Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knowledge skills
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dv84good
I am wonder what skills people have use for building their characters such as Faces, Sammies, Hackers, ect., ect.? Also what where your most useful knowledge skill?
DireRadiant
The templates are a good start for this. While they aren't fully tricked out, they do accomplish the basics for which archetype is trying to do. So if you start from scratch and get 80 percent of what the templates have and add a little of your own flavor you won't go too far astray.

With the chargen system you can actually create some amazingly focused or mix and match character types.
Dv84good
Yes I know all that, I am looking to expand on people's own experiences and creativity and make a reference list of the skills.
Shadowmeet
A reference list would be pretty useless, as Knowledge skills are as wide open as real life knowledge skills.

Someone could have SR Trivia, or maybe Star Wars Trivia, or Star Trek Trivia. How about Sci-Fi Trivia. You see, you can make then up as broad or as specialized as you want, but it will need to be allowed by the GM.
Dv84good
So you haven't had players in your group wonder what would be a good skill for this character?
Shadowmeet
Most players in my group are pretty dern creative. Sometimes too much so. We tend to have too many ideas, not a lack of them.
Dv84good
Thanks for the CONTRIBUTION.
James McMurray
The guys in my group like Corporate Security, Law Enforcement Policies, Gangs, and Safehouse Locations.

Safehouse Locations has fallen out of vogue since I explained to them that if a runner can use a skill to find a safe house, the police and corporations can do the same thing. The searchers wouldn't automatically find you, because they know about various safe houses, not necessarily who is using which ones today. But they'd get some bonuses in looking for you.
Derek
Here's the list for a character of mine from SR3 that I will shortly be trying to recreate in SR4. It's longer than normal, since he has gained some karma, but it should give you an idea of the variety

NOPS Procedures 3
Conspiracy Theories 4
N’Awlins Knowledge 5
Seattle Geography 2
Data Havens 3
Seattle Jackpoints 2
Voodoo Rituals 6
Animal Training (Dogs) 3
Security Network Familiarity 3
Security Decker Procedures 2
Japanese Tourist Culture 2
Aztlan Conspiracies 4
Aztlan Blood Magic 4
UCAS/CAS Geography 3
Cajun Horror Stories 5
Combat Utility Design 3
Operational Utility Design 5
Defense Utility Design 3
Seattle Ork Underground 2
Matrix Architecture 3
Paranormal Animals 3
Matrix Topography 5
Seattle Gang Identification 2

Louie was a ork houngan (voodoo shaman), who used to be a combat decker for a New Orleans NOPS team (equivalent of SWAT) before he crossed the wrong people and had to flee New Orleans and head to Seattle. Most of the Seattle Knowledge was gained after the game started, as well as some others.
Shadowmeet

Okay, wise ass.

You want to play, we can play.

Ever thought of picking up the book and reading it. Those funny little markings on the pages are what we humans call writing. If you have a medicore intellect, you can probably decipher some of them. At least I hope you can since you are posting on here. But they say that trained chimps do amazing things these days. One question, though. How'd you get the chimp to agree to live in the trailer park.

Seriously, though, I'm not going to stand here and let you shoot off like that. First you ask a bunch of questions that, while some merit discussion, others are printed in bold face. When confronted, your response is nothing but a "Well I don't have the book so I am not sure?" If you can't shell out the hard earned cash like the rest of us, then you shouldn't expect a contribution. On the other hand, if you shell out the cash, then you can contribute in kind, and expect the same.

Then, your idea of contributing seems to be geared towards a roll-play, rather than a role-play. You seem to be looking to exploit rules. Fine and dandy. At least when you do it, people like Serbitar take it, and make patches.

Your question on knowledge skills may have been geniune, you were offered a good response by Dire Radiant, and you spit on it, and instead want to be some vampiric leech because you seem to have not a grain of creativity yourself.

What I told you was true. Knowledge skills can be varied as the moon and stars. But that doesn't lick your bottom, huh? Fine.

