when it is all over!

Part 2 is to go to ground. Fade away until the heat dies down a little. Call in a favour or two and when you can pop out of hiding find out who set you up and why, then use the opportunity to build your reputation as runners not to be screwed with.
Snow_Fox
Don't pay him. there's no reason for him not to take your money, then drop dime on you anyway and get more cred from the yaks.

Also even if he takes your money and walks away, it's only a matter of time before someone else shows up with a pic.

Push back. either cut off the head of the guy asking around 'see what happens when you mess with these guys"
go to ground or try to make a deal with the yaks.
Dog
Actually we use a hybrid of 2nd and 3rd ed. rules. The guy's behaviour is pretty typical as contacts in our game are constantly fluctuating. Enemies become friends and vice versa.

Other factors: We are very street level and have little cash to work with. I'm not certain that we could afford to pay him. And we're not that stupid. wink.gif Plus, we don't really have the funds to go to ground.
No magicians, the whole team are basically thugs. Think Payback, with maybe a little more firepower.

My current plan is to use the fourth guy to lure the searchers into a trap. I have some of the technical details worked out, but I won't bore you.

I never considered that somebody's leaning on the guy. Not sure it'll make a difference in the end, but I'll do some quick and careful legwork on it.

Even if we take out the guys that come looking, we maybe have to deal with the Yaks as an organization. We do have some backing from the Russian mob, but I don't see a way out without owing someone. Right now I'm hoping to find out that the guy after us is on a personal kick or gone rogue or something, so we can end it when we get him.
Kremlin KOA
Put the fear of Ruunners into your GM

Interrogate the contact, read up on torture methods and lovingly describe them to the GM as your character uses them (you want the GM nice and freaked out)

Learn these things:

1: What Yak family wants you,

2: How many members it has

3: names and adresses for as many of those as possible

4: Why contact went Judas

5: Named of the other Yak families

6: Numbers for those

7: Names and addresses for as many of those as possible

Use the data to kill off ranking Yaks in the family that are hunting you. GOAL: Learn the full list so you can DEPOPULATE this Yak family

If any other family interferes depopulate them too
Dog
Ummm... we want them to stop hunting us.
Kremlin KOA
What? you think they will hunt you when they are DEAD?

Go rent 'Get Carter' starring Sly stallone

The actual core of this trick is to move fast enough that the GM doesn't have time to counter-think your plan

There is a hunt on

The gae is Cat and mouse, only one way to win, Don't be the mouse.
Calvin Hobbes
Problem with "kill those who frag with me" type attitudes is that guys who are your superior "might have let you live if it hadn't been for the fact that they know you'll kill them" attitudes start also showing up.
Kremlin KOA
That is kinda my point Calvin

The Yaks are on the 'Kill the ones who fucked with us' Bent

But most yaks do not have serious cyber or magic...

Dog
Neither do we.
Kremlin KOA
Shoot yourself
it will be less painful than what the yaks do to you
Dog
C'mon guys, hlep me out here. I have until Friday.

edit: ...or help, hlepping won't do any good.
hyzmarca
Have the mysterious fourth guy betray and kill you to save his own hoop. It is believable. Just remember the three important words "burnt beyond recognition".
Aku
Have the 4th guy approach the yaks as an "independant contractor" garuntee'ing to do the job right since he has inside info on one of your safe houses. Burn safehouse to a crisp, lay low (real low) exact revenge.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Follow the rules of warfare, since you are effectively at war with the yaks. Gather your allies. Hide from your enemy. Scout your enemy. Strike when your enemy is unaware and retreat before they can respond effectively. Take your enemy's resources to use against him. Deny him his own resources. Become the guerilla force your team could be.

Basically plan to ambush, kill, loot, hide, repeat. Always repeat.

Call in every favour you are owed. Use whatever cash you have available, steal what you are short of. Find out who your enemy's enemies are and become allies (be careful not to become indebted though. Take nothing you cannot pay for from them).

I seriously suggest a misinformation campaign. Use any contacts you have to spread false leads as to your location. This will buy you time if it works. Hide while you use this tactic. Disguise yourselves if you have to leave your hidey-holes.

Finally, whatever you do, for crying out loud, STAY TOGETHER! Do NOT split up. Ever! Really Bad Things happen to groups who split up while being actively hunted. Don't let the GM bully you by saying "your contact won't like it if you bring your friends." Let him know that this is the new way of doing business and it is not open to negotiation. If you lose contacts, well, they are al always in flux in your campaign anyway. Pull a page from D&D and set watches so you are never all asleep at the same time!

