Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tasty Amber Gel
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
Deja Vu, anyone? nyahnyah.gif
Kanada Ten
That's so wrong, I just might have to buy some.
Ancient History
Careful; one of the side effects may be euphoria.
stevebugge
Mmmmmm Amber-Gel
El_Machinae
A worker in a plant fell into a vat once. They buried that vat.

In 30 million years, researchers will pull DNA from his stomach, in order to reconstruct the genome of a cow (from the burger he ate). These cows will be put into a park where people can look at ancient organisms.

No ... really
stevebugge
QUOTE (El_Machinae)
A worker in a plant fell into a vat once. They buried that vat.

In 30 million years, researchers will pull DNA from his stomach, in order to reconstruct the genome of a cow (from the burger he ate). These cows will be put into a park where people can look at ancient organisms.

No ... really

To bad he didn't have BBQ for lunch, then we could have called it "Jurassic Pork"
SL James
You're going to hell for that.
stevebugge
"Hey down here!, I smell BBQ!" "D'oh! there's pineapple in the coleslaw!"
Lindt
*blink blink* I missed it. Its funny, but I missed it.
emo samurai
It will be the last sample of non-human left meat on Earth.

And what the hell is Amber-Gel? I never read Queen Euphoria.
Ancient History
[ Spoiler ]
emo samurai
I would hate for invae to be this world's first encounter with magic.
Kanada Ten
If you have sensitive skin or sensitivity to chemicals, you're going to love this product!

Amber Gel™ is a gentle, nourishing hair removal treatment handmade for Allergy Best Buys in England from 100% natural pure ingredients. There are no preservatives or additives in Amber Gel™, no wax, no resin, no chemicals, no synthetic fragrance. There is no need to use any preparation before or after use, no razors, no soap, no sting and no heat. Simple, safe and effective straight from the jar for men, women and children.

Amber Gel™ contains sucrose, honey, citrus limonum and a blend of natural apple, grape and raspberry fruit acids. It remains runny, doesn't crystallise and lasts for ages, leaving skin soft, smooth and nourished and hair-free for 4-8 weeks. Amber Gel™ is so good that hair re-growth is minimal and less dense. The more you use it the less the hair growth.
FanGirl
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
. . . .from 100% natural pure ingredients. . . . no preservatives or additives . . .no wax, no resin, no chemicals, no synthetic fragrance. . . .contains sucrose, honey, citrus limonum and a blend of natural apple, grape and raspberry fruit acids.

I like how they don't say how exactly they make it. biggrin.gif

Anyway, I considered getting some depilatory cream from the grocery store once, but decided against it when I saw that the primary ingredient was urea. eek.gif They talk about the benefits of all-natural ingredients, but I wouldn't want to put that kind of all-natural ingredient on my legs.
Kanada Ten
Hey, they used that to brush their teeth with it back in old India (they actually have a proverb about it: "pharmaceutical companies would try to patent piss, if they could, since it was once used as toothpaste" or something along those lines).
Shrapnel
Ancient Rome also used it to bleach their togas.
Ironfish
I wonder if that stuff would work on the scalp?. Ive been looking for a good alternattive to shaving.
Kanada Ten
I'm buying some; I'll let you know.
Kremlin KOA
has anyone heard from kanada ten lately
<6 days later>
anyone?

more seriously checked out the stuffs ingredient list
it sounds like it is edivle and might taste good
Oracle
I have serious issues with eating something others use to remove hair from their more intimate parts... silly.gif
Kremlin KOA
use a different jar
comments like that really bug me
Daddy's Little Ninja
I know I should know this but can not think why. This is going eat at me all day long now.
stevebugge
QUOTE (Lindt)
*blink blink* I missed it. Its funny, but I missed it.

That quote was from the Simpsons, when Homer goes to hell at the end of the world in one of the "Treehouse of Horror episodes"
Kanada Ten
QUOTE (Ironfish)
I wonder if that stuff would work on the scalp?. Ive been looking for a good alternattive to shaving.

The answer is: no. It's a wax removable product, not Nair-ish.
mfb
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja)
This is going eat at me all day long now.

it just might, at that!
Arethusa
QUOTE (FanGirl)
Anyway, I considered getting some depilatory cream from the grocery store once, but decided against it when I saw that the primary ingredient was urea. eek.gif They talk about the benefits of all-natural ingredients, but I wouldn't want to put that kind of all-natural ingredient on my legs.

Urea in cosmetics is produced synthetically by bacteria. Diazolidinyl urea in small quantities is used a preservative. Urea itself is necessary for your skin to maintain a healthy moisture balance. No one is pissing in your moisturizer (or Nair or whatever).
Birdy
QUOTE (Shrapnel)
Ancient Rome also used it to bleach their togas.

And one of the emperors taxed the bleachers (Who gathered the stuff from the source).

And when asked wether this smelly business should really be taxed he answered "Pecuniat non oled" - Money does not smell/stink!

So like the railroad gauge, the lower half of something roman once more lives in our time.
toturi
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
QUOTE (Ironfish @ May 10 2006, 01:35 AM)

The answer is: no. It's a wax removable product, not Nair-ish.

I don't believe you. You are one of them bugs now. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012