But don't complain about what others contribute if you can't afford to support the game by supporting the company that makes it.
Dv84good
So do they use contacts to locate safe house?

A player I had used safehouse to find a location he could catch his breath after the meet had turned into an ambush and he had to escape.
James McMurray
It depends on how mature the group is (characters, not players). Newer characters find them through fixers, sometimes with the skill. More settled characters usually end up having safehouses of their own set aside.
Dv84good
Thanks, Derek

Shadowmeet I was not spit on dire all I said was I already know that and want to know how people how expand on that. As far as roll-playing goes the point is that flaw and how to control. In regard to the book does every player need a book no. If you haven't notice there's a little problem with the environment but I supppose one book doesn't make a difference does shadowmeet.

Oh, yeah! I forgot to thank you for calling me a chimp. Chimpanzee is wise enough not to destroy their livelihood. Caribuo!
Shadowmeet
QUOTE (Dv84good)
Thanks, Derek

Shadowmeet I was not spit on dire all I said was I already know that and want to know how people how expand on that. As far as roll-playing goes the point is that flaw and how to control. In regard to the book does every player need a book no. If you haven't notice there's a little problem with the environment but I supppose one book doesn't make a difference does shadowmeet.

Oh, yeah! I forgot to thank you for calling me a chimp. Chimpanzee is wise enough not to destroy their livelihood. Caribuo!

As far as a book, yes, it is my opinion that every player does need one. If you are concerned with the enviroment, buy the .pdf. Don't drive. Don't use electricity. Don't buy anything. Raise your own sheep, cows, goats, chickens, vegetables, and learn to live off the land, and to replenish it. Plant some dern trees.

And, no, I never called you a chimp. I asked how you got the trained chimp to agree to live in the trailer park.

As for calling me a Caribou, I've been called worse, and sometimes by my wife. It's not really going to make me sweat if you call me it.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Dv84good)
Yes I know all that, I am looking to expand on people's own experiences and creativity and make a reference list of the skills.

So what you really want to know is "Hey, what cool knowledge skills have you seen people have and use in your games?"
James McMurray
Which is what he said in the opening pozt.
Shadowmeet
In his pidgin english way, yes, that is what he said.

However, read literally, it asks what are good skills to build a character with, which Dires comment was appropriate for. It then asks what your most useful knowledge skill is, which is vastly different from "Hey, what cool knowledge skills have you seen people have and use in your games?"
James McMurray
Without knowing his natonality it's hard to tell whether his english is poor for a native speaker or advanced for someone using it as a second language.

I understood his posts. At no point does he ask "what is in the book?" He asks for personal accounts of characters, not to be directed at the example characters.

His response to Dire Radiant seems perfectly fine to me. It certainly doesn't deserve being likened to a monkey. Perhaps your elitism is at fault and not his writing style?
Shadowmeet
QUOTE (James McMurray)
Without knowing his natonality it's hard to tell whether his english is poor for a native speaker or advanced for someone using it as a second language.

I understood his posts. At no point does he ask "what is in the book?" He asks for personal accounts of characters, not to be directed at the example characters.

His response to Dire Radiant seems perfectly fine to me. It certainly doesn't deserve being likened to a monkey. Perhaps your elitism is at fault and not his writing style?

James,

I did not liken him to a monkey. Nor did I liken his post to that of a monkey. I said he needed to read the book. I stated that even a mediocre intellect could do it. I stated that trained monkeys do amazing things these days.

I am an elitist. I believe that you should put money into the company to support the games you love. It's why I own just about ever SR book I've ever been able to lay my hands on.

I believe that if you are not willing to put out the cash for the book because it is harmful to the enviroment, maybe you should buy the .pdf file.

I believe that the simple parting of yourself from 15-35 dollars brings you into my elite little club.

And not to go all schoolyard on you, but he was being a wise ass first. My comment about the fact that a list would be useless due to the ease of making Knowledge skills, and the massive variety available was meant to be helpful, in my own special way.
James McMurray
QUOTE (Shadowmeet @ Jun 20 2006, 11:09 AM)

I did not liken him to a monkey. Nor did I liken his post to that of a monkey. I said he needed to read the book. I stated that even a mediocre intellect could do it. I stated that trained monkeys do amazing things these days.