Finally, if you do not have a vehicle then get one. Buy, beg, borrow or steal to get one. If ya gotta get away, far, far away, then this will be essential.
Crusher Bob
Organized crime is largely protected by the fact that people with both the will and the ability to kill a lot of them are few are far between. Admittedly, you probably can't eliminate the crime syndicate completely (but then again...) which would be required to stop their revenge on you. However, wiping out large numbers of tehm + destroying their sources of income will probably mean that their revenge may involved hiring two bit thugs on bicyles to come and get you.

Of course, this is typically why 'old school' crime bosses establish a revenge fund.
hyzmarca
Kill the contact that was blackmailing you, certainly, but violently interrogate him first to discover the locations of all copies of those photos. Let him know that he's going to die either way, the only thing at stake is how fast it'll be and it can be very ery slow, such is being sealed in a brick wall with plenty of air and slowly dying of dehydration and starvation.
BnF95
Just remember, if it's not business, then it's an honor code thing.

Try to make peace overtures, if it is rejected, then go to war, they have establishments (business fronts) and "protectees" that you can attack.

If the war becomes too costly, then offer a truce.
Crossfire
Hey everyone! This is Crossfire himself (well, the player lol). So that $%?/$% decided to blackmail my character and his friends. This is what I think...

1 - I think that all the First Nations members received those pictures and they've probably been offered a bounty on our heads. So my "contact" decided to go solo and make more money that the official bounty from their Yak bosses...

2 - The contact is a level 1 contact (as per 2nd edition rules) so no real friendship bond between us... My character met the guy a long-time ago in prison.

3 - The character has the flaw "vindictive" so the guy must obviously pay for his betrayal...

4 - Going on hiding might be difficult. We don't have a lot of money, we're not well connected or well equipped. My character already owe at least 10K and has the flaw "distinctive style", is a troll and barely have a vehicle (he has an old jeep).

5 - Possible solutions include: A. Asking the russian mob for their protection (the character REALLY doesn't want to do that). B. Like DOG said, we could use the fourth guy to set up the contact. C. Rip his head off (the character really want to do that, more than the player...) D. Going on full scale war with the yaks would be a disaster for us, we don't have the resources to put that out... E. I really like the torture idea, the only problem is is would leave marks, his gang would ask questions and we would have to deal with more people, same thing if we kill him. F. For me the only possible option would be to also blackmail the dude (using his family, his past or compromising pictures of him having sex with a troll...), to make him understand the seriousness of his betrayal towards the yaks so if he talks my character would rat him out to the yaks, to have him promise to shut his dirty mouth forever, then kill him a week later in some random street violence...

6 - Move back to France where the character is from... (unlikely since I wouldn't be able to play him anymore lol)

What do you think?
hyzmarca
Move the whole team to France and continue to run there.
Bodak
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA)
Put the fear of Ruunners into your GM

Interrogate the contact, read up on torture methods and lovingly describe them to the GM as your character uses them (you want the GM nice and freaked out)

I remember reading on Dumpshock maybe way back on the old site about a team that was double-crossed by their Mr Johnson. They took it from the gm, and then kidnapped Johnson's BTL-junky daughter, installed a used simrig in her and took her on a one-way-trip to some local ghouls. Then they wiped out the ghouls, recovered the recording, and put it on the Matrix. I think the gm was a bit shocked, but it put the point across to any prospective Johnsons who thought the team would take being exploited lying down.
BnF95
QUOTE (Crossfire)
1 - I think that all the First Nations members received those pictures and they've probably been offered a bounty on our heads. So my "contact" decided to go solo and make more money that the official bounty from their Yak bosses...

2 - The contact is a level 1 contact (as per 2nd edition rules) so no real friendship bond between us... My character met the guy a long-time ago in prison.

3 - The character has the flaw "vindictive" so the guy must obviously pay for his betrayal...

5-C. Rip his head off (the character really want to do that, more than the player...)

5-E. I really like the torture idea, the only problem is is would leave marks, his gang would ask questions and we would have to deal with more people, same thing if we kill him.

5-F. For me the only possible option would be to also blackmail the dude (using his family, his past or compromising pictures of him having sex with a troll...), to make him understand the seriousness of his betrayal towards the yaks so if he talks my character would rat him out to the yaks, to have him promise to shut his dirty mouth forever, then kill him a week later in some random street violence...

