Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runner Rules
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
ShadowDragon8685
Okay, so they may be more like guidelines, but...

What are your ideas of "Rules to Run By?" Here's a sampling I just came up with.

1. No innocents. I will not geek Sally Sue the abused housewife or Tiny Tim the Humanis Policlub leader's young boy.

2. No Cops. Peroid. I won't have anything to do with any cops, be it trying to intimidate them, bribe them, geek them, push them around, capture them, or torment them. Same goes for their families.

3. No organized crime. I'm not picking a fight with the Mafia, the Vory, the Triads, the Yaks, or any other cartel.

4. No Megacorporations. I'm not pissing off Ares Macrotechnology, Renraku, Saeder-Krupp, or any of the rest. Their subsidies I may mess with, depending on how "involved" Mommy corp is.

5. No Dragons. Peroid. The moment the word "Dragon" comes up is the moment I walk. Same goes for Vampires and Shedem.

6. Wetwork costs a minimum of 50,000 nuyen.gif, half up-front, plus expenses. In addition, I'm going to be highly picky about the targets - I won't geek anyone but a very obvious Bad Guy.

7. You lie to me, I walk on you. After all, any lie probably means you have more lies, and who knows where that ends?

8. You frag with me, I frag you. Do not suffer a backstabbing Johnson to live.

9. Payment is expected when services are rendered. Failure to pay can and will result in punitive measures taken.

10. The blinder I am going into the job, the steeper the pricetag. Legwork means expenses, you realize. (Not that you don't do your own legwork anyway; but there's no reason not to charge a J extra for not telling you what he knows, or finding out something if he dosen't know something already.)
Fortune
Given the first six items on your list, how do you get much work?
Kesslan
Well for me depending on the character I'm playing. I will some times geek an innocent. But I've yet to ever play a runner so out of touch with humanity that he'd kill children. I have however dumped said children off in very bad neighbourhoods at orphanages and for all I know they became parts or even if they didnt I've just traumatized them for life.

As for mega corps, it's never bothered me to hit them directly. You hit their subsidiaries it's just as bad as hitting the main corp itself. Lofwyr for example has by cannon purposely gone out of his way to make sure runners that cross him even there die. And I doubt any of the Megas are any different.

I prefer not to mess with Mafia/Triads etc. But it is still possible to offer it enough for me to do so.

Dragons: Not if I can fragging well help it. But sometimes you just dont know a dragon is behind something. It will happen to you eventualy. All you can do is do your best to avoid it.

The rest though is pretty much like mine.
Grinder
QUOTE (Fortune)

Well, there's still volunteer work for Green War and the like... biggrin.gif
You know, the good guys. wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
...are there really Good Guys in the SR world? I'd Like to beleive there are, but have yet to see any evidence to convince me so (at least from the PC perspective).
Marmot
No kids. Period. No kidnappings, no 'watch my kid because my life is in danger' (this always goes bad), no wetwork against kids.
Sphynx
Our entire team refuses to kill anyone except obvious bad-guys, or people trying to kill us. WetWork is simply never allowed, and no 'plan' that involves killing people is put into action. Killing is only by neccessity, but at that point, doesn't matter if you're a cop or not, putting our lives in your hands is putting your lives in ours.
Trigger
My rules to run by:

1) NO KIDS. Period, signed and marked in blood and ritualling bound to.

2) No Dragons, not even little baby dragons. They are like dragon children....see rule one.

3) No geeking, unless they absolutely deserve it. EX) They tried to geek me first, or they ate my Soy Burrito after I smoked a lot of deepweed

4) The less I know the more you pay, simple equation that keeps me happy and you on the defensive.

Those are my basics, other negotiable rules come up from time to time, but those are the core 4 for me.
Kesslan
Wow I must be one twisted fragger then, I've even had dealings with the nafarious Tanamous once when I had a doctor type char. It was largely so I at least had -some- sort of source for replacement parts... and an all too convinent place to dispose of fresh bodies.

I still draw the line at kids and dragons like msot folk though.. thats gotta count for something... right?
Grinder
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
...are there really Good Guys in the SR world? I'd Like to beleive there are, but have yet to see any evidence to convince me so (at least from the PC perspective).