You can say you didn't liken him to a monkey, but the wording and context puts the lie to that statement. Perhaps you didn't mean to do it (I assume you did), but you most definitely did.

I am an elitist. I believe that you should put money into the company to support the games you love. It's why I own just about ever SR book I've ever been able to lay my hands on.

So people without tons of disposable income shouldn't be allowed to game?

I believe that the simple parting of yourself from 15-35 dollars brings you into my elite little club.

that's all well and good, except that not everyone has 15-35 dollars to part with. Some groups, especially high school and college ones, have a system where one or two people buy each book that comes out and those books are then apssed around. Do those people not deserve to game because they don't fit your ideal?

And not to go all schoolyard on you, but he was being a wise ass first. My comment about the fact that a list would be useless due to the ease of making Knowledge skills, and the massive variety available was meant to be helpful, in my own special way.

You may have read it that way, but it's a lot less obvious than your monkey comparison. Saying that he knows what is in the book isn't being a wise ass. Following that up with a clarification of what his original post meant is not being a wise ass.

in my own special way.

By that you of course mean "in my wise ass elitist hypocritical way."
Shadowmeet

You can say you didn't liken him to a monkey, but the wording and context puts the lie to that statement. Perhaps you didn't mean to do it (I assume you did), but you most definitely did.

Again, I did not liken him to a monkey. I likened him to someone who may need a trained monkey to read to him. So, no, it was not my intention to liken him to a monkey, but rather state that he should be able to read the book, barring needing a trained monkey to read for him. Yes, I was being rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, but I get that way when someone is rude to me first. And yes, I have a temper that goes overboard. That's one of my flaws.

So people without tons of disposable income shouldn't be allowed to game?

Tons of disposable income? I said "I" get those books. All I require someone else have is the main book.

that's all well and good, except that not everyone has 15-35 dollars to part with. Some groups, especially high school and college ones, have a system where one or two people buy each book that comes out and those books are then apssed around. Do those people not deserve to game because they don't fit your ideal?

In high school and college, I bought all my books. I worked two or three jobs at times, but I bought them. Someone can scrimp and save, and get what they want badly enough. Considering I gamed at the time 3 or more times a week, I felt it was a proper investment. I did not buy technology. I lived on rice, ramen, and beans. Thge point is, if you want it, you can get it.

You may have read it that way, but it's a lot less obvious than your monkey comparison. Saying that he knows what is in the book isn't being a wise ass. Following that up with a clarification of what his original post meant is not being a wise ass.

You are right, he was just posting clarification. See?

Oh, wait, that's not clarification.

in my own special way.

By that you of course mean "in my wise ass elitist hypocritical way."

No, my own special way means that I may say I think something would be useless, but you are more than welcome to prove me wrong. I've been proven wrong before. I'll be proven wrong again. But I've got to fight when my blood boils, and I've got to respond when pricked.
James McMurray
Eating rice and ramen is something I've had to do just because I was broke, not because I wanted gaming books. At those times every ounce of energy I had was put towards just scraping by. Luckily I didn't game with you then, because I had real friends who understood my position and let me borrow their books.

No, it isn't. It's a response to someone who started the "be rude to each other process."

Insecure little children (regardless of age) like hide behind what they like to claim is the moral high ground when all they're really doing is bullying. Posts meant to bolster self-image by knocking others down aren't worth the ones and zeros they're made of.
James McMurray
I should probably clarif that I'm giving you a hard time not because I think you'll admit you're wrong. Fools never admit they're wrong. I'm giving you a hard time because that's what I do to people with misguided attacks on others. I like poking stupid cows with sticks.
Shadowmeet
I was not being rude in my first two posts. I was answering honestly. If you took it as such, it's your damn problem.