Terminate the rat-fink bast*rd with extreme predjudice. Remember, if he lives he might be able to point out where you are. It would be hard to convince the yaks that he betrayed them if you are dead.

QUOTE (Crossfire)
4 - Going on hiding might be difficult. We don't have a lot of money, we're not well connected or well equipped. My character already owe at least 10K and has the flaw "distinctive style", is a troll and barely have a vehicle (he has an old jeep).

5-D. Going on full scale war with the yaks would be a disaster for us, we don't have the resources to put that out...

Have the Yaks finance your war. Go to some of their money making business (i.e. A bunraku parlor or even a pachinko salon) rub out the yaks there, hack into the "till" and take the cash, use that to purchase more ammo and weapons, rinse and repeat cycle repeatedly.

They have establishments, you don't. They want to kill you, show them that a war is bad for business, eventually they'll either back down or they'll go all-out in their hunt, which will leave room for the other crim-orgs to expand at the Yak's expense. Which might serve to give the other crim-orgs reason to "back" your play ... albeit from far away and under cover.

QUOTE (Crossfire)
5-A. Asking the russian mob for their protection (the character REALLY doesn't want to do that).

See above.

QUOTE (Crossfire)
5-B. Like DOG said, we could use the fourth guy to set up the contact.

Possible, specially in conjunction with the "mob-war" idea above.
Voran
I'd recommend geeking the ganger. Along with alot of their gang. And any direct Yak contacts of that ganger.

As for allies, if the russian mob isn't your cup of tea, you could have other options in the form of the 'regular' mafia, triads, or seoulpa rings type. If you're in the seattle sprawl, there sure are alot of potential yak-haters out there. Try to establish an associate level relationship, rather than you asking for protection. My personal preference, but I try to keep the people who owe me something, and the number of people I owe something to, down to a minimum. Mutually beneficial relationships tho, I try to keep as many as I can hold.

If you have a Lonestar contact, I'd say see about cultivating a relationship with them where you basically give them the FN and Yak baddies.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Move the whole team to France and continue to run there.

Absolutely. Just flee the country, move to France, and get gender changing surgery so you can play Noir.

Or just roll up new characters.
FanGirl
I have an idea! You could commit a spectacular and highly visible crime (or string of crimes) that captures the public's imagination, then let yourself get caught by the cops. Squeal out all the baddies who are after you, then start reaping the benefits of your newfound fame. While serving out your sentences, you'll be able to busy yourselves by reading mail from your adoring fans and negotiating with studios (who are seeking the trid and simsense rights to your story) and news outlets (who are trying to scoop an exclusive interview with you). When (or should I say if) you get out, you can use your royalty payments to buy yourself a nice house in the country and live out the rest of your life in quiet, pleasant seclusion. As to the type of crime you'll commit, I recommend good, old-fashioned bank robbery. Just my 0.02 nuyen.gif . biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, and a word to the wise: my dad is a law professor who has more than a little expertise on blackmail, and he says that the best thing to do if someone tries to blackmail you is to reveal the secret yourself. As long as a blackmailer can threaten you with the information he has, he can milk you for money or services as many times as he wants until the day you run dry. It's much cheaper and less stressful to undercut him as soon as you can get the chance.
Voran
QUOTE (FanGirl)
<snip> my dad is a law professor <snip>

That must lead to some interesting conversations if you come up with topics you glean from these forums.

grinbig.gif
hyzmarca
While that is a great idea in theory, it fails in practice when the information is your identity and location when people with the means to make you dead want you dead.

Of course, a premature leak could be used to set up an ambush and take down some yaks.

This day is called the feast of Crispian:
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian:'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in his mouth as household words
Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Morituri te salutant

Remember the Alamo

In other words. If it comes to that take as many with you as a possibly can.
FanGirl
Well, I don't know about law, but I am finding a lot of parallels between SR concepts and the stuff we're studying in sociology. For example, an article that we read about social capital (i.e. the relationships that one has with others and the benefits one can get from those relationships) reminded me of the SR contact system. Because it's hard to explain roleplaying games to novices without wierding them out, I've held off mentioning SR in class so far. I'm almost definitely going to mention it next class, however, because right now we're learning about crime and other socially deviant behaviors. One of the more interesting concepts is how "deviant" and "legitimate" social organizations can work towards the benefit of a community. For example, a local gang might provide their muscle as security for the block party, or use some of their ill-gotten funds to help renovate the playground equipment at the park. This philanthropy legitimizes the gang's prescence in the community, and helps ensure that the law-abiding community members won't rat them out to the police. Very interesting, IMO.