HM, maybe you noticed this little emoticon at the end of my post: -> wink.gif <-

biggrin.gif
Ryu
Well Shadowdragon, wanna be my squatter contact in exchange for the occasional soyburger wink.gif

Going from your list:

1. Innocents only as collateral damage

2. Cops/guards only have a duty to fulfill. I avoid killing if possible, but have no qualms about it if it happens/needs to be done.

3. Organised crime is game. My business partners and their human capital are exempted if my hand is not forced.

4. Megacorps are game too. Nearly everyone is part of a mega now, and the damage I do doesn´t register at the scale used by SK Prime.

5. No Dragons. I taste cruchy with ketchup.

6. Wetwork only on worthy targets. No children, no wifes, no one who´s total contribution to society is positive.

7. You lie to me, you make good of my damages. Everyone´s a liar.

9. Payment is expected when services are rendered. See 8.

10. The blinder I am going into the job, the steeper the pricetag. I reserve the right to abort the run depending on what I find out. See 7.
tisoz
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Dec 15 2006, 12:18 AM)
1. No innocents.

You want to feel like the "good guy"

2. No Cops.
3. No organized crime.
4. No Megacorporations.
5. No Dragons Vampires and Shedem.

You are really a bully that preys on the weak. Anyone with any power is not considered and if they become involved you walk run away like a little girl.

6. Wetwork costs a minimum of 50,000 nuyen.gif, half up-front, plus expenses. In addition, I'm going to be highly picky about the targets - I won't geek anyone but a very obvious Bad Guy.

See #1

7. You lie to me, I walk on you.
10. The blinder I am going into the job, the steeper the pricetag.

You make me laugh. You want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth or you walk or expect to be paid more. What if they do not think "goody two shoes" can handle the truth?

Any Johnson doing this for the majority of shadowrunners (not you, as you are the "good guy" shadowrunner) is setting himself up for having the runners forget about the job and just blackmailing the Johnson.

Get real. Everybody lies. Expect to be lied to.

But you're the "good guy", you don't like doing wet work. Actually this sounds like the way to get around that 50K minimum for wetwork. Just have the target hire you for a simple, low paying run. Surely something will go awry and it will cost him his life.

9. Payment is expected when services are rendered. Failure to pay can and will result in punitive measures taken.

What? No upfront money? Oh yeah, you like to walk out on jobs and a down payment might bind you. So you need to act tough on collections, even collections for partial services rendered before you ran away and hid. Who cares if you did not complete the job.

The preceding was meant as humor to contrast the silliness I perceived in the listed guidelines. It was not meant as a personal attack.
Blade
1. Watch your back
2. Conserve ammo
3. Shoot straight
4. Never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon
Kesslan
1: Explosives are noisy, use them with care, caution and only when nothing else will do.

2: Paranoia is only paranoia if their really not after you. They are. So it's just caution.

3: Allways disguise your features. The day your mug gets recorded and plastered all over the news, is a day you might not live long enough to regret.

4: Allways do your own recon, dont -ever- go by only the info provided by the J. It might be fake, incomplete or both.

5: Never assume a Mr.J is what he appears to be. He may look like he's an Ares J. But chances are that's just a red herring.

6: Allways, ALLWAYS carry something to screw up DNA samples from bloodstains. Some one will eventually get shot, and you will leave blood behind. Commonly available chemicals and quickly render a DNA sample useless.

7: Allways make sure at least one person brings a medkit and some trauma patches. See#6 for the reason why.

8: Change your fake IDs on a regular basis. This will help prevent people tracking them back to you.

9: Allways keep your word. If you lie and cheat constantly, you will find no friends to help you when the drek hits the fan.

10: Not everyone is what they appear to be.

11: Remember, what you can do, some one out there can allways do just as well if not better.

12: If you ever go under the knife, allways make sure of two things. The doc is good, and you have several people you can really trust to make sure no 'surgical complications' arrise.
ElFenrir
Well, different characters i have are differing in their opinions. I had an awakened critterhunter that shot and killed a human the first time in a game(self defense), and was guilty about it forever it seems. Then again, we werent playing 'shadowrunners' per se. On the other hand ive had character, not psychotic, but chalked up the dead guards as 'excess damage'.