James, you can believe whatever the hell you want. You can believe I am an ass. You can believe I am no ones real friend. You can believe that you've had a harder life than me. You can believe all of that, and none of it is necessarily true. But it's your damned belief.

Just because my first two posts weren't what he wanted to hear, he lashed out, however slight you think it was. But you think I started it. Fine. But if I recall, you've posted things to other peoples posts that may not have been what someone wanted to hear either, but it was your valid opinion.

But, whatever you think is what you think. Think I am an ass, or not. It only changes your reality, not mine.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (Shadowmeet)
I was not being rude in my first two posts. I was answering honestly. If you took it as such, it's your damn problem.

James, you can believe whatever the hell you want. You can believe I am an ass. You can believe I am no ones real friend. You can believe that you've had a harder life than me. You can believe all of that, and none of it is necessarily true. But it's your damned belief.

Just because my first two posts weren't what he wanted to hear, he lashed out, however slight you think it was. But you think I started it. Fine. But if I recall, you've posted things to other peoples posts that may not have been what someone wanted to hear either, but it was your valid opinion.

But, whatever you think is what you think. Think I am an ass, or not. It only changes your reality, not mine.

And yet who is lashing out now... hmmm
Shadowmeet
QUOTE (X-Kalibur)
QUOTE (Shadowmeet @ Jun 20 2006, 12:20 PM)

And yet who is lashing out now... hmmm

Oh yes, I am lashing out. Do you feel the sarcasm dripping? I've yet to call James a single name, despite his stating I was a fool and a stupid cow.

I did lash out in response to DV84good. I can admit that.
James McMurray
Likening someone to someone who may need a trained monkey to read to him is rude. The posts prior to that were not rude. Therefor you started the rudeness, despite your claims to the contrary. It isn't a case of me taking it as such, it's a case of what is true.

For instance, if I ask you "what is the log to the base 3 of 4,126,218" and you respond by saying "the log to a base is equal to the power necessary to transform the base into the operand" and I say "I know that, but what is the log to the base 3 of 4,126,218" I am not being rude.

I never said you were an ass. I never said you were noone's real friend. I never said I had a harder life than you. Persecution complex perhaps?

Yep, I've said things that people didn't want to hear. But starting the rudeness is poor form.
James McMurray
QUOTE (Shadowmeet)
I've yet to call James a single name, despite his stating I was a fool and a stupid cow.

Excellent. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in fixing it. smile.gif

I never stated you were a fool or a stupid cow. I mentioned behavior that some immature children have, and I said that I like poking cows. Or is it that you feel that "oblique angle insults" really are insults and all your previous talk of not insulting dv8 was BS?
Shadowmeet

No, it isn't. It's a response to someone who started the "be rude to each other process."

Likening someone to someone who may need a trained monkey to read to him is rude. The posts prior to that were not rude. Therefor you started the rudeness, despite your claims to the contrary. It isn't a case of me taking it as such, it's a case of what is true.

Logic error.

never said you were an ass. I never said you were noone's real friend. I never said I had a harder life than you. Persecution complex perhaps?

It was implied by previous posts. For example:

Eating rice and ramen is something I've had to do just because I was broke, not because I wanted gaming books.

Luckily I didn't game with you then, because I had real friends who understood my position and let me borrow their books.
Shadowmeet
QUOTE (James McMurray)
QUOTE (Shadowmeet @ Jun 20 2006, 12:27 PM)
I've yet to call James a single name, despite his stating I was a fool and a stupid cow.

Excellent. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in fixing it. smile.gif

I never stated you were a fool or a stupid cow. I mentioned behavior that some immature children have, and I said that I like poking cows. Or is it that you feel that "oblique angle insults" really are insults and all your previous talk of not insulting dv8 was BS?

I never stated I did not insult him. Merely that the take on the insult was wrong.
Toptomcat
Can we get back on TOPIC, please?

