Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some pointers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
hyzmarca
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Nov 15 2006, 05:50 AM)
But, but, but, my proposal for the Lesbian Ninja Catgirl takeover of Shiawase (Keep it in the Family) is beyond reproach! How DARE you reject my vision?!

take out Ninja Catgirl, include matrix ganger vampire-wannabe otaku Empress of Japan, and you're good to go!

Fixed biggrin.gif
TW
Hey Syn, with all these awesome ideas floating around, it might be time to resurrect the Vampireotakuninjacyberzombies from the Baleares (feel free to correct me and post the exact term...) - some stuff that - while being TOTALLY AWESOME™ - obviously didn't make it into SoE.

Freelancer crack™ - smoke responsibly wobble.gif
Synner
Actually it was the mysterious neo-Confucian elven mystical ninja-monks from the Baleares, who lived in a monastery on the islands and fought the Horrors that emerged from the mists of a nearby swamp... Suffice it to say it wasn't deemed AWESOME enough, though now that I think of it, it sounds like something that might crop up in one of Emo's threads.
Wakshaani
It's the bisexual supermodel eco-terroist hacker SpecOp team what dealt with the Horrors, as everyone knows. Mindi, Cindi, and Trindi save the world again!
TW
That got me thinking: which group had Karl Kombatmage as an honorary member? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012