Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creating a Plastic Fantastic Lover
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
hyzmarca
For eve to actually act like a real person it would probably best to incorporate simsense data from a real person. For a homebuilt companion robot this could involve downloading the the simsense recordings of Euphoria or Lucy Liu's perserved severed head or it could involve canibalizing a virtual person programs.

It is possible that the same companies that sell virtual companions also see drone companions. The technology for creating a realistic human interaction would be the same. The only differance would be the shell. A virtual person exists on a comlink while a mechanical companion exists inside a realistic anthroform body.

It may be possible to go the whole nine yards and create a gynoid that incorporates living tissue, including functional digestive and reproductive systems. That would be quite expensive
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
For eve to actually act like a real person it would probably best to incorporate simsense data from a real person. For a homebuilt companion robot this could involve downloading the the simsense recordings of Euphoria or Lucy Liu's perserved severed head or it could involve canibalizing a virtual person programs.

It is possible that the same companies that sell virtual companions also see drone companions. The technology for creating a realistic human interaction would be the same. The only differance would be the shell. A virtual person exists on a comlink while a mechanical companion exists inside a realistic anthroform body.

It may be possible to go the whole nine yards and create a gynoid that incorporates living tissue, including functional digestive and reproductive systems. That would be quite expensive

And so morally questionable that even the people who make cyberzombies would think for a while before trying it.

In other words, enjoy your AZT-brand mail-order bride. Pay not attention to the literal AZT brand on her ankle.
bigdrewp
Personally, I would have my character start the game with Eve partially finished, most likely she would be done physically and a partial job on her persona. I would then have her grow as the game progressed and I had new ideas and programs to throw into her. It would allow your hacker to grow increasingly obsessed with her and all that fun stuff. certain runs could revolve around him wanting to get the right program, or whatever. Just a thought, though I am sure you already have it planned out the way you want it to go.
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (FanGirl)
I’m big enough to admit that my first instinct was to say something snarky about how, unlike you, not all men are pigs who are incapable of having emotional intimacy. But then I got to thinking about it and I realized that you were right: Marty does correspond a little too closely to what seems to be the universal male ideal among women, and that expecting a man to correspond to this ideal by denying his own sexuality is perhaps irrational. Yet I still want Marty to be kind of nerdy and wholesome, because I feel that these qualities are central to his character. So I’ve decided that he does have strong sexual desire for Eve, but he just tries very hard to repress it. The main reason for this unhealthy repression stems from—you might have guessed it—mommy issues.

Why not do something really different. Make Marty the Droid, and make Eve the runner. That way, Eve can make Marty the universal male ideal, and then frustrate him until his batteries wear out.
Abbandon
I think having his mother be abusive or making him repress anything would turn him into a serial killer lol. Check out Norman Bates or that movie with ed norton and anthony hopkins "Red Dragon" i think it was called.

I think you just have to have his mom constantly harp on him about how men never think about a womans feelings and make him do chores to help his mom out and stuff. Make him sensitive to what a woman needs.

To see a manly form of sexual restraint you should watch a show they just had on A and E called Broken Trail. There was a 30-40 year old man and a 60+ year old man and they each found a girl and they thought they were attractive and everything but they never made a move on them. They left it up to the women to control how far the relationship went. I cried hehe.

And thanx for holding back and reconsidering how much of a pig i am biggrin.gif I dont know how much of anything i am but i know i care about more than just getting some.
FanGirl
De Badd Ass: Ummm...uhhh...a wizard did it. indifferent.gif

Abbandon: You're welcome! That's very magnanimous of you.
BTW, in regards to your earlier question about blowing Eve's head off, you may do so if you wish. Just don't be too shocked when you wake up one morning to find yourself tied to a chair in an abandoned warehouse and Marty standing in front of you, saying brightly: "Now that you're awake, let's play Reservoir Dogs. I'll be Mr. Blond, and you can be the cop...." biggrin.gif
knasser
Have you given much thought as to what will happen when Eve eventually gets out into the 'wild'? There's an old eighties film (this is not a recommendation) which had a sort of similar idea called 'Cherry 2000'. In which the shy office drone has a demure cookie-baking 'how was your day, honey' android sex-companion. When she finally shorts out on him and he learns they don't make the parts for her anymore (the salesman can't understand why he doesn't just want a new model), he has to leave the safe little corporate zone and head out into the violent urban world beyond in search of an old matching model, carrying her precious memory chip. How would Marty deal with Eve's personality re-setting, or being unable to adapt to a radically new environment? Basically anything that showed her up to be artificial.

