Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FanPro D Newsletter Nov. 2006
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MYST1C
News and Updates!
(Unfortunately, this time there's nothing for the Americans among us...)

France
  • The French translation of the SR4 core rulebook is now available.
  • Two further releases are scheduled for the remainder of 2006.

Japan
  • The Japanese translation of the SR4 core rulebook is scheduled for summer of 2007.

Germany
  • Straßenmagie is available.
  • SOX will be released in January or February of 2007.
  • The German translation of Emergence will be released in February or March of 2007.
  • The German translation of Arsenal will be released in March or April of 2007.
lorechaser
QUOTE (M¥$T1C)
Germany
  • The German translation of Emergence will be released in February or March of 2007.

So does that mean that Emergence and Arsenal will be available by April of 2007?
Chandon
QUOTE (lorechaser)
So does that mean that Emergence and Arsenal will be available by April of 2007?

Yea... in German.
lorechaser
But if the german *translations* are available by then, the implication would be that the english originals already existed....

Right? Eh?

Hell, if not, I know a couple people that speak german. I'd pay 'em to translate for me.
MYST1C
QUOTE (lorechaser)
QUOTE (M¥$T1C @ Nov 2 2006, 01:53 PM)
Germany

According to the October newsletter the English versions of Emergence and Arsenal are scheduled for release in the remainder of 2006.
lorechaser
This suggests that those dates are still trustworthy, though, which surprises me. wink.gif

Mistwalker
Your a cynic Lorechaser

shakes his head in disappointment.

Me, I'm looking forward to a couple of nice X-mas gifts.
Fortune
QUOTE (Mistwalker)
Me, I'm looking forward to a couple of nice X-mas gifts.

So then you'll only be half disappointed then, eh? wink.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (lorechaser)
But if the german *translations* are available by then, the implication would be that the english originals already existed....

Right? Eh?

Right. The english version is usually available one or two months before the german one.
MK Ultra
Like the GM Screen & Booklet, right? RIGHT ohplease.gif (Finally got it this week biggrin.gif)

Well, usually the english version should be available 1 or 2 months before the german one. nyahnyah.gif

Too bad, I prefer reding the english stuff...
Grinder
Pffff, nitpicker. biggrin.gif
Jérémie
QUOTE (M¥$T1C)
France

• The French translation of the SR4 core rulebook is now available.
  • Two further releases are scheduled for the remainder of 2006.

To be more precise : the French version of the GM Screen and On the run should be published before Christmas if all goes well (meaning : the printer doesn't screw up, and some graphist gives us the data we need wink.gif ).

A third book, a little different this time, may be somewhat published before the end of the year too.

French version of Runner Havens and Street Magic should be out first quarter 2007, followed by SOX (with a different campaign than the German one) probably second quarter.

If you read French, the most up-to-date news on these are there : http://shadowrun.fr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012