Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Stupidly proving things in real life" thread.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Pages: 1, 2
SL James
QUOTE (JackRipper)
While I do not condone such actions, I believe Churchhill stated "All that is required for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."

Actually, it was Edmund Burke.

QUOTE (craigpierce)
i like good stories  smile.gif

Agreed. That was amusing.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (FanGirl)
I find it interesting how you can admit to being a violent felon and still try to present yourself as a heroic and admirable figure. Needless to say, I'm not convinced of that.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've been gone for a while and just noticed this. How can you say that and play Shadowrun!?!?!
Domino
Any news on Big Elmer?
SpasticTeapot
QUOTE (Domino @ Sep 25 2006, 09:27 PM)
Any news on Big Elmer?

Have'nt seen him for a while.

To be quite honest, I think that the point of Big Elmer's existence is to prove that there is someone bigger and tougher than Frag-O-Deluxe, and to see wether waiters check for ID or not. (The one time I ate with him, he manage to order beer without being carded. He was a bit less than 20 at the time. However, the waitress was a slight Chinese lady of about 40, and he likely weighed about three times as much.)

Note that the entire point of bringing up Big Elmer was to point out that you can't bank on being the biggest and meanest.

It's guys like me, who know how to get a plethora of weaponry around security guards, who are much more dangerous. Elmer is not so scary once you've slipped a ruptured lithium polymer cell in his jockstrap, I would imagine.

If anyone doubts the efficiacy of this method, look for the "exploding Dell laptop" movies on YouTube. Lithium polymer cells are the exact same type, except slightly more volatile, and much easier to rupture.

As a side note, a cell phone battery (Li-Ion or Li-Poly), if removed from its case, makes a dandy anti-vehicular weapon. Just slip it in the gastank. In a few seconds, it will rupture, and instantly ignite the gasoline.

BOOM!
Domino
Gasoline or petrol isnt explosive. Stop basing real world on the movies.
Frag-o Delux
I dont know why Im responding to this.

I never said I was the biggest or badest. In fact I addmitted I have been beat twice. And I have admitted I have fought a guy much larger then I, in fact I can remember 3 guys larger then me.

As for drinking under age, I have been served in bars since I was 14, that stuff dont suprise me.

And I dont bank on being the biggest or meanest. I bank on a lot of luck, determination, skill and just not giving a fuck. I stand for what I believe and if Big Elmer thinks Im wrong well I guess me and big elmer will need to settle it one way or another.

And are you now threatening me with blowing me up or smuggling weapons pass airport security or something? I dont get that line. I mean I guess you could use a battery in a pair of underwear, but I like doorknobs in a pillow case. Its funnier.

Im still befuddled by that all together. I mean what the fuck. Wouldnt it just be easier to stop at the pool store to pick up some chemicals, then the plumbing store to get some more, and maybe the auto shop, then set up a crude chemistry set in the garage and make some RDX or mercury fullminate?

You can make composition B out of easily obtained materials. Nitrocellulose is pretty damn easy to make also, but thats not a very good boom for my tastes.
Domino
You 2 are a match made in heaven or closest appropriate parallel dimension.
Frag-o Delux
I know, I need a refill on my meds, Dom do you still have that connection or are you at least going to Mexico sometime soon? You can take some tips from Teapot, if he can smuggle weapons Im sure he can smuggle pills.
Domino
Sure I'll but them in my underwear next to my spare batteries.
Frag-o Delux
With all those drugs and batteries, no wonder your boyfriend is disappointed in you.

Speaking of having things when least expected, youll always have batteries for him and his battery powered friends.
neonprophet
QUOTE (Domino)
Gasoline or petrol isnt explosive. Stop basing real world on the movies.

Actually, you are correct, almost.
Gasoline itself does not burn, the vapors do. If you chemically alter the gasoline that can change though. There is one over the counter house cleaner that can do this that I know of off hand. No I won't tell you how to make peoples cars explode so don't ask smile.gif
Suffice to say that there is no ignition source needed either, the fuel line itself will ignite from the carburation/injection and flash back to the tank. Never saw that one on McGyver did you? We tested this and it does work.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to smoking wreckage either real or imagined is purely coincidential. No people were actually burned to death in this experiment, although a few might deserve it. No small bunnies were intentionally harmed during the making of this test, a few were tickled silly though.
Domino
Yes I know about the vapors being explosive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012