[ Spoiler ]

The film also has Lawrence Fishburne as a nightclub lawyer who draws up the legal contracts for any one-night stands people intend to have. Weird film, but really matches what you have in mind, here.

EDIT: On the men are pigs front... I see no incompatability between genuine love and wanting sex. *shrug* Always thought they make a good combination, myself. And if you know that this girl is the one you want, then a month or two isn't a big deal in the scale of your life. There's always cold showers and eight mile runs. wink.gif
hyzmarca
I must agree with abbandon about one thing. An abusive mother and an absent father would probably result in a great deal of repressed anger that does not mesh well with self restraint. A loving and honorable but overprotective father and an absent mother may be more likely to create someone like Marty. Essentially, he would have been taught by word and by example to treat women with respect but a lack of close interaction with actual women would result in some intimidation and difficulty approaching them. Add to this by strongly anthropomorphizing Eve in Marty's and you could have a character who is too much of a gentleman to take advantage of a 'person' who is obviously dependant on him while someone who is too much of a coward to actually try to get a real date.
knasser
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
a character who is too much of a gentleman to take advantage

Ah... the recurrant but seldom explicit belief that sex is in some way causing harm to a woman. Oh, Patriarchal Judeo-Christian-Islamic morality, how you have fucked up our society.

(n.b. not directed at hyzmarca. General statement and observation).
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (FanGirl)
De Badd Ass: Ummm...uhhh...a wizard did it. indifferent.gif

Not sure what you meant by that.

Let me clarify what I said. It would be more interesting to see how a woman would treat the ideal male than to see how a woman would play the ideal male.

Assuming you are female, I think you should create a female character who builds a male droid. The reverse has been done to death already. You can name her Marty, and him Adam.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (knasser @ Jul 2 2006, 03:08 AM)
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Jul 2 2006, 02:57 AM)

Ah... the recurrant but seldom explicit belief that sex is in some way causing harm to a woman. Oh, Patriarchal Judeo-Christian-Islamic morality, how you have fucked up our society.

In this case it may be aproperiate.

1)Marty has created eve with his own two hands. She is basically his daughter.
2) Eve cannot be more than a few years old. She is probably only a few moths old. She lacks experience and knowledge of the world. Her capacity to give informed consent is questionable at best.
3) Eve is dependant on Marty. He provides her with clothing, shelter, electricity, love, and everything else she needs. Without him she wouldn't be able to survive for long.

Now, I won't make the outrageous claim that it is always morally wrong for a man to have sex with his practically newborn daughter. However, I would suggest that it raises some ethical concerns in most cases.

In this case, the morallity of the act depends very much on how marty sees Eve. If she is property to be used and abused then so be it. If she is a unique being that deserves respect and basic human rights then she should be treated the exact same way Marty would treat any human being in her position.
mfb
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Now, I won't make the outrageous claim that it is always morally wrong for a man to have sex with his practically newborn daughter.

hilarity.
Abbandon
edit* no wait my first response was gonna be "go ahead im just an npc!!". Now im wondering if your into bondage and other freaky stuff.

*turns off the touch/pain receptors on his cyberears*
SL James
QUOTE (Slump)
Don't forget to throw in an internal combustion engine. Nothing like a girlfriend who sucks diesel.

You misspelled "the chrome off a trailer hitch."
knasser
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
QUOTE (knasser @ Jul 2 2006, 03:08 AM)
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Jul 2 2006, 02:57 AM)

In this case it may be aproperiate.

1) Marty has created eve with his own two hands. She is basically his daughter.
2) Eve cannot be more than a few years old. She is probably only a few moths old. She lacks experience and knowledge of the world. Her capacity to give informed consent is questionable at best.
3) Eve is dependant on Marty. He provides her with clothing, shelter, electricity, love, and everything else she needs. Without him she wouldn't be able to survive for long.