So with me, its up to who im playing. Generallly though, kids are out, and innocent secrataries and the like. If the low end security guards surrender, they're fine too. And i generally dont mess with peoples families.

Otherwise, its game. I mean, dealing with megacorps, dangerous, but well, thats the big bucks there...if you live to spend it. biggrin.gif

Warmaster Lah
>>
1.)Leave no trace of your passing
2.)Always strike from the shadows
3.)Never strike in the same manner twice
4.)Never reveal a potential weakness to an enemy

Four things my Sensei always taught me.
Now if only I'd listened to him more....

>> Warmaster Lah
>> “Sword and Mind for Hire”

Kagetenshi
My rules to run by, mostly reposted:

1) Always come back from the run.

2) Never leave evidence you don't have to. That includes witnesses.

Corollary 2A) Ghouls love kids, and may pay extra for them. Keep this in mind when disposing of witnesses.

3) In many ops, there is a point at which opening up with the big guns is better than sneaking around. Learn to recognize that point and use it. It frequently occurs during the exit portion of a clean run.

3A) Unless you have to, never open up until the estimated time to escape is under two-thirds of the estimated response time of the opposition's backup.

4) Never leave traitors alive.

(Alex broke this code once, but it was for a boatload of cash so it was ok.)

5) If the job involves burning down orphanages, the price doubles.

5A) Every fifth orphanage is half price.

5B) Every twenty-fifth orphanage is free.

6) Your contacts (game-rule official and the random folk you know but don't have an in-game effect) helped get you where you are. Never leave them behind, always go the extra mile for them. You'll be surprised at how much this can mean to some people.

6A) But don't pay more than you have to. Nuyen is life. Not all of life, but all of it tends to go away if you don't have nuyen.

6B) See rule 4.

7) Accept no runs in Berlin, nor against known S-K Prime installations. At least not for a few more years.

8) If you have a chance to kill a cop and get away cleanly, do it. If the force's life expectancy gets too high, they start getting uppity.

8A) The same does not necessarily apply to UCAS army personnel posing as cops. It might, it might not, check back later.

8B) See 2. Not one cop leaves the scene alive.

8C) See 2A. Some cops are family men or women. You may be able to find home addresses while searching bodies.

9) Chicago is no longer a good place to live.

~J
eidolon
QUOTE (Fortune)

Maybe they're individual examples rather than a comprehensive list for one runner? That's the only thing I can come up with. wink.gif
DV8
Leopold: "Virgil, how long do you think you can hold your breath?"
Virgil: "As long as I have to."

To restrict yourself with rules before you're stuck in a situation where you have to think on your feet, making moral compromises in order to achieve your goals (be it pleasing your Johnson or staying alive) is a sure way to get you killed.
DireRadiant
On Shadowruns, Never Take The Elevator
- It's a Coffin on a rope
- It's a way to hang yourself
- It's a sure way to shaft yourself
- Etc...

There's no end to the bad things that have happened as a result of using the elevator instead of the alternatives.
lorechaser
Man. I wish I ran with most of you guys.

The rules for my team seem to be:

1. Don't get involved unless you can piss of at least 2 megacorps.

2. Troll gangers and ghouls are the good guys.

3. Living people talk. Talking is bad.

4. Mind control is an acceptable alternative to death on occasion.

5. Always be sure you're promised something. Even if it's "We can probably find something to pay you." They'll dig something up.

6. If it's infectious, it's gold.

7. Always work for the underdog. That way your opposition always has a fighting chance.

8. Swords against turrets, guns against trolls, magic against mages.

9. If it's electronic, we can break it.

10. Plastic explosives don't require training.

11. Discretion? Isn't that some sort of book?

12. The best 6/6 contact is Ghostwalker. After that, pick members of the Denver council.

Note that I may have contributed to a couple of these....
eidolon
QUOTE (lorechaser)

Awesome. smile.gif
warrior_allanon
dont have many rules for our team, but the main ones are as follows

1) Wolfgar does not negotiate what-so-ever.
2) Eddy does all the negotiating,
3) Wolfgar does not make the initial plan.
4) Wolfgar does not make the secondary plan.
5) no body but Wolfgar and Blade make the "Oh Frag" plan.
6) No body but Wolfgar makes the "Frag me sideways" plan
7) If its a stealth mission, Narcojet, Neuro stun and Gamma Scopalamine are the loaded ammo
cool.gif Wolfgar and Clank do all interogations
Lindt
QUOTE (eidolon)
QUOTE (lorechaser)

Awesome. smile.gif

Best. Quote. Ever.

