Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The lowest of the low
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Telion
how about a sam who woke up with cyber fangs and had a mental health issue to believe they were a vampire? they still tried to drink others blood.

NightmareX
QUOTE (Ancient History)
The "Demon" was actually another mutant.

[ Spoiler ]
Ancient History
QUOTE (NightmareX)
QUOTE (Ancient History)
The "Demon" was actually another mutant.

[ Spoiler ]

0o What? No. He wasn't Wolverine's father either.
Foreigner
NightmareX, A.H.:

Sabretooth's real name is Victor Creed. His son by Mystique was the late Graydon Victor Creed, a non-mutant, and the leader of a rabidly anti-mutant group called "Friends of Humanity."

In addition to her foster daughter Anna-Marie (surname unknown, a/k/a "Rogue") and Nightcrawler, she has two daughters by a Senator Brickman, in her guise as his wife, Mallory.

As far as is known, neither girl is a mutant.

--Foreigner
Trax
She really gets around.
hyzmarca
Nightcrawlers father was Azazel, the immortal leader of a race of demonic mutants that fought a war against a race of angelic mutants during Biblical times. He and his entire race were exiled to another dimension but he can teleport so that wasn't a problem for him. He had hoped that his children would be able to free his people but Archangel ruined everything. OF course, if there's a 5,000-year-old race of them I don't think they really qualify as being 'mutants'
Rock
After Shadowbeat came out, I had an investigative reporter that used to go on runs to find out what the corporations were really up to.

After she got wacked (who knew getting a datajack and video camera eyes wouldn't be as useful on a shadowrun as wired reflexes) I used an elf ex-basketball player that was once drek-hot, but slowly slid down hill after getting hooked on 2XS chips. The best part was I had it worked out with the GM so my guy would either have to use a chip during the game or stat getting the shakes. He was using a chip when he was supposed to be watching the back door incase some cops showed up, didn't let the team know the law was on the way, and ended up blowing the run.

The Street Samurai in the group took offense to his lackadaisical work ethic and turned his skull into a pretty interesting cereal bowl.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Nightcrawlers father was Azazel, the immortal leader of a race of demonic mutants that fought a war against a race of angelic mutants during Biblical times. He and his entire race were exiled to another deminsion but he can teleport so that wasn't a problem for him. He had hoped that his children would be able to free his people by Archangel ruined everything. OF course, if there's a 5,000-year-old race of them I don't think they really qualify as being 'mutants'

Good to know that Marvel is still supplying us with down-to-earth empathetic backstories.
Ancient History
The X-Men family trees are nasty things with fractal roots. The worst of the lot are the Summers clan and the House of M/Mystique clan.
hyzmarca
Hi, I'm Sven Summers, you're alternate-reality future third cousin twice removed from the plane of Limbo.
Ancient History
Hi, I'm Talia Josephine Wagner. In an alternate reality, my mother is the Scarlet Witch (which means my uncle is Quicksilver and my aunt if Polaris), and my father is Nightcrawler (which means grandma is Mystique). Both of my grandfathers are powerful, evil, megomaniacal mutants (Azazel and Magneto), my cousin Luna is half-inhuman and half-mutant, which makes her a human. Go figure, huh?

Hi, I'm Vulcan, the third Summers brother no one knew about. My dad is a space pirate, and my brothers are Cyclops and Havoc. My nephews include Cable (son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey), Stryfe (clone of Cable), X-Man (deceased in vitro son of Cyclops and Jean Grey from an alternate reality), and my neice is Rachel Summers (daughter of Jean Grey and Cyclops from an alternate future...er, reality. Something) who in an alternate reality married Franklin Richards and gave birth to my great-nephew Hyperstorm, who is currently being used as a power source by an alternate Galactus. One big happy family.
Witness
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Hi, I'm Talia Josephine Wagner. In an alternate reality, my mother is the Scarlet Witch (which means my uncle is Quicksilver and my aunt if Polaris), and my father is Nightcrawler (which means grandma is Mystique). Both of my grandfathers are powerful, evil, megomaniacal mutants (Azazel and Magneto), my cousin Luna is half-inhuman and half-mutant, which makes her a human. Go figure, huh?

Hi, I'm Vulcan, the third Summers brother no one knew about. My dad is a space pirate, and my brothers are Cyclops and Havoc. My nephews include Cable (son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey), Stryfe (clone of Cable), X-Man (deceased in vitro son of Cyclops and Jean Grey from an alternate reality), and my neice is Rachel Summers (daughter of Jean Grey and Cyclops from an alternate future...er, reality. Something) who in an alternate reality married Franklin Richards and gave birth to my great-nephew Hyperstorm, who is currently being used as a power source by an alternate Galactus. One big happy family.

Not just SR then, eh, AH? wink.gif
PBTHHHHT
Gawd, this is why I love the restart by Marvel in the Ultimate series. We'll see how it goes before it too gets too convoluted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012