Now, I won't make the outrageous claim that it is always morally wrong for a man to have sex with his practically newborn daughter. However, I would suggest that it raises some ethical concerns in most cases.

In this case, the morallity of the act depends very much on how marty sees Eve. If she is property to be used and abused then so be it. If she is a unique being that deserves respect and basic human rights then she should be treated the exact same way Marty would treat any human being in her position.

Whilst I'd pick you up on 'morality depending on how Marty sees things' rather than how things actually are, I take your general point. The question is how much Eve is a person and how much she is a sophisticated simulation.

If she doesn't have feelings or desires, then we can dispense with all the questions of harm and informed consent. Our only remaining moral question is whether Marty is harming himself with this advanced case of social withdrawal or if he will later harm real women, perhaps emotionally in a relationship, by not being able to treat them as real people or having odd expectations.

If we regard Eve as a real person (even partially), then we do have to consider the issues of dependence and informed consent. Though many would disagree (including every girl who's ever dated someone because they're rich), I do think it's wrong to trade sex for material advantage (shelter, money, whatever). But remember that Marty has set the parameters on what Eve wants. If sex is a pleasant activity that she desires, then is it morally wrong to withold it from her? After all, she has no cultural values instilled to consider it wrong. She may consider it one of the things he provides in exactly the same way he provides entertainment, electricity and shelter.

All this is irrlelevant for now though, as Marty is clearly a very gentle guy that really wants a girlfriend and some tenderness rather than a sexbot. Which is nice. But he is trying to avoid facing up to the fact that real girls will hurt him. And the closer he makes Eve to a real girl, the more he risks that happening. The painful parts Marty will face are when he needs to help Eve progress, which means reprogramming her to some extent. That will really drive home the lie to him. Little things, like making her enjoy a massage or cuddle. They all have to be programmed in. I can picture him doing that in a determined "I'm not thinking about what I'm doing" sort of way, trying to get back to the self-deception afterwards.

A lot depends on how much self-insight Marty possesses. He's clearly very intelligent, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier to overcome his shyness or loneliness. Does he view Eve as someone that will help him eventually overcome these issues or is he retreating deeper into his isolation through her. If it were the former, one possibility would be to hire an actress (always plenty about) to rig in Eve some nights to add a little progression or reality to her. The actress would know how Eve normally behaves and just enhance that, little by little. It could be an easy and confidential paying job for a young drama student, or a slightly older part-time actress. It could even lead on to real romance, just possibly. There would definitely be plot hooks.

Just some thoughts,

-K.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (mfb @ Jul 2 2006, 03:44 AM)
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Now, I won't make the outrageous claim that it is always morally wrong for a man to have sex with his practically newborn daughter.

hilarity.

Could you taste the hint of sarcasm?

It was just a hint, of course. In the infinite space that is science fiction/fantasy there are many cases in which such an act would be morally righteous by contemporary standards. If the youngster is programmed to self-destruct without regular sex then having sex with her would certainly be moral. This is especially true if she is powered by a fusion reactor that possesses several megatons worth of explosive potential when overloaded.

Since Fangirl made it rather clear that Marty will be restaining himself, this is sort of off topic.

QUOTE (knasser)
But he is trying to avoid facing up to the fact that real girls will hurt him. And the closer he makes Eve to a real girl, the more he risks that happening. The painful parts Marty will face are when he needs to help Eve progress, which means reprogramming her to some extent. That will really drive home the lie to him. Little things, like making her enjoy a massage or cuddle. They all have to be programmed in. I can picture him doing that in a determined "I'm not thinking about what I'm doing" sort of way, trying to get back to the self-deception afterwards.

I would think that Marty would set Eve's basic personality and then let her grow without limits. If he were sensitive to her needs then he wouldn't try to reprogram her. Doing so is an act of utter selfishness. I'd also assume that he would try to program simulated personality traits instead of undeniable directives. The the utter failure Asimov's Three Laws of Robots in That Thou Art Mindful of Him expresses the most obvious dangers of unbreakable directives. It is also possible to think one's way around them given enough time and brainpower. It is impossible to think around one's actual feelings.