1. Always come back from a run. Rule number 1a, if its contradicted, see rule number 1 again.

2. Always have a plan B.
2a. And a plan C, and if its a really complex one, plans D, F, and X, even if it means shooting everything that moves and not getting paid.

3 Carry 10% more ammo then you think you will need.
3a. Reload early and often.
3b. Shoot straight, conserve ammo.
3c. Know how to field strip your own weapon.
3d. Bullets are cheap, medical bills are not.

4. No less then 20% upfront, unless its organized crime, then its 33%.
4a. Be ready to not get the rest.
4b. Wetwork is 10% upfront, or 50% if its a rush job.

5. Trust but verify with your J. 4 out of 5 might be true, but that last one puts you in the dead book.

6. Hire someone else to do surveillance at the same time as you. An extra set of eyes makes things much clearer.
6b. Tell them 'not enough' about what you might do.
6c. Unless they are in on the whole run, then its all out in the open.
6d. Remember to pay your fixer their cut when you hire someone else.

7. Don't kill street cops. They are just doing their job, just like you are.
7a. Wound them, pensions & disability these days are fantastic.

8. If someone screws you, don't kill their family and everyone they knew.
8a. This give them nothing to loose, and makes them very dangerous.
8b. Wait 3 months, then kill just them in the most graphic way possible.

9. There is no such thing as enough high explosives.
9a. Almost enough can suffice several times over.

10. Make friends with someone in Redmond.
10a. Make friends with someone on Council Island.

11. Use your fists to get to your knife.
11a. Use your knife to fight back to your sidearm.
11b. Use your sidearm to fight back to your longarm.
11c. Use your radio to fight back to your EP.
11d. Use your long arm to fight off everyone else.
11e. But remember a .22 to the eye works better then a .50 to the knee.

12. Pay your fixer in cash.
12a. Pay your gangers in guns.
12b. Pay your friends in favors.
12c. Pay your decker first.

13. Bribes are often cheaper then bombs.

14. Be ready to kill someone you dont mean to.
14a. But collateral damage makes people upset.
14b. Unless thats in the contract.

15. Be Humble. Someone is better then you.
Moon-Hawk
That's very nice.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
That's very nice.

Lindt has some very good rules, I agree.

And as for who a Runner following my first 6 rules can frag with...

Subsidies of Megacorps.
A and lower rated non-Mega corporations.
Independant companies.
Gangers
Go-Gangers
Policlubs (Favored target: Humanis)
Banks (A lot of these have to be independant)
Hacker groups
Governments upon whose soil you do not reside (Nor in places they can easily reach you). (Note: I do not mean Russia, whatever remains of the UK, or the CAS. I mean CalFree, Imperial Japan [To an extent... I'm not going to piss them off enough for them to track me down], the Carrib Leauge, places like that.)
Aztechnology (the exception to the rule)

Also, it's a Very Good Idea, IMO, to get with the Draco Foundation. They are one of the few "Good Guys" left.
Fortune
Well, if you're going to go by the public's opinion of a 'Good Guy™', you should definitely work for Aztechnology.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Fortune)
Well, if you're going to go by the public's opinion of a 'Good Guy™', you should definitely work for Aztechnology.

Bah. What do the sheep know? Pffft. I woulden't even eat anything produced in Aztlan if I could help it. nyahnyah.gif
Kagetenshi
Are you crazy? Aztecola is so amazingly good! Who cares if people have to die for it.

~J
Lindt
Dammit K, watch that physicotropic next time.
ShadowDragon8685
Are there still rules for deprogramming Psych IC's imprints? Or do we have to make our own up until the SR4 hacking book comes out?
nezumi
Kill no innocents

There are no innocents

Accept no job you don't think you can manage. Choose life over glory.