EDIT: This might actually be a good practice for runners with fairly permanent addresses. The neighbors will be far less likely to report you to [Insert Group Here] if you do stuff like escort little old ladies on trips to the grocery store. In fact, some of these "charitable" services can even earn you a little cred on the side, or at least some free cookies and tea made by the aforementioned little old ladies.

*Imagines a street sammy sitting in an elderly woman's parlor, drinking a cup of tea and smiling earnestly as she tells him what a "nice boy" he is*

rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Okay, this is SHADOWRUN! Remember it is a game. Reality has no place in it. You CAN go to war with the Yaks and win.

Raid them and take their stuff. Leave behind lots of smoking corpses. Then spread the tale and disappear. Find a rathole to hide in. You don't have to spend money as much as you might think. Just don't be seen and make good use of disguises. Sooner or later tales of your success will spread and you'll get groupies and hangers on to draw from.

I suggest you kill one signifigant member of the local Yaks and kidnap another (or that other's family) to show you are not playing. Interrogate the hell out of said signifigant person and learn more, then use that knowledge. Oh yeah...don't forget to take his stuff.
Kremlin KOA
Just to let you know
IRL you can perform a One man war upon a gang or crime orgamization and win

if by win you mean 'COnvince them to leave you alone'

If it was impossible, I would be dead
hyzmarca
The only difference between legitimate governments and street gangs is that the governments have bigger guns.

That, and the lack of institutional bureaucracy generally makes the street gang more effective and less cruel.
ShadowDragon8685
I'm all for the "go to war" idea. You can kick the yaks the hell out of your local area. Set it up so the regular (Italian) mafia comes out ahead by profiting from your actions, and the mob will have a good reason to watch your back. From their point of view, they can let you handle all the messy stuff, stay distant from you, and drop you a call if they get wind up something sneaky coming your way.
Member #5177
QUOTE (Dog)
Rusty (my character) Crossfire, Basher and Darwin were employed to rip off a shipment of Yakuza guns. The run went bad, and the place we hit was either a decoy, or they were already on to us and emptied it. We were able to track down
the actual warehouse (we think) and sold the information instead of completing the job. The reason we didn't hit the second building is because we were already being tailed by a couple of known Yak bad-asses.

This looks like the root problem. Who set you up?

Why is the yakuza after you? Because of the run you got set up on, or because you sold info? Who knew you sold info?

Does your GM have things make sense or just pits opposition against you? If he has things make sense, it looks like you are being manipulated into a conflict with the yakuza. Find out who is manipulating you. It is likely whoever hired you for the run against the yaks. Maybe to tie up loose ends after a bad run, or maybe the run-gone-bad was supposed to tie up loose ends from some previous mess.

Anyway, a week or so later, Crossfire is approached by a contact of his who has ties to the First Nations.  (For those who don't know, FN does work for the Yakuza.)  He shows pictures of Crossfire, Rusty and Darwin and gives Crossfire some options: 1. He can turn over Rusty and Darwin for  nuyen.gif 2000 each.  2.  He can pay the contact  nuyen.gif 2500 each not to get turned in.  Otherwise, we presume he'll turn us in to the Yaks for a reward.

Crossfire has told Rusty about the bounty, but the others don't know yet.  Also keep in mind that the bad guys don't seem to know about our fourth guy.  I'm beginning to make a plan, but looking for some options that I may have overlooked.

Thanks in advance for the ideas.

Have the 4th guy turn you in for the bounty. It will get you a face to face meeting. try finding out why they are after you. If this does not go well, consider the meet a trojan horse operation where you the prisoners are not prisoners at all. Start your war with this ambush, the bounty money is just gravy.
Wounded Ronin
I would argue that the SR Yakuza isn't the real Japanese yakuza. IRL I'm pretty sure that a bunch of corrupt old fatcats would pee their suits if a vengance-crazed spec ops team with nothing to lose just went and blew away a lot of their followers. But the Yakuza in the SR is fantasy American version of the Yakuza from the 80s. The 80s Yakuza eat Midwestern autoworkers for breakfast, urinate on American industry, and facilitate corporate buyouts of Rockefeller Center. If you try to go up against them you'll be Zerg rushed by Japanese auto workers who do group karate calithenics every morning at the factory and die horribly.