I've always found Chemistry to be a useful and vastly underrated Knowledge skill.
Moon-Hawk
James, I'm not saying anything about this argument in particular or any other. And I'm not going to presume to guess what you think about me, yourself, or anyone else (well, I'm pretty sure I know what you think about a few people, but I'm not here to name names)
But don't you feel like a disproportionately high amount of your posts are flamewars and fruitless arguments?
Whatever your answer, I have no intent to argue it, I guess it's just a perception that I have. Maybe I notice your flamewars more than other people's, or maybe I incorrectly interpret your posts, but I'm just letting you know; it's something I've noticed.

On topic: Knowledge skills. A lot of the knowledge skills I see are variants of the ones suggested in the main book. Police procedures, criminal organizations, etc. Beyond that, I generally allow anything not shadowrun related to be a knowledge skills, regardless of how knowledge vs. active it is. For example, I would probably let someone take dancing as a knowledge skill if they wanted their character to dance. I'd rather they spend knowledge skills to develop their character than decide it's not worth lowering their pistols skill. So I use a very broad definition of knowledge skills.
Emrak
QUOTE (Shadowmeet @ Jun 20 2006, 12:20 PM)

Dude... this is my first day on the forum so I don't have any prior axes to grind. Gawddamn you're acting total, complete ass. Chill out. I'm pretty surprised a mod hasn't stepped in yet to wack you with a Really Big Stick.

Go for a walk. Get laid or something.
James McMurray
Logic error.

How so?

It was implied by previous posts. For example:

Yes, it was intentionally implied but not stated. Much like your post intentionally implied that dv8 is like a monkey, or needs a monkey to function, but did not state it outright. Don't light the fire if you don't like to get burned. smile.gif

But don't you feel like a disproportionately high amount of your posts are flamewars and fruitless arguments?

Fruitless? Yes. Pointless? No.

It is never pointless to point out someone's unacceptable behavior, poor logic, flawed information, etc. It is usually fruitless, because most people are intentionally rude, illogical, and/or uninformed and they like it that way. Life is much freer when you get to ignore the facts. smile.gif

I don't intend to start flamewars. I only point out flaws in peoples' behavior, logic, the fact that opinions don't equal facts, etc. That most people can't take having their inadequacies demonstrated to them is what causes a large number of my flamewars.

That and there are a few people I like to gig at every opportunity because they've demonstrated that they IMO deserve it. For the most part I like to think that living with themselves is the worst sort of punishment for that sort of behavior, but I also enjoy poking cows with sticks (figuratively speaking of course, the only thing a real cow is useful for is dinner).
Shadowmeet
Logic error due to the fact that you stated his comment of "Thanks for the CONTRIBUTION" was a response to someone who was being rude, but then you admit that I was not rude during my first two posts. My third post, when you stated I became rude, was after his post. Therefore, it is a logic error on your part.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled post.
James McMurray
Ah, you misread me. I meant that his posts prior to that were not rude, not that your posts prior to that were not rude. His "CONTRIBUTION" post was perhaps borderline rude (I don't think so, but some might), but it was in response to your multiple posts which refused to answer the question, and hence were not a meangingful contribution.
Dv84good
Shadowmeet. James is right I thought you were being a smartass. If you can say there was no ill-intent behind your post I certainly apologize.
Iwas not calling you a caribou, that was a reference to a pixies song. I was not thinking you would take it as being rude.
Shadowmeet
I did feel you were being rude to me. If you say that it was not your intention, then I must appologize for my actions. As I have stated before, I do have an anger issue. That is not an excuse, merely an explanation.

I tend to react towards people who I feel attack me. And, is oft the case in life, perception defines ones reality. I perceived, so you did.

However, you have explained yourself, so I do tender my sincere appologies. My first two posts had no ill-will in them. My third was vicious, rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, as I have stated earlier. So, if you will accept my appologies, I will accept yours, and we can wait until the next flame war, which will hopefully be a long while away.

I, however, do not tender any apologies to people who threw themselves into our argument. They can go to hell. Okay, heck. Okay, a little cubicle down the hall from a slightly gray version of heaven.