If your gut says no, walk out
toturi
Accept any job that your numbers can manage. If your karma/Edge says no, walk out. Shadowrun by the numbers. 100% success is good. 50% means you die half the time aka bad.
dog_xinu
every runner will have their own rules. One of the sammie types in my current group has the following to say ... "I have strict ethics, but no morales..." and has proven that more than once.

For the most part here is the "guidelines" that I have run with (when I got to play).
1) try to minimize the casulaties of the innocents.

2) try not to "geek" (as you put it) LoneStar/Knight Errant/Police. This brings too much drama down on you.

3) try not to "geek" the corp security but I would do that much faster than I would LS/KE/Police. Pissing off a corp for geeking one of their security guards is less drama that geeking LS/KE/Police.

4) when it comes to others in the "biz" or "mercs", geeking them is ok. But not the first choice. Treat them as equals. And if they give up during a fight, dont geek them, let them go (just disarm them first).

5) team members are like blood, until them screw you over then they are fair game for anything. For true team members my guys/gals will walk into hell and not look back for them. But once in a while you get that one runner that decides to screw over the team or part of the team, and they are all fair game. We took one guys out with dozens of kilos of Plastic12 in their apartment, and a camera. When watched for the guys to come in, then blew the apartment to hell and back. We worked very hard at placing lots of very little explosive charges all over the apartment to minimize the neighors getting geeked. But wanted to make sure that he could not survive.

the short versions is how do you want to be treated? then treat others that way. Unless they do something to change that feeling.

dog
nezumi
QUOTE (dog_xinu)
every runner will have their own rules. One of the sammie types in my current group has the following to say ... "I have strict ethics, but no morales..." and has proven that more than once.

That poor street sam, frightened and depressed all the time.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).
mmu1
The closest I ever came to codifying things is this:

1. Take care of your friends - sitting alone on a pile of Nuyen, going crazy waiting for someone to stab you in the back is no way to live. Loyalty matters.

1a. That doesn't mean you should be a blindly trusting fool.

2. Don't kill people unless you have to, but once you get started, don't settle for half-measures.

2a. People who carry guns for a living knew what they were getting into and are always fair game. However, that fact should not be viewed as an invitation to abandon all restraint.

3. When appropriate, let enemies underestimate you and turn it to your advantage.

4. Always be willing to be reasonable. (Just make sure someone doesn't confuse that with weakness.) It saves a lot of time and ammo.

5. Never make a plan with more than three steps, it's a waste of time. Make sure you have at least a couple of very simple contingency plans for when things outside of your control interfere, and everything goes wrong, instead.

6. Stick to things you're good at.

7. Keep an open mind.

It's by no means all-inclusive, but I just don't enjoy playing characters that stray too far from this (at least not in the long term) so it sort of ends up being my universal code by default.
Kesslan
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
2) Never leave evidence you don't have to. That includes witnesses.

Corollary 2A) Ghouls love kids, and may pay extra for them. Keep this in mind when disposing of witnesses.

5) If the job involves burning down orphanages, the price doubles.

5A) Every fifth orphanage is half price.

5B) Every twenty-fifth orphanage is free.

7) Accept no runs in Berlin, nor against known S-K Prime installations. At least not for a few more years.

cool.gif If you have a chance to kill a cop and get away cleanly, do it. If the force's life expectancy gets too high, they start getting uppity.

8A) The same does not necessarily apply to UCAS army personnel posing as cops. It might, it might not, check back later.

8B) See 2. Not one cop leaves the scene alive.

8C) See 2A. Some cops are family men or women. You may be able to find home addresses while searching bodies.

Ahh well these specific rules make me feel alot better about being initially the 'bad person' with rules. I litterally OMGed at 2A though... and laughed my ass off...

Does that make me a horrible person?

To rule 7. WHy not Berlin?

Also to Lindt. Awesome rules to go by.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Kesslan)
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Dec 15 2006, 09:58 AM)

One word: Lofwyr.
Kesslan
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
QUOTE (Kesslan @ Dec 16 2006, 02:35 AM)

Yeah but isnt Berlin still an anarchist city? I know at some poitn or other something along that line changes. But I've never actually seen (or some how missed) the fluff that covers that (There was some mention in the SR4 forums I think about that)
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Kesslan)
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Dec 16 2006, 02:56 AM)
QUOTE (Kesslan @ Dec 16 2006, 02:35 AM)

Yeah but isnt Berlin still an anarchist city? I know at some poitn or other something along that line changes. But I've never actually seen (or some how missed) the fluff that covers that (There was some mention in the SR4 forums I think about that)

It's like doing Denver, only worse...

