Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wands & such
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
eidolon
Shoot. I have a friend that thinks sitting around making characters is the best substitute ever for actually playing in a game.

I don't have the time most of the...um..time. But I do jot down character ideas when I get them. Starting now (new laptop) I'll be doing it in a more organized fashion, and I'll just burn them out in Jackpoint and have a file of characters ready to go. biggrin.gif
JongWK
Speaking of magic wands...

nyahnyah.gif
eidolon
<zim> What is that from??? TELL MEE!!! </zim>
Ancient History
The Song of the Sorcerlator...

...you filthy p'tahk!.
Triggerz
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Nov 4 2006, 11:56 AM)
The Song of the Sorcerlator...

...you filthy p'tahk!.

Here is where the obscure reference comes from... I stumbled on it rather randomly. indifferent.gif

[EDIT: Fixed the link.]
eidolon
Thanks guys. I'll have to read up on that one.
lorechaser
While you're at it, read the entire archive.

Penny Arcade often amuses.

And yes, making characters *is* an effective substitute. With things like character creators, you can tinker endlessly.

My newest time waster is to post my characters online, then find links to put on their stats.

For instance, my troll adept's killing hands pic linked to this image:

http://www.geocities.com/dead_radish/SR/Beatdown4.jpg

WhiskeyMac
Sho-Nuff? Your character's killing hands is The Glow! biggrin.gif Awesome! I thought nobody else has ever heard of The Last Dragon. That movie was hilarious. I always thought that killing hands looked like that anyway. Haha.
lorechaser
Damn straight. Such a .... well, I can't say good. Such an entertaining movie.

RunnerPaul
QUOTE (JongWK)
Speaking of magic wands...

Hey! Someone used that one for a Shadowrun themed motivational poster over in the massive motivational posters thread on RPG.net.

(Note: re-hosted from a copy I had saved on my hard drive. I would have pointed to the original or at least given proper credit, but the thread's too unwieldy to page through, and unfortunately, this isn't the sort of thing you can plug into a forum search engine.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012