James McMurray
Luckily when I "threw myself in" I was right, which you have now apologized for. biggrin.gif

If a little cubicle is hell then I went through 5 years of college to put myself smack dab in the middle of Hades. frown.gif
Shinobi Killfist

For me knowledge skills are usually split 1/2 and 1/2 between professional skills and hobbies.

For example a smuggler character would take something like smuggler routes 3, sioux patrolling techniques 2, for the more professional things, and then go with AR video games 4, and trid stars 2 for more hobby like skills.

My favorites are usually based around hobbies I have or want to pick up.

For example I both cook and bake, so taking cooking and baking as skills work for me.

I want to learn how to brew and distill though I suspect the distilling can never be learned outside of a shack in the middle of no where. So it likely wont ever be happening unless I somehow end up in the profession, which seems unlikely.

But taking brewing or beer making depending on how specific you want the skill and distilling could be fun.

To cheese it a bit depending on the Gm you could maybe take chemistry(distilling) making distilling your specialization.

I happen to love chocolate, so a chocolate knowledge skill I could see taking. My friend likes to roast his own coffee beans so coffee(roasting) is another I could see taking. Note with something like chocolate and coffee you could take two completely separate skills or maybe make it more like a specialization again depending on the GM. You can have the aprecitation skill and the skill to make the product.

I'll try to come up with more skills I've taken for myself or for NPCs.

Zolhex
Here is a list someone made for third edtion I do belive I use it when ever I get stuck for ideas for skills.