I don't see that Marty would have any need to reprogram Eve for her own benefit. I presume that she would be a 'learning machine' able to absorb new knowledge through experience and adapt herself to new situations. As such, she would be constantly reprograming herself without need for Marty's direct intervention.

The very nature of Eve's mental limitations presents interesting roleplaying opertunities. Is she 'just a robot' limited by her programing or could she evolve a type of sentience not unlike SR's canon AIs? Could she ever choose to leave Marty or will she stay by his side forever without any real choice? If could she choose to use violence to protect Marty or would her programed docility cause her to freeze in such a situation? Could she ever disobey Marty? Could she ever choose to sacrifice her existance for a cause and know fully what doing so would mean?
knasser
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Jul 2 2006, 05:02 AM)
I presume that she would be a 'learning machine' able to absorb new knowledge through experience and adapt herself to new situations. As such, she would be constantly reprograming herself without need for Marty's direct intervention.

Well both of our ideas make sense based on our personal assumptions, but those assumptions differ. I don't see this advanced level of AI as possible in the Shadowrun setting on the scale of a hacker and his robot.

Eve learning facts and acquiring knowledge, okay. Pilots are quite sophisticated now. But you're talking psychological development and changes in desires, aims and values. That's a whole different level. Not saying that the setting can't play that way, but it's too far for me. Besides, I like the role-playing frisson between Marty's artificial girl and the real ones that are out there. When is he going to make (or be forced to make) a choice between someone real and his fantasies? What if people are in danger and he can only help so many. Will he save the girl in the apartment next door from the burning building, or will he drag out Eve?

---

On the subject of fusion-powered girls exploding without regular sex, quite frankly that's all we (men) need.
"What were you doing with that guy."
"Aw, don't be mad at me, honey. I had to sleep with the cute guy or thousands of innocent people would have died."

And I get stalked enough by the weird ones as it is.
"Sleep with me or I'll blow up!"

Yeah, nice one, hyz! They'll all be getting them fitted now.

wink.gif
Phobos
I guess there's really not so much of a limit to the level of personality and personality development avaiable.

SR4's Rating 4 Pilot software should be about the same level as the SK guided top-models from SR3 - anyone wants to think about what a Rating 5 can do ?

And then there's something I remember from SR2 : Germany Sourcebook had a program that acted as your Perfect Mate, Secretary and Housekeeper. The more time you spent interacting with it, the program 'learned' about it's users character traits and how to react.
After some time running, that program could even stand in for you on matrix calls ... and matrix work biggrin.gif

This seems to me that getting enough 'brainpower' for any application would not be a problem - as a GM, avoiding the temptation to apply the X-factor on such a system and have it turn Full-AI is probably much harder wink.gif

BTW, a question : did Marty develop her as a whole, or did he already have a long-standing relationship with her personality as a virtual model, then decided to build her body ?
emo samurai
I think Marty needs a little talk with Shen.

A therapeutic one, not a "melt your face off" one.

Failing that, I'll go Video Girl Ai on Eve.

And dude, maybe you could call her Ai. AI for artificial intelligence, and Ai for the Japanese and Chinese word for love.

Or you could make a girl who wants the idealized male and makes a robot into him; that would be even more totally sweet.
Geekkake
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
1)Marty has created eve with his own two hands. She is basically his daughter.

I think these points fail to recognize a very important point: Eve is a fucking robot. "She" isn't a "she" at all, but an "it", a piece of equipment made to resemble the human form. Its ability to give informed consent is irrelevant. You don't need a hydraulic press's consent to, uh, crush a Terminator. And you could just as easily program out any reservations or negative responses by the equipment. Rendering the whole point moot.
hyzmarca
That's just racist. God created machine-men in his own image and he endowed them with certain inalienable rights. These include, but are not limited to, Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness.
Platinum
Here is an idea, I think would be really cool. The decker has basically created or comes across a "personality construct" (picture Max headroom") or a low level Dixie from neuromancer. he has to steal the pieces to create a body. have him start with cyber limbs etc, and get in touch with someone with cybertechnology to help him construct the body. it is a great side storyline. Or you can have him construct a body.... then try and write a limited sk, or find one of the constructs created by jack-b-nimble to download into the body. maybe some otaku child, that got flatlined in early testing of the jack-b-nimble module.