So, basically, IRL you probably can make the Yakuza uncomfortable if you have nothing to lose and access to weapons and information. In the Shadowrun world you can never win because they have HONAAAHH and guys in blue suits with katanas and seemingly unlimited money and corporate influence.
emo samurai
You could also isolate whoever's directing this operation and destroy only his operations. His competitors will forget about you while they eat him alive.

And where do you get he cliche of the "blue suit with a katana?" I've absorbed it through cultural osmosis, but where has this image been in movies?
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (emo samurai)

And where do you get he cliche of the "blue suit with a katana?" I've absorbed it through cultural osmosis, but where has this image been in movies?

"Crying Freeman" (the live action version) is what comes immediately to mind. That's a clear cut example.

emo samurai
Oh god...
Voran
Black Rain with Michael Douglas is a decent fictional example. Rising Sun with Sean Connery/Wesley Snipes...sorta. Ooooh! Showdown in Little Tokyo!
emo samurai
The yakuza are scary because they're JAPANESE!!! Don't you see the logic inherent in that? biggrin.gif
James McMurray
Yep, all asians know martial arts. The primary cultural difference are that the Chinese know Wire-fu and the Japanese know Ninjitsu. And before you ask about the rest, I'm American, there's only two types of asians. wink.gif
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (emo samurai)
The yakuza are scary because they're JAPANESE!!! Don't you see the logic inherent in that? biggrin.gif

This comment has just inspired me.

In a SR adventure I write I'll have to have one scene where a lean Japanese auto worker who does morning group calithenics uses REVERSE PUNCH KIAI to punch a fat Midwestern auto worker who is smoking a joint in the pot belly.

Maybe it could be a seedy bar encounter designed to introduce new players to the melee combat system.
Kanada Ten
The Yakuza in Shadowrun are more like businessmen than ninjas. They have ninjas, of course, on the payroll -along with muscle and such. One can expect a little more cyber, since they do have connections with corporate interests. But, really, it is all about cost versus profit.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
The Yakuza in Shadowrun are more like businessmen than ninjas. They have ninjas, of course, on the payroll -along with muscle and such. One can expect a little more cyber, since they do have connections with corporate interests. But, really, it is all about cost versus profit.

Well, I think that in SR2 is explicity said in the entry for the Yakuza Boss contact that the elderly Yakuza bosses are still about HONAAAAAA.
Kanada Ten
Yeah, and Underworld clarified what that means. Honor is just a way to keep people in line, IMO. Sure, if you insult the Yakuza or a member, they have an obligation to make you understand why that was a bad thing to do. But business is business. In SR2 it said that the old bosses would rather embarrass you and use shame as the tool of enforcement, but that younger members were just as willing to use blood.
Kremlin KOA
Okay i think we have a workable plan

Plan A: Take the fight to the Yaks, you guys do have skills and weapons

Acquire Jazz combat drug if ya don't have initiave boosting through other means (wow you guys really suck)

kill Yaks either through the Trojan Horse meet or through ambushes

Torturing thr contact shoul get you the info you need

Keep moving, do not let the Gm catch you unawares

Kill suqad after Squad of Yaks

Plan B: lose during Plan A and begin next campaign

also what characters do ya have?

I am having trouble reconciling chars who would take a job against the Yaks with 'no real cyber or magic'
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Actually, get Cram instead of Jazz. It is cheaper, lasts longer and the side effects are less nasty as well as being a more effective combat drug.
Kremlin KOA
in 4th ed true
in 3rd azz was better
PeanutGallery
I like Kremlin's way of thinking...

Your gonna hafta:
  • Crush your enemies!
  • See them driven before you! And...
  • Hear the lamentation of the women!
Kremlin KOA
The best bit is it is a perfectly good In Char way to punish the GM for deliberately putting you in an untenable position

admittedly when I GM I put PCs in similar positions so that they try to 'Punish' me

and that was the whole plot
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Kremlin KOA)
The best bit is it is a perfectly good In Char way to punish the GM for deliberately putting you in an untenable position

admittedly when I GM I put PCs in similar positions so that they try to 'Punish' me

and that was the whole plot

What, you punish the GM by making him crunch a lot of numbers and run combat for a lot of entities?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012