Knowledge Skills
Street Knowledge skills

Arms Dealers
BTL Production
Criminal Organizations
Current Affairs
Fences
Fringe Cults
Gang Identification
Gang Turf
Local Neighbourhood
Lone Star Tactics
Mafia Politics
Mafia Controlled Establishments
NAN Border Patrol Tactics
Police Procedures
Prison Operations
Prostitution Rackets
Safehouse Locations
Scrounging
Seattle Junkyards
Seattle Ork Underground
Security Companies
company
Security Procedures
*Government
*Military
*Company
Shadowrunner Haunts
Smuggler Havens
Smuggling Routes
SWAT Team Tactics
Triad Society
Underworld Politics
Yakuza Politics
Yakuza Territory
Academic Knowledge skills
Accounting
*Embezzling
*Fraud Control
*Cost-Cutting
Anthropology
Archaeology
Architecture
*Office
*Mall
*Residential
*Ork
*Human
*Dwarven
*Specified
Art
Biology
Body Armor Fabrication
Botany
Chemistry
Specialty
Civil Engineering
*Tunnelling
*Commercial Construction
*Home Construction
*Industrial Construction
*Excavation
Cybertechnology
Economics
Electronic Intelligence
*Audio
*Image/Video |
*Matrix Surveillance
*Tracking
Engineering
Forensic Medicine
Forensics
*Forensic Medicine
*Ballistics
*Scene of Crime
*Forensic Magic
Geology
Gunsmithing
History
*American
*European
*Japanese
*Religious
*Roman
*Specified
Journalism
Judicial Procedures
Law
*Corporate Law
*Criminal Law
*Environmental Law
*Jurisdiction
*Historical Period
Linguistics
*Algonkian
*Armenian
*Athabascan
*Baltic
*Basque
*Canddoan
*Celtic
*Chukchi
*Creole
*Dravidian
*Egyptian
*Eskimo
*Esperanto
*Finnish
*Germanic
*Greek
*Hamitic
*Indic
*Indo-Iranian
*Iroquoian
*Italic
*Interlingua
*Japanese
*Korean
*Khoisan
*Malayo-Polynesian
*Mayan
*Mon-Khmer
*Mongolian
*Muskogean
*Niger-Kordofanian
*Nilotic
*Oto-Manguan
*Papuan Family
*Romance
*Salish
*Semitic
*Sino-Tibetan
*Siouan
*Sioux
*Slavic
*South American Indian
*Sperethiel
*Tlinglit
*Tsimshian
*Tungus
*Turkic
*Ugrian
*Uto-Aztecan
*Zuni
*Specified
Literature
Mechanical Traps
Medicine
*Traumatology
*Pathology
*Toxicology
*Specialty
Metallurgy
Military Theory
Music
Mythos: Folklore
*Period/region/culture
Parabotany
Parazoology
Pharmacology
*Medicinal Drugs
*Illegal Narcotics
*Improvised Manufacture
Philosophy
Physics
*Specialty
Politics
Political Science
*Specified
Psychology
*Applied Psychology
*Clinical Psychology
*Group Psychology
Security Devices
*Detection Measures
*Weapons Emplacements
Spell Design
Security Design
*Closed Circuit Simsense
*Matrix
*Magical
*Physical
*Corporate
*Military
*Private Home
Security Systems
*Sensor Nets
*Two-stage Defenses
*Passive Systems
*Active Systems
*Weapons Systems
*Vehicle Security
Stockbroking
*Stock Type
*Market
Structural Engineering
*Specified
*Vehicle Security
*Zoology
Sixth World Knowledge skills
Artificial Intelligence
Atlantis Research
Chat Rooms
Corporate Finance
Corporate Hosts
Corporate Politics
Corporate Procedures
Corporate Security
Cybertechnology
Cyberterminal Design
Data Brokerage
Databases
Data Havens
Deckmeisters
Dowsing
Compass
Pendulum
L-rod
Y-rod
Bobber
Dragons
Entertainment Politics
Elven Society
Iconography
Insect Spirits
Humanis Policlub
Jackpoint Locations
Legendary Deckers
Magic
Matrix Gangs
Matrix Security Procedures
Matrix Topography
Megacorporate Operations
Megacorporate Policies
Megacorporate Politics
Megacorporate Research
Megacorporate Security
Metahuman Politics
Metahumanity
Miltech Manufacturers
Otaku
Parabotany
Paranormal Animals
Satellite Networks
Seattle LTG
Tribal Politics
Virtual Meeting Spots
Survival Knowledge skills
Navigation
*Land
*Sea
*Flight
Interests Knowledge skills
20th Century Comic books
Astrology
*Chinese
*Mayan
*Native American
*Vedic
*Western
Bushido Philosophy
Champagne
Classical Music
Combat Biking
Conspiracy Theories
*Corporate
*Government
*Policlub
*Magical
*Region
*Group
Cooking
Cuisine
Desert Wars
Elven Wines
Fashion
Flatvid Movies
Folklore and Mythology
*Historical Period
*Region
Gambling Card Games
Investing
Japanese Culture
Japanese Society
Legendary Martial Artists
Meditation
Occult Knowledge
Opera
Pirate Trid Broadcasters
Poetry
Popular Culture
Pornography
Roleplaying Games of 20th Century
Sci-fi Simchips
Seattle High Society
Sim Starlets
Tir Tairngire Politics
Tourist Trivia
Troll Thrash Metal Bands
Urban Brawl
Weightlifting
Woodworking
Area Knowledge skills
Auburn
Bellevue
Council Island
Downtown Seattle
Everett
Ft. Lewis
Greater Seattle
Puyallup
Redmond
Renton
Salish-Shidhe
Seattle Matrix
Seattle Sewers
Snohomish
Tacoma
Tir Tairngire
Language skills
English
*Cityspeak
*Deckerese
*Netspeak
*Trog
Military Jargon
Scientific Jargon
Arabic
Chinese
Danish
Filipino
Finish
French
German
Hebrew
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latin
Norwegian
Pig Latin
Polish
Portuguese
Russian
Salish
Sign Language
Sioux
Spanish
Sperethiel
Swedish
Espionage Background
Surveillance Techniques
* Physical
* Electronic
* Matrix
* Magic
* Vehicle
Cang
i have a few that i have been putting in the char gen i have, ill try to post them later.. and take a few on here. smile.gif
Dv84good
Thanks, that quite a list! eek.gif
Zolhex
theres more to that list it was posted here on DS some time ago for 3rd edtion i do belive i just reposted the knowledge stuff minus the decker knowledge as otaku skills didn't seem to fit with 4th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012