Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Revolution Coup
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BishopMcQ
Ok, so I have been trying to search through the boards here and find a reference (and the member who posted such) to the New Revolution which insinuated that Colloton was behind the New Revolution coup and then actively crushed by the government...
SL James
Jong did, which only has credence since he wrote that particular piece of drivel.

link. Original Post is two up.

one of my better posts. I've covered this enough times that unless I get paid to, I'm not covering it again.
BishopMcQ
Thanks James, the second link was the thread I was looking for.

I just hadn't realized it was from over a year ago...
JongWK
QUOTE (SL James)
Jong did, which only has credence since he wrote that particular piece of drivel.

The moment we saw McQuillan's OP with a friend, we started making bets as to who would be the first to answer. You just earned me a free soda. nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
That was a safe bet. biggrin.gif
Critias
QUOTE (JongWK)
QUOTE (SL James @ Oct 30 2006, 10:54 PM)

The moment we saw McQuillan's OP with a friend, we started making bets as to who would be the first to answer. You just earned me a free soda. nyahnyah.gif

I'm sure he's happy for you and your free soda.
JongWK
Then I'll drink to his happiness, Sancho.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (SL James)

link. Original Post is two up.

one of my better posts. I've covered this enough times that unless I get paid to, I'm not covering it again.

here is a nuyen.gif, now start ranting silly.gif
lorechaser
Can I have a free soda too?
hobgoblin
sorry, all out of soda's...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012