I think the first is a bit better, where eve is a hologram or face on a telecom screen, that has limited personality, and starts to develop into something more sophisticated over time.
ClickClash
QUOTE (FanGirl @ Jul 1 2006, 01:49 AM)
QUOTE (ClickClash)
I double-dog [i]dare you to name her Mercy instead of Eve.

Why Mercy? Why pick that name over all the other fictional gynoid names? I must know!

Solely because of the character Mercy from the Alice Cooper album The Last Temptation. I think I was listening to it when I posted that...
knasser
QUOTE (Geekkake)
I think these points fail to recognize a very important point: Eve is a fucking robot.

No, Fangirl has quite clearly established that Eve is a non-fucking robot.

Speaking of which, where has Fangirl gone? We've written lots on this now. We want feedback on our feedback!
emo samurai
In System Failure, there's a model of robot mentioned called the Otomo that is covered in synthflesh and is really good at simulating a person, physically and mannerisms-wise. They are the standard by which all Turing Test-taking machines will be measured.

You could try stealing one from a Mitsuhama or Sony facility using electronic warfare; I'm quite sure that they'll have made really beautiful female models, and the personality-programming is top-notch.

This is not an invitation to buy the book. mad.gif
emo samurai
And I would still recommend you make a female character who gets a male Otomo and has it programmed to be "perfect." She would be even more novel, and the idealization of males by females is a phenomenon that has gone unexamined for far too long, mostly because most males aren't nearly as whiny as feminists. biggrin.gif
ornot
In my experience, Emo, men and women can be equally whiny, just usually about very different things.

I do, however, think it would be an enlightening experience for those male players to find out how a female player's female character would create an ideal male companion.

Conversely Fangirl may have all the boys in her game whining that they'd never behave like her male character!
emo samurai
True... Or they'll be like, "You like boring people. Go away."
ornot
Nah... Girl gamers are rare enough that the boys will want her around anyway. They might just start rationalising it that she's a really great RPer and that she's nothing like her character.
knasser
Three billion women on the planet and they all want the same thing in a guy... Of course.

Ideal man, heh!
emo samurai
Never mind; edited.
Shrike30
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Yeah, FanGirl, what would your plastic fantastic lover be like?

Boy, I saw that one coming...
emo samurai
Okay, maybe not. I'll edit it out.

And I couldn't talk about my plastic fantastic lover without sounding really emo.

That means I don't have one, by the way. mad.gif
knasser
Why do I have Dresden Dolls' "Coin Operated Boy" running through my head, now?

I'm now picturing Fangirl's character as the girl in the video manically sketching out blueprints for her perfect boyfriend.
FanGirl
Fine, fine, fine! I'll change Marty from a cute nerdy guy to a cute nerdy girl, get her an Otomo, and write up a char sheet for her at some point in the near future. I'll just wait for Emo to send me the Otomo's stats and costs and stuff.

Oh yeah, and I'll have to think about the qualities of my ideal man. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I just watched the music video that knasser mentioned in his post, and am now downloading the song so I can listen to it while I work on the sheet. Thanks, knasser! biggrin.gif

EDIT2: Fixed spelling of "Otomo."
Drraagh
Even though I'm fairly sure Otomo is a reference to AKIRA writer/director Katsuhiro Otomo, I am still remindedof the two Otomo's in Robocop history.

First was a Japanese Cyborg sent to fight Robocop. Where Robocop is machine; big and clunky, Otomo was built in a human form (no external body armor and such) so he was agile enough to do stuff like flipjump right over Robocop and was also fairly fast.

The second was a toy. Though one was used in the plot, it never had a direct definition of what it does. There's a lot of ways to define it, but I would say one of the best descriptions would be as one person put it; a kind of cross between Furby, Pokemon and the CIA’s infamous MKULTRA mind control program. I would also throw in a few old toys like Speak and Spell, able to adapt to kid's age and how good they do.

Not really relevant to the topic, but just something I found interesting.
FanGirl
QUOTE (FanGirl @ Jul 7 2006, 08:00 PM)
I'll just wait for Emo to send me the Otomo's stats and costs and stuff.

