Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumpshock Forums Qualifiers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tanka
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
You did, but Tanka proposed it again. I figured he'd probably missed it and it needed resaying.

~J

Or I can't read. That's always my answer. nyahnyah.gif
Derek
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
You can get your own numbers in My Controls. To get anyone else's numbers, you need to trick them into sending you a PM—the numbers are displayed there.

~J

Huh. Learn something new every day. I didn't know that about the PM's, or abut the My Controls. Now I know how many posts I have, and it isn't nearly what I thought it was.
Grinder
Hm. I can see my total number of posts there, but not the number of people who'd send me a PM.
Witness
I think kage meant that if someone sends you a PM it will tell you their post count.
Grinder
I do have PMs in my inbox... but hey, my computer skill goes towards 0, so chances are good that I'm just too stupid. biggrin.gif
Witness
click on one, then under the sender's name it tells you their group, post count, and join date.
Grinder
Do'h! It's that easy? Thanks for your help. smile.gif
Domino
Damn I have 1.63 posts a day and havent posted in about 2 years lol. eek.gif rotfl.gif wobble.gif
Shadowboxer
we need a counter for posts read.. ^.^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012