Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Dumpshocker Passes On
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Jrayjoker
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
QUOTE (Jrayjoker @ Jun 27 2006, 08:33 AM)
Where is the benefit in lying?

Where is the benefit in trolling?

Personally, since (while I am saddened by this news) none of my plans revolve around the status of the probably-departed, I'm going to assume it's entirely true until something indicates otherwise (like, for example, Frosty showing up in a month to start a thread or something). That said, there is enough motivation in mischief-making to cover the very simple expenditure of time and energy it would take to fake this.

~J

Point taken. I share your philosophy.
Member #5177
It has been less than a month since his last posts, hopefully the news of his passing has been greatly exaggerated. frown.gif
JongWK
QUOTE (Jrayjoker @ Jun 27 2006, 10:33 AM)

Where is the benefit in lying?

It's been done before on RPG.net. The "joker" spread the rumor that another poster (a freelancer, IIRC) was dead. He was permanently banned as soon as the not-so-dead poster showed up.
Derek
I am sorry to hear this. Frosty, may you do well whereever you are!

Dave
Cain
frown.gif
Frosty was a very nice guy. This is sad news, indeed.
Lagomorph
He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Oracle
Did anyone try to eMail Frosty recently? frown.gif
Kremlin KOA
Damn
I don't know what to say
My own methodof dealing with such is through really tasteless humor... but I suspect such would not be appreciated
Crisp
I lurk more than post but I will miss Frosty as well.

Unfortunately my own way of coping is much like Kremlin's so I'll just keep my mouth shut not to offend anyone.

My respects to family and friends
Kremlin KOA
Crisp
Permission to PM you and trade tasteless humor in Frosty's memory?
DocMortand
I add my condolences as well. Frosty was fun. We shall miss him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012