Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Okinawa
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bones
Hello all, I'm posting this here because it seems like a good place to start.

Are any of you out there stationed at or living in Okinawa Japan? If so I've been trying to get a group together for some SR ... most of my group has since left the island and I'm going crazy trying to find people to play.

I'll check back in a week (6-24-06) for responses from any intrested and we can work out the details from there.
FanGirl
Can this be moved to the GM/Player's Registry, pretty please? Because I don't want people making snarky comments about this thread.

EDIT: Bones, if you can't find anybody to play with you in your area, you could try joining a forum-based group in Welcome To The Shadows. Good luck finding somebody! biggrin.gif
Dog
I got a buddy living in Okinawa, I'll point this message out to him.
Bones
Great thanks! I'm in the process of putting up a Shadowrun Okinawa website for players as well... it's not done yet, but the url will be www.shadow-web.org

If anyone can tell me how to move this to the Player/GM section I'll move it there ... still havn't fully found my way around this site. Is it possible to move a thread once it's started?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012