Don't go playing in a Great Dragon's backyard without his express permission...

And gaining his express permission violates the "No dealing with dragons" clause. smile.gif

You might as well run the Arc, and then finish up in Bug City.
Kesslan
Bah if your worried about doing a run in a dragons back yard you'll never get anything done. I'm pretty sure Seattle is still in at least one dragons back yard. There's that Damien guy or what ever. I'm trying to rmemeber what bloody book he was in though. Dragon type that apparently likes to do nothing but party all the time. I'm pretty sure he's based out of Seattle though.

Besides if Denver was such a bad place to operate in, it wouldnt draw smugglers like flies. Most of what goes on there, as with Berlin.. isnt remotely associated with dragons. And if it's a major shadowrunning hub (Seattle, Hong Kong, Denver etc) then you can just bet all sorts of Dragons have their filthy talons in it somewhere.
Grinder
QUOTE (Kesslan)

Berlin West became a corp-controlled city a few years ago, while Berlin East is the wet dream of every anarchist.
Kesslan
Yeah I'd heard about that but what book covers that? I'm currious to know. Though I havent had alot to do with Berlin as far as SR goes as a whole, I allways did consider it one of the more.... interesting places to do a run in.
nezumi
QUOTE (mmu1)
5. Never make a plan with more than three steps, it's a waste of time. Make sure you have at least a couple of very simple contingency plans for when things outside of your control interfere, and everything goes wrong, instead.

Err... Get in, get object, get out? I think this rule is pretty darn silly. Even making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich requires more than 3 steps.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Kesslan)

The character those rules are for (though everything but that one is pretty general across the characters I play, with some variation) is an ex-employee who, shall we say, didn't give two weeks' notice.

~J
Konsaki
QUOTE (nezumi)
QUOTE (mmu1 @ Dec 16 2006, 12:40 AM)

Err... Get in, get object, get out? I think this rule is pretty darn silly. Even making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich requires more than 3 steps.

Make food, eat food, blow up evidence...
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (dog_xinu)
One of the sammie types in my current group has the following to say ... "I have strict ethics, but no morales..." and has proven that more than once.

Dang it, I always get those confused. smile.gif
NightmareX
QUOTE (Kesslan)
Bah if your worried about doing a run in a dragons back yard you'll never get anything done. I'm pretty sure Seattle is still in at least one dragons back yard. There's that Damien guy or what ever. I'm trying to rmemeber what bloody book he was in though. Dragon type that apparently likes to do nothing but party all the time. I'm pretty sure he's based out of Seattle though.

If you mean Haesslich (sp?), the western the ran security for United Oil back in 1st edition - he's dead. Somebody apparently lobbed a missile his way and he forgot to duck. He wasn't a great anyway though.
mmu1
QUOTE (nezumi @ Dec 16 2006, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (mmu1 @ Dec 16 2006, 12:40 AM)

Making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich usually doesn't require a plan.

I didn't say don't do anything you can't do in three steps or less (that would preclude getting out of bed in the morning, for some people) - I just don't approve of making massive, Mission Impossible style plans with lots of interdependent steps, that are guaranteed to fail outside of a movie.

And I think that if you can't keep your core plan (which usually wouldn't include obvious things like get in, get out, make peanut butter sandwich) down to three steps or less, then you're either overcomplicating things, or using the wrong approach... Which makes your complicated plan amount to 1. Spend a lot of time planning 2. Have something go bad down the line because chance is a bitch 3. Shoot your way to victory.

Besides, it's not a rule... It's just a guideline to strive for. One that has worked for me.
Butterblume
QUOTE (NightmareX)
If you mean Haesslich

If memory serves, Hässlich was shoot out of the sky by the original streetsam™ with a Vindicator Minigun.

(hah, just avoided putting spoiler tags on it, alltough that is basically, well, ancient history nyahnyah.gif).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012