I'm growing impatient, Emo. When are you going to send me the stats?

Or should I get a copy of System Failure and look up the stats myself? vegm.gif

EDIT: Oh, wow! I'll save more than four dollars if I buy the pdf copy instead of the book!
Drraagh
QUOTE (FanGirl)
I'll just wait for Emo to send me the Otomo's stats and costs and stuff.

I'm growing impatient, Emo. When are you going to send me the stats?

Or should I get a copy of System Failure and look up the stats myself? vegm.gif

EDIT: Oh, wow! I'll save more than four dollars if I buy the pdf copy instead of the book!

I just looked up in the System Failure book and while I see a reference to Otomo, I don't see any specs or stats on it besides the flavor text they mention.
FanGirl
Excuse me, I'm trying to taunt my GM here, and you're not helping.
Phobos
Should he not be able to deliver, you could always use a Toyota MK-Guyver as a base chassis and work from there ... and perhaps you already like the factory personality biggrin.gif

It's only 95,375:nuyen: ... that is, 'was in 2061.
mfb
QUOTE (knasser)
Why do I have Dresden Dolls' "Coin Operated Boy" running through my head, now?

Bis, I'm a Slut.
FanGirl
I gotta ask, mbf...why that song, specifically? I found the lyrics, but I can't quite see how they apply here.

Now, "Coin-Operated Boy" fits the character so well that I think it's gonna have to be her theme song. I thought about naming her after the singer, Amanda Palmer, but Amanda also happens to be the name of my freshman-year roommate. I think the Amanda I know would most likely find it creepy if this character shared her name, even if I explained why I picked it. (God bless her, the poor thing still thinks that SR is a computer game.)

I'm going to give her the middle name of Martin, though. Whenever someone observes that Martin is an unusual middle name for a girl, she'll roll her eyes and say "My mom wanted a boy." biggrin.gif

EDIT: Or, better yet: "I was supposed to be a boy." rotfl.gif
knasser

EDIT: I just watched the music video that knasser mentioned in his post, and am now downloading the song so I can listen to it while I work on the sheet.  Thanks, knasser! biggrin.gif

Great - another convert. biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif

From the DD FAQ:

"Amanda, are your eyebrows tattoos?"
No, I was born this way. I am a specially bred member of the Illuminati and they function sort of like alien bar codes. Every time I travel to the center of the earth I have to press my face up against a large glass cog with laser beams scanning my face to gain admittance. For those of you who want the look, though, I suggest a Mach 3 and Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Black or Dark Gray.

Heh! Make sure you check out 'Half Jack' and 'Missed Me' on their website ( http://www.dresdendolls.com/ if anyone wonders what we're talking about). Half Jack is weird and I'm sure you could base a good SR character on it. Their album has some even better stuff on it.

If you change Marty to a girl, that's really going to change the whole nature of their relationship. It kind of suggests that Marty is a lot less shy than the male incarnation and is really quite dominant and wants a subserviant male toy. At least to me. The whole looking after her thing feels really different when it's looking after him.
hyzmarca
At this point you could make 'Martin' a homosexual non-op female-to-male transexual who has to explain to everyone that he is, in fact, a homosexual male rather than a heterosexual female.
Shrike30
What, just to make life more interesting?
Kesh
An android named Eve, huh?

biggrin.gif
De Badd Ass
QUOTE (FanGirl)
Now, "Coin-Operated Boy" fits the character so well that I think it's gonna have to be her theme song.  I thought about naming her after the singer, Amanda Palmer, but ....

I'm going to give her the middle name of Martin, though.  Whenever someone observes that Martin is an unusual middle name for a girl, she'll roll her eyes and say "My mom wanted a boy." biggrin.gif

EDIT: Or, better yet: "I was supposed to be a boy." rotfl.gif

You could call her Martina - and Marty for short.
FanGirl
I found something in the Runner Havens fluff that relates to this:

I hear that the Choson [one of the Seoulpa Rings] recently acquired a whole batch of custom-crafted anthroform drones—androids, really—that they plan to use for “prostitution” services (or does that count as mechaphilia?).
> Glitch

OMG